Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

I Collapsed Two Times Yesterday: See Why - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Collapsed Two Times Yesterday: See Why (2085 Views)

Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped / Remember The Cult War I Told U To Run Yesterday See The Dead Bodies - PHOTOS / Two Fighting; Nigerian Man Slams Opponent Two Times In Mud (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Collapsed Two Times Yesterday: See Why by dumahi(m): 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
I was going through a post on a Facebook group yesterday when I stumbled upon a piece of news about a 15-year old Polish boy who confronted a pro-LGBT march by holding out a crucifix.

I hope that everyone here understands what LGBT means. It is a term that means "lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender" and it is used to refer commonly to people who have these inclinations.

However, on the news page I have referred to before, the term has been rendered as LGBTP which got me curious. Then I asked and someone offered an explanation saying that the P stands for 'pedophiliacs'. Again I hope you understand what 'pedophiliac' means. It refers to a type of people who have sexual desire towards kids - like babies who are under 5 years or there about.

If you are guessing that the realisation that 'pedophiliacs' are also asking to be recognised caused me to collapse for the first time, you are absolutely right. But then, why did I collapse the second time? I collapsed because of what Facebook did afterwards. I made a comment saying that "LGBT is the reason I have come to believe that demonic possession is real" and instantly within few hours, Facebook banned me for 3 days for that comment.

So everyone is now supporting these abominable inclinations! Now this makes me understand when people say that the reason Goodluck Jonathan was fought by forces from the United States was because he stopped the law trying to legalise these things in Nigeria. My people what shall we do in the face of these evils? Here is a world that supports evil so openly. Even here on Nairaland, I can see how people are weak in condemning herders' killings but so forceful in condemning ipob demand for referendum. This is the same world that preferred that a notorious armed robber and killer be set free instead of the holy Savior, our Lord Jesus Christ. Maybe, this is why that Polish boy was inspired to hold out a crucifix against those LGBT guys.

5 Likes

Re: I Collapsed Two Times Yesterday: See Why by Palehair: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2019
dumahi:
I was going through a post on a Facebook group yesterday when I stumbled upon a piece of news about a 15-year old Polish boy who confronted a pro-LGBT march by holding out a crucifix.

I hope that everyone here understands what LGBT means. It is a term that means "lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender" and it is used to refer commonly to people who have these inclinations.

However, on the news page I have referred to before, the term has been rendered as LGBTP which got me curious. Then I asked and someone offered an explanation saying that the P stands for 'pedophiliacs'. Again I hope you understand what 'pedophiliac' means. It refers to a type of people who have sexual desire towards kids - like babies who are under 5 years or there about.

If you are guessing that the realisation that 'pedophiliacs' are also asking to be recognised caused me to collapse for the first time, you are absolutely right. But then, why did I collapse the second time? I collapsed because of what Facebook did afterwards. I made a comment saying that "LGBT is the reason I have come to believe that demonic possession is real" and instantly within few hours, Facebook banned me for 3 days for that comment.

So everyone is now supporting these abominable inclinations! Now this makes me understand when people say that the reason Goodluck Jonathan was fought by forces from the United States was because he stopped the law trying to legalise these things in Nigeria. My people what shall we do in the face of these evils? Here is a world that supports evil so openly. Even here on Nairaland, I can see how people are weak in condemning herders' killings but so forceful in condemning ipob demand for referendum. This is the same world that preferred that a notorious armed robber and killer be set free instead of the holy Savior, our Lord Jesus Christ. Maybe, this is why that Polish boy was inspired to hold out a crucifix against those LGBT guys.
You have been misinformed, please do your personal research, Google is free, the P stands for pansexual and not pedophiliacs, homophobes always confuse the masses by labeling the P pedophiliacs instead of pansexual to radiate more hate and the protest in Poland was extremely homophobic, It was Poland's first pride celebration and the mob started throwing cocktails and started attacking them, it's ok to protest but do it in a civil way, the way the kid was protesting is the right way to protest

1 Like

Re: I Collapsed Two Times Yesterday: See Why by dumahi(m): 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
Palehair:

You have been misinformed, please do your personal research, Google is free, the P stands for pansexual and not pedophiliacs, homophobes always confuse the masses by labeling the P pedophiliacs instead of pansexual to radiate more hate and the protest in Poland was extremely homophobic, It was Poland's first pride celebration and the mob started throwing cocktails and started attacking them, it's ok to protest but do it in a civil way, the way the kid was protesting is the right way to protest
My research has failed to prove your point. 'P' stands for 'pedosexual' which is the sexual orientation for pedophiles. See this link: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=LGBTP
Re: I Collapsed Two Times Yesterday: See Why by Palehair: 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
dumahi:

My research has failed to prove your point. 'P' stands for 'pedosexual' which is the sexual orientation for pedophiles. See this link: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=LGBTP
Yes it is a sexual orientation for pedophiles but it's not associated with the LGBT+ community, homophobes taint the community by confusing people the P stands for pedophiliacs
Re: I Collapsed Two Times Yesterday: See Why by dumahi(m): 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
Palehair:

Yes it is a sexual orientation for pedophiles but it's not associated with the LGBT+ community, homophobes taint the community by confusing people the P stands for pedophiliacs
Oga, stop that headless rhetorics. There is no substantial difference between pedophiliac and pedosexual. Meanwhile, you'd be more worthy of honor by admitting that you were wrong for saying that P stands for pansexual.

