Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

The Shepherd - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Shepherd (144 Views)

Life With The Shepherd / When The Sheep Realize The True Nature Of The Shepherd!! / Path To Rest: Let God Be The Shepherd! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Shepherd by Revadebola: 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2019
THE SHEPHERD".

Psalm 23:1
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want".

When the Lord Jesus Christ becomes your personal shepherd, you will begin to enjoy the blessings of the chief shepherd over your life.

In these new series of daily devotional WhatsApp audio broadcast, I will share with you how to position yourself to receive the manifold blessings of the shepherd over your life.

One of such blessing of the shepherd over you, is that you will not lack again.

From tomorrow be online to download and listen to the message titled, "THE SHEPHERD".

The segment on deliverance and interpretations of dreams will be included in the daily audio broadcast.

It is packaged for your daily devotion with anointed prayers for your all turn around breakthroughs.

The daily audio broadcast is about 1.5mb or 10 minutes broadcast.

We send out fresh audio broadcast about 12 midnight every day.

In case, you have not been receiving it daily, notify us on WhatsApp +2349059270030.

Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp group you belong to.

Let them REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp +2349059270030.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday , August 27th 2019 / "Holy Spirit" Is Thesame As The "Spirit Of GOD" / Stand Out Against Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.