Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

The Truth About The P & I D 9 Billion Judgment Against Nigeria By Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About The P & I D 9 Billion Judgment Against Nigeria By Reno Omokri (758 Views)

No ₦6 Billion Judgment Against Dakuku Peterside — Legal Team / The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri / R/S APC Crises Intensify As Supreme Court Gives Judgment Against Amaechi Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About The P & I D 9 Billion Judgment Against Nigeria By Reno Omokri by asobo: 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
-The Truth About P & ID and the $9 Billion UK Judgment Debt Against Nigeria. Jonathan's Hands Are Clean General @MBuhari and his propagandidts are in overdrive mode trying to make a case against former President @GEJonathan on the PID verdict #ThePID9BillionJudgment 2-Neither former President @GEJonathan , nor his administration are responsible for the $9 billion judgment against Nigeria in the United Kingdom in a case brought against the nation by Messrs P & ID. And as usual, I will present the facts. #ThePID9BillionJudgment 3-P&ID claimed to enter a gas supply and processing agreement with Nigeria’s Ministry of Petroleum Resources in January 2010. At that time, former President Jonathan was not in power. He has absolutely NOTHING to do with that contract. #ThePID9BillionJudgment 4-The PID transaction was sealed in January of 2010. @GEJonathan was not President in January 2010. At that time, he was completely shut out of power by an unelected cabal that ran Nigeria during the period of the ill health of the late President Yar'adua #ThePID9BillionJudgment 5-The cabal not only excluded @GEJonathan from government, but went beyond that to take documents, including budgets and contracts, to Saudi Arabia, and claimed that the then ailing President Umaru Yar'adua signed them on his sickbed. #ThePID9BillionJudgment 6-Nigerians may recall that the cabal announced on December 28, 2009 that Yar'adua signed a supplementary budget and other documents from his sick bed in Saudi Arabia, without the foreknowledge or acquiescence of then VP @GEJonathan or the Federal Cabinet #ThePID9BillionJudgment 7-In fact, a week later, the Conference of Nigerian Political Parties (CNPP) came out with an exposé alleging that the signatures on the documents were forged and Femi Falana (SAN) took up the case in court. #ThePID9BillionJudgment 8-The man who packaged and arranged the signing of the contract with P & ID was a member of the cabal and Yar'adua's minister for petroleum, the late Rilwanu Lukman. #ThePID9BillionJudgment 9-The same cabal has resurrected and has now coalesced around @General @MBuhari , with some made either ministers, or formal and informal advisers. As a matter of fact, the main man behind that cabal is now one of the closest persons to General Buhari. #ThePID9BillionJudgment 10-Nigerians may want to note that while this controversial contract was signed in January of 2010, former President Jonathan only became acting President on February 9, 2010. #ThePID9BillionJudgment 11-So, if the Buhari administration is looking for someone to blame for this judgment against Nigeria, it should look at its own cabal. #ThePID9BillionJudgment

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The P & I D 9 Billion Judgment Against Nigeria By Reno Omokri by babdap: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hmm

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The P & I D 9 Billion Judgment Against Nigeria By Reno Omokri by SLAP44: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
Apt

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The P & I D 9 Billion Judgment Against Nigeria By Reno Omokri by asfrank(m): 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
if you are not ready to call names then don't speak please. So when Jonathan finally took over power what stopped him from reviewing the terms of the contract or pulling Nigeria out of it all itogether when things were still at the early stages, I recall he he came to power in May that same year. We need more details if you want people to really absolve GEJ of any blame, because for me, he has a considerable share of the blame around his neck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About The P & I D 9 Billion Judgment Against Nigeria By Reno Omokri by Kingosytex(m): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
GEJ's tenure was marred by high profile looting, the components of this administration are experts propagandists and also serial looters. Reno is a PDP chieftain and hench, will always favour them. So who is now saying the truth?
Re: The Truth About The P & I D 9 Billion Judgment Against Nigeria By Reno Omokri by Born2Breed(f): 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
Reno even had the time to explain.

In this era,you don't explain or try to educate the zombies.

Let them dwell in their ignominy.

Since everything wrong with Nigeria is either Jonathan or 16yrs of PDP,make we dey look.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The P & I D 9 Billion Judgment Against Nigeria By Reno Omokri by aolawale025: 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
APC propaganda has twisted the story to make GEJ guilty
Re: The Truth About The P & I D 9 Billion Judgment Against Nigeria By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
grin

Re: The Truth About The P & I D 9 Billion Judgment Against Nigeria By Reno Omokri by Charleys: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
Reno abeg
I still remember when people said the president signed some documents on his sick bed. That was absord
Re: The Truth About The P & I D 9 Billion Judgment Against Nigeria By Reno Omokri by Inteltower: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
& yet we only talk no action to demand a revolution. the excess centralization is in the hands of cabals & buhari only but a figure head

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State First Lady, Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Visits Femi Otedola's Mum [Photo] / Why Obaseki Will Win Edo 2020 Election And Oshiohmole Will Do Nothing / Appeal Court to Deliver Judgement On Kano Gov Election today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.