Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

#bbnaija: Why I Want To Be Evicted On Sunday – Khafi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Why I Want To Be Evicted On Sunday – Khafi (532 Views)

It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha / BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi / BBNaija: Why I Can’t Date Davido – Nina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Why I Want To Be Evicted On Sunday – Khafi by Apexgist(f): 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
#BBNaija: Why I want to be evicted on Sunday – Khafi

BBNaija housemate, Khafi, has signified interest to leave the competition this Sunday August 18th.

Khafi, who is up for eviction this week, says she is tired already and would like to go home. She revealed this to her fellow housemate, Cindy, after she had a faceoff with another housemate, Jackie last night.

The faceoff with Jackie started when Big Brother gifted the housemates alcohol after the Friday night arena game. When it arrived, Jackie argued that the drinks were for the cruisetopia team. Her comment did not go well with the ‘Icons’, and this led to a serious disagreement.

Khafi speaking to Cindy, said

See her post through the below link

https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/bbnaija-khafi/

(1) (Reply)

12 Fun Facts About Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi / Xenophobic: Toyin Lawani Calls On Nigerians To Boycott South African Companies / Wizkid Lookalike Dancing To 'Ghetto Love' (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.