3 Likes

Re: I Collapsed Two Times Yesterday: See Why by Nickshrapnel: 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
I got no problems with the LGBT community, but the pedophiles ought to be killed.
Re: I Collapsed Two Times Yesterday: See Why by Palehair: 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
dumahi:

Oga, stop that headless rhetorics. There is no substantial difference between pedophiliac and pedosexual. Meanwhile, you'd be more worthy of honor by admitting that you were wrong for saying that P stands for pansexual.
I never said pedophiliacs and pedosexuals are not the same, all I'm saying is the P in the LGBT+ community stands for pansexual and not pedosexuals, a simple trip to the Internet will help
Re: I Collapsed Two Times Yesterday: See Why by dumahi(m): 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
Palehair:

I never said pedophiliacs and pedosexuals are not the same, all I'm saying is the P in the LGBT+ community stands for pansexual and not pedosexuals, a simple trip to the Internet will help

What kind of person are you? Aren't you the person who responded to this:

dumahi:

by saying this?

Palehair:

1 Like

Re: I Collapsed Two Times Yesterday: See Why by Palehair: 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
dumahi:

by saying this?

It's not my fault your brain can't comprehend simple grammar, homophobes like you are the ones who go about saying pedophiles are part of the LGBT+ when in reality the P represents pansexual but you won't see that because you are blinded by hate, go wallow in that
Re: I Collapsed Two Times Yesterday: See Why by Crofton: 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
The "P" stands for "Pansexual".
Maybe you've been occupied with wrong information.
The West which are the fabricators of the LGBT movement are not mad like we blacks to allign pedosexuality to their movement.
To cut this short, bros there is no movement supporting pedosexuality anywhere in the world. And maybe instead for caring about the sexual relationship of "adults", you should start sth reasonable and profitable to your society, try to help the poor and the crippled.
Then you might be considered worthy to conjecture on matters that does not directly relate to you.

1 Like

Re: I Collapsed Two Times Yesterday: See Why by americaninja1: 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
dumahi:

by saying this?

read to understand, don’t read to criticize, he didn’t dispute it dat pedophilia and pedosexual are the same , he only said d P stands for pansexual .
Re: I Collapsed Two Times Yesterday: See Why by dumahi(m): 7:19am On Aug 22, 2019
Palehair:

It's not my fault your brain can't comprehend simple grammar, homophobes like you are the ones who go about saying pedophiles are part of the LGBT+ when in reality the P represents pansexual but you won't see that because you are blinded by hate, go wallow in that

I said this

dumahi:

and you said this in response:

Palehair:

This your unnatural sexual orientation has disoriented you in such a way that you keep seeing white and you keep insisting that it's black. Did you even click through the dictionary link I sited? Where is your authority for insisting that the P in LGBTP stands for pansexual? Please, seek help against your abhorrent sexual orientation rather than defending the indefensible.
Re: I Collapsed Two Times Yesterday: See Why by dumahi(m): 7:29am On Aug 22, 2019
americaninja1:
read to understand, don’t read to criticize, he didn’t dispute it dat pedophilia and pedosexual are the same , he only said d P stands for pansexual .
I cited an authoritative source that shows the P stands for pedosexual. See it here https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Lgbtp. Now, where's his own authority for insisting otherwise? Look well and see who's actually reading to criticize. But, I realize the unnatural sexual orientation of homos gets them disoriented in such a way that they can be seeing white and keep insisting it's black.
Re: I Collapsed Two Times Yesterday: See Why by Olivegreen(f): 8:18am On Aug 28, 2019
Lollllll !!!! Facebook banned you for 3 days..... they should have banned you till you finally havr sense....trust me that would be a very very long time.
Please LGBTQ+ is a very large acronym which stands for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning, Asexual, Pansexual and many more cocktail sexualities.
And yes, Google is free. On the other hand, if you don't have MB, go and borrow please!
Be enlightened before you speak especially on a public forum like niaraland.
Gooodluck Ebele Jonathan's ban on lgbtq+ practices was clearly politically motivated and it's high time we all stop acting like he's a saint or something.

Stop spreading hate and let's all face the important issues that need to be ammednded in our society.....issues like rape, divorce, kidnapping, mental illnesses, suicide, corruption....

And please, you are not God's personal assistant or his secretary that you would know how he judges his children.
Stop using Christianity and the Bible as a weapon to spread hate and intolerance.

If you think you can convince me that lgbtq+ is a sin, send you're opinion to my email olivegreen921@gmail.com and we'll talk like civilised citizens.

Love is love. ♡♡♡

2 Likes

Re: I Collapsed Two Times Yesterday: See Why by PureGoldh(m): 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
Okay Oh
Re: I Collapsed Two Times Yesterday: See Why by DikeDiMighty: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
dumahi:

I said this

and you said this in response:

This your unnatural sexual orientation has disoriented you in such a way that you keep seeing white and you keep insisting that it's black. Did you even click through the dictionary link I sited? Where is your authority for insisting that the P in LGBTP stands for pansexual? Please, seek help against your abhorrent sexual orientation rather than defending the indefensible.
You aren't smart at all.
Re: I Collapsed Two Times Yesterday: See Why by Palehair: 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
americaninja1:
I stopped because the convo was heading no where, it was like talking to someone who is braindead

1 Like

Re: I Collapsed Two Times Yesterday: See Why by dumahi(m): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
DikeDiMighty:
You aren't smart at all.
You're so smart you fvck ur fellow man. Gigolo like u.

(1) (Reply)

Toddler Accidentally Shoots And Kills 21 Yr Old Mum During Zoom Work Call / A New Type Of Online Scam I Just Experienced / Muslim Mobs Invade Dog Shelter, Gun Down 29 Dogs And Puppies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.