Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Lagos State First Lady, Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Visits Femi Otedola's Mum [Photo] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State First Lady, Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Visits Femi Otedola's Mum [Photo] (763 Views)

Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack / Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) / Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu, Oluremi Hamzat Dressed In Girl Guides Uniform (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State First Lady, Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Visits Femi Otedola's Mum [Photo] by babecode: 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2019
Mrs Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu, the current first lady of Lagos State recently paid a courtesy visit to Femi Otedola's mum, who is also a one-time first lady of the state.

Sharing this photo from the visit, Femi Otedola wrote, 'much love from one First Lady to another. Dr Mrs Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu, took time out of her busy schedule to visit my darling mother at her home in Epe. We appreciate the love and care from the Pillar of Support to the most focused Governor and Mother of our State. Future First Ladies shall also honour you in your old age'.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/lagos-state-first-lady-ibijoke-sanwo.html

1 Share

Re: Lagos State First Lady, Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Visits Femi Otedola's Mum [Photo] by babecode: 4:07pm On Aug 19, 2019
wooow..

1 Like

Re: Lagos State First Lady, Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Visits Femi Otedola's Mum [Photo] by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2019
Wife of Tinubu's boy

1 Like

Re: Lagos State First Lady, Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Visits Femi Otedola's Mum [Photo] by frbona: 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Wife of Tinubu's boy
you have any problem with that?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State First Lady, Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Visits Femi Otedola's Mum [Photo] by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
frbona:
you have any problem with that?

Yes , I have problem with Tinubu single handedly controlling the destiny of the entire Yoruba people .

I mean , Tinubu, Have you guys in his pocket .

1 Like

Re: Lagos State First Lady, Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Visits Femi Otedola's Mum [Photo] by frbona: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
[s]
NaijaRoyalty:

Yes , I have problem with Tinubu single handedly controlling the destiny of the entire Yoruba people .

I mean , Tinubu, Have you guys in his pocket .
[/s]we've noticed you

1 Like

Re: Lagos State First Lady, Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Visits Femi Otedola's Mum [Photo] by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
frbona:
[s][/s]we've noticed you

Yea. I know you're comfortable in your present "sorry state", Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State First Lady, Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Visits Femi Otedola's Mum [Photo] by ScotMisile: 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hian!!! They like alike ooo. .. .
Re: Lagos State First Lady, Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Visits Femi Otedola's Mum [Photo] by BlackfireX: 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
First to comment.

This topic will never make FP, if it does, give me a task.
Re: Lagos State First Lady, Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Visits Femi Otedola's Mum [Photo] by tollyboy5(m): 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2019
the real first lady

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Members Reveals The Real Place Buhari Is Hiding In Japan / Osun State Can’t Be As Rich As My Dad In The Next 40 Years – Davido / Why Buhari Is Better Than Atiku/Jonathan Anytime Any Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.