Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Nigerian Comedian, Klint Da Drunk Involved In Motor Accident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Comedian, Klint Da Drunk Involved In Motor Accident (321 Views)

Klint Da Drunk Car Accident Photos / Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK / Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerian Comedian, Klint Da Drunk Involved In Motor Accident by okaigun360(m): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nigerian comedian, Afamefuna Klint Igwemba,
popularly known as ‘Klint da Drunk’, has took to his instagram page on Friday to share how God saved him from a terrible accident.

Igwemba, who hails from Agukwu-Nri in Anocha
LGA of Anambra State was filled with praises as he called on his followers to join him in thanking God for saving him from the accident which occurred along Bauchi-Jos expressway.

He wrote: ” Please, help me in praising God
Almighty for delivering us from the Jaws of death. Along Bauchi-Jos express road.

”We were involved in a terrible car crash. We
boarded a golf 2 on charter as it was the only
means to move.

”The road was wet as it had been drizzling. ”The driver tried all he could to stop the car but the
slippery road just made it look like he did nothing
all I was shouting was “JESUS! JESUS!! JESUS!!!” and
with a speed of about 100km/H or there about, we
rammed right into the back of this truck. ”God being so merciful and wonderful, we got off
with very minor injuries. ”How the tail of the truck was stopped from
causing major damage on us is just God’s doing. ”God, I thank you for life, I thank You for Your
Mercies , I thank You for Your Grace and for your
love on sinners like us. ” your name be glorified forever in Jesus Mighty
Name!!! Amen!!!.” ... See photos...

Source: http://descoload.epizy.com
Re: Nigerian Comedian, Klint Da Drunk Involved In Motor Accident by dangermouse(m): 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
Thank God for your life bro
Re: Nigerian Comedian, Klint Da Drunk Involved In Motor Accident by lalasticlala(m): 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2019

(1)

The Nigerian University Carnival 2019 holds On Sunday At Sandralia Hotels / Have 3 Kids To Take Of And My Businesses To Look After,ubi Franklin Says / Watch G-Squard Dance Crew On Davido Ft. Chris Brown Popular Jam “Blow My Mind”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.