Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Shola Ogudu Shows Her Twerking Skills (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shola Ogudu Shows Her Twerking Skills (Photos) (42136 Views)

Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Davido Shows Off His Smoking Skills (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shola Ogudu Shows Her Twerking Skills (Photos) by Bonebreaker(m): 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
Didn't watch the video somebody tell me was she good
Re: Shola Ogudu Shows Her Twerking Skills (Photos) by larryking540: 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Have you ever seen a sensible girl who is a baby mama?

Yesterday, even guys on Nairaland dey talk say mk person no marry baby mama, those girls dey shout.

See this after 1 dey shake yansh like rattlesnake.
no mind them I commented on dat yesterday, who this baby mama day try fool?

that idiot was asking y don't single guys date baby mama,or single mother, and this is exactly one of the reasons,
most of them feel children support money is d best way they fit survive, and dats how black Americans ladies have dealt with black Americans guys,

na foolish person go say na single mother day hungry am date,
Re: Shola Ogudu Shows Her Twerking Skills (Photos) by naijajobx: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
Oh
Re: Shola Ogudu Shows Her Twerking Skills (Photos) by Sleekfun: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
With your tear tear nika , we bachelors cares not about your smelling yarnsh... You don turn after one ...go dey look after your pikin....
Re: Shola Ogudu Shows Her Twerking Skills (Photos) by godofuck231: 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
She looks like a watt hog
Re: Shola Ogudu Shows Her Twerking Skills (Photos) by Sprumbaba: 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
Idi gan lebe
Re: Shola Ogudu Shows Her Twerking Skills (Photos) by Blinkzvivi2020(f): 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
[quote author=Chimookigwe post=81340710]

Have you ever seen a sensible girl who is a baby mama?

Yesterday, even guys on Nairaland dey talk say mk person no marry baby mama, those girls dey shout.
Hummmm am just passing shaaaa�����
Re: Shola Ogudu Shows Her Twerking Skills (Photos) by olalekeadeola(f): 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Shola Ogudu Shows Her Twerking Skills (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
This is what the mother of a child should be wearing?

People think sexuality is cool and matured.

It is actually debasing and wrought with lot of dangers. The wisdom of this world truly is foolishness with God

I also have to ask myself, "What am I doing here" undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Shows Her Twerking Skills (Photos) by wizod(m): 8:45am On Aug 18, 2019
Onlinealaba:
Wait is that all undecided someone should help me with that meme grin

CHECK MY PROFILE, your electronics at best prices

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance / Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels / Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.