Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Beware Of This Scammer - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Beware Of This Scammer (3488 Views)

BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz / Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! / Avoid This Scammer SAM ADIRI 08164554896 08129335360 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Scammer by ngozionefeli: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
I got his number from a post on nairaland after claiming he helps track lost phones, we agreed he will help me track mine only for him to start asking for money diesel money and hotel fee.
That's his ID card and full name and account number Gt bank
Mudiaga Ogbivwie

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by ngozionefeli: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
Screens hots of our conversation on whatsapp before he blocked me

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by ngozionefeli: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
More
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by ngozionefeli: 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2019

1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by ngozionefeli: 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
More

1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by ngozionefeli: 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2019

1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by ngozionefeli: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
He is also on nairaland with this name @Mudiagaogbivwie

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by ngozionefeli: 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
His picture

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by Stormyweather(m): 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
Fibonacci2526 come and see
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by adecamp(m): 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
@op see as the guy play you smh
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
Lalasticlala. Move to front page. Nairaland must not be made a safe haven for scammers
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by awetaiye2015: 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
This one na EFCC Yahoo Yahoo. Now, who go Cath this one since na EFCC dey Cath Yahoo boys? Na was for 9ja
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by Shelumiel: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
It is well o. Chai...na wah for 9ja.
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by Kyrx(m): 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
Any dummy can easily create any ID card of any organisation of his choice, you could have done your homework properly before parting with your money.

BTW what's the model of your phone?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by ngozionefeli: 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
Kyrx:
Any dummy can easily create any ID card of any organisation of his choice, you could have done your homework properly before parting with your money.

BTW what's the model of your phone?
the stolen phone was an iPhone 8
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by kaybobo200: 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
Kindly report this to any EFCC formation close by. He will be hunted

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by Kyrx(m): 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
ngozionefeli:

I might be able to help you retrieve it if you don't mind, no penny would be collected from you, you can chat me up.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by Idboyostic(m): 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
ngozionefeli:
EFCC official my foot! The moment he said 1k5 recharge card, you should have run without looking back.

@dragnet, biko front page make people wey Sabi nail this guy biko

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by ngozionefeli: 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
Idboyostic:
EFCC official my foot! The moment he said 1k5 recharge card, you should have run without looking back.

@dragnet, biko front page make people wey Sabi nail this guy biko
I have done iPhone checks with unlock Therapy here, then it was recharge card he asked for but he didn't disappoint me, that's why I felt the guy might not be a fraud

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by ngozionefeli: 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
Kyrx:

I might be able to help you retrieve it if you don't mind, no penny would be collected from you, you can chat me up via 08073688284.
sent you a message with 9115
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by Kyrx(m): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
ngozionefeli:
sent you a message with 9115

Okay!
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by Idboyostic(m): 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
ngozionefeli:
I have done iPhone checks with unlock Therapy here, then it was recharge card he asked for but he didn't disappoint me, that's why I felt the guy might not be a fraud
you mean this same person collected recharge card from you to do some imei check? Or some other person?

you should have check his moniker to know the kind of person he is, looking at his moniker says alot about him. He said he is not a nairalander but he has an active account angry

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by ngozionefeli: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
Idboyostic:
you mean this same person collected recharge card from you to do some imei check? Or some other person?

you should have check his moniker to know the kind of person he is, looking at his moniker says alot about him. He said he is not a nairalander but he has an active account angry
you mentioned I should not have continued after he asked for airtime, but I was stating that I have done business with nairaland guys that asked for airtime and delivered on the job(I mentioned the person that checks imei not this scammer I posted about)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by Abduletudaye(m): 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
This scammer must be tracked down!! Really sorry about this Ng..
@lalasticalala please FP..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
Bro, do u expect him to track ur phone for free or what?. Even police will collect 15k from u and later tells u dat d phone can't be located due to bad weather. 1500 recharge card isn't d prob, just risk it nd see first b4 judging him.
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by ngozionefeli: 7:21am On Aug 18, 2019
Mosesotu123:
Bro, do u expect him to track ur phone for free or what?. Even police will collect 15k from u and later tells u dat d phone can't be located due to bad weather. 1500 recharge card isn't d prob, just risk it nd see first b4 judging him.
I am very sure you didn't see the part of I already paid him 15k

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by Abduletudaye(m): 7:49am On Aug 18, 2019
ngozionefeli:

You dey mind am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by uboma(m): 9:19am On Aug 18, 2019
Lol

This is hilarious.

An EFCC Computer Analyst who has no job to do but to track iPhone 8.

There were enough red flags already.
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 18, 2019
ngozionefeli:
Na thief bdat oooo, u didn't included it on ur write up na......... Haaa, na be thief d guy be
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by ngozionefeli: 11:05am On Aug 18, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/holycrest he also has another account on nairaland with name holycrest nairaland beware

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by MrOfficer(m): 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
Oh dear I'm very sorry. I saw that initial post where someone recommended this scammed. I took his number and after series of interrochat, I knew he was fraud. Mistake is I didn't warn others that might fall prey.

I might just be forced to track this guy down.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Huawei Y5 Prime And Lite For Just 21k, 15 Pieces Available / 3.5 KV ELEPAQ Petrol Generator For Just 45k. / Hp Laptop For Clearance ! Hp 1000 Latest Model core i3 For 73k !!!! See Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.