Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Should Religion Matter Above Love In Choosing A Life Partner?. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Religion Matter Above Love In Choosing A Life Partner?. (1198 Views)

Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom / Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) / I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Religion Matter Above Love In Choosing A Life Partner?. by Obagreatdatoye(m): 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
Love is beautiful and strong. Religion seems to be the greatest teacher of man, it's a stronghold. Religion teaches about love, but how do we balance both?, how do we manage a conflict between love and religion?. Kindly visit.........as we discuss a sensitive topic on REAL ISSUES: SHOULD RELIGION MATTER ABOVE LOVE IN CHOOSING A LIFE PARTNER?.

Watch: https:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPQwAcSDJt8

Please subscribe, comment and like our channel for more episodes like this.
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Religion Matter Above Love In Choosing A Life Partner?. by olanlokun07(m): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
Very sensitive topic, I personally can't marry someone of different religion, because the kind of home I wanna build,I don't want that kind of differences, I want a synergy in all things including the choice of religion. But let everyone knows what works for them and act accordingly.

4 Likes

Re: Should Religion Matter Above Love In Choosing A Life Partner?. by ojoshu(m): 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
i can marry you, if you are willing to join my religion
Re: Should Religion Matter Above Love In Choosing A Life Partner?. by ojoshu(m): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
olanlokun07:
Very sensitive topic, I personally can't marry someone of different religion, because the kind of home I wanna build,I don't want that kind of differences, I want a synergy in all things including the choice of religion. But let everyone knows what works for them and act accordingly.

Religion cant give you a happy home bruh
Re: Should Religion Matter Above Love In Choosing A Life Partner?. by Mayorcrown53(m): 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
I will advice you go with what you can cope and survive with.
Re: Should Religion Matter Above Love In Choosing A Life Partner?. by BetterPoison: 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
Women who are religious are easily pushed around and or manipulated. Religion has a way of putting women in check . It gives them a reason why they should be subject to a man.
Once religion's cloak is removed from her eyes, she will be too intelligent and see man as an equal...

1 Like

Re: Should Religion Matter Above Love In Choosing A Life Partner?. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
Even the Bible says Love is the greatest!

Religion has only succeeded in creating unhappy marriages.
Re: Should Religion Matter Above Love In Choosing A Life Partner?. by Mizwisdom(f): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
Yes
Re: Should Religion Matter Above Love In Choosing A Life Partner?. by Obagreatdatoye(m): 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
RyanD147:
Even the Bible says Love is the greatest!

Religion has only succeeded in creating unhappy marriages.
Not true
Re: Should Religion Matter Above Love In Choosing A Life Partner?. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
I am open to learning.
Explain better.
Hope you’re doing good.
Obagreatdatoye:

Not true
Re: Should Religion Matter Above Love In Choosing A Life Partner?. by Liliyann(f): 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
YES YES YES
Re: Should Religion Matter Above Love In Choosing A Life Partner?. by Welcomme: 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
Just check all comment, only the so called Christians will say it doesn't matter. The Muslim will tell you it matters a lot ( most especially the ladies).
A Muslim man is allowed to marry a Christian lady, but a Muslim lady is not and highly forbidden from marrying a Christian guy ( unless the guy is ready to convert to Islam).
So who say it doesn't matter....
We have seen thousands of Christian ladies that got married to Muslim but very very very few Muslim ladiesthat got married to Christian guys.
I am not that religious and not trying to sound like a bigot....I just have to point out this anomaly and hypocrisy...
Here in the North, you see so many (I mean many) Christian girls getting married (even Igbo girls) that got married to Muslim men. I know a man that 3 out of his four wives were Christians. This same man, u dare not go close to his daughters as a Christian.

Christians girls compromise a lot.
Re: Should Religion Matter Above Love In Choosing A Life Partner?. by Obagreatdatoye(m): 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
Welcomme:
Just check all comment, only the so called Christians will say it doesn't matter. The Muslim will tell you it matters a lot ( most especially the ladies).
A Muslim man is allowed to marry a Christian lady, but a Muslim lady is not and highly forbidden from marrying a Christian guy ( unless the guy is ready to convert to Islam).
So who say it doesn't matter....
We have seen thousands of Christian ladies that got married to Muslim but very very very few Muslim ladiesthat got married to Christian guys.
I am not that religious and not trying to sound like a bigot....I just have to point out this anomaly and hypocrisy...
Here in the North, you see so many (I mean many) Christian girls getting married (even Igbo girls) that got married to Muslim men. I know a man that 3 out of his four wives were Christians. This same man, u dare not go close to his daughters as a Christian.

Christians girls compromise a lot.
Those kind of christian ladies are dummy and baby Christians!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some People Find It So Easy To Insult Someone's Parents / Please I Need To Talk To Somebody. I’m Depressed / People Keep Saying This And I Don't Understand Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.