Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Cursed Be Benny Hinn!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cursed Be Benny Hinn!! (1395 Views)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cursed Be Benny Hinn!! by BigBashiru: 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
The motha fukka made me part with a large sum of money as "sowing a seed" in return for fool proof financial prosperity. Over 10 years have passed - I kept expecting the so cold financial covenant while I only got poorer.

Cursed be Benny Hinn! May termites eat up his stolen church funds.

Others beware.

1 Like

Re: Cursed Be Benny Hinn!! by Kingosytex(m): 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
Why not follow him or his ministry on social media and ask for the refund of your money?

Hope he gave you a receipt?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cursed Be Benny Hinn!! by petra1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
BigBashiru:
The motha fukka made me part with a large sum of money as "sowing a seed" in return for fool proof financial prosperity. Over 10 years have passed - I kept expecting the so cold financial covenant while I only got poorer.

Cursed be Benny Hinn! May termites eat up his stolen church funds. Others beware.

How much was this your Huge amount donated .

6 Likes

Re: Cursed Be Benny Hinn!! by BigBashiru: 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
Kingosytex:
Why not follow him or his ministry on social media and ask for the refund of your money?

Hope he gave you a receipt?

I contacted them by email as well as their lawyer by email they have kept silent; for they know the fraud they have perpetrated..... They know what they are doing.....
Re: Cursed Be Benny Hinn!! by BigBashiru: 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
I was carried away by miracles, fluff and Benny hinn worship and revered the idiot as God. I've definitely learnt my lessons!!

Costi Hinn - Benny Hinns nephew recently released a book detailing how Benny Hinn stole ppls moni to fly private jets and live lavishly. The book is called "God Greed and the Prosperity Gospel" by Costi Hinn. He once worked for Benny Hinn and this is a great exposee.

Men and women of God- do not be blinded by Hinn. Cursed be Benedictus Toufik Hinn!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cursed Be Benny Hinn!! by Kingosytex(m): 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
BigBashiru:

I contacted them by phone, email they have kept silent; for they know the fraud they have perpetrated..... They know what they are doing.....

Eayaa! ndo! sorry about that.

1 Like

Re: Cursed Be Benny Hinn!! by blackboy(m): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
You are funny. I seriously doubt you are for real.
Re: Cursed Be Benny Hinn!! by budaatum: 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
blackboy:
You are funny. I seriously doubt you are for real.
I think he is for real. Hear his stupidity in his own words:

BigBashiru:
I was carried away by miracles, fluff and Benny hinn worship and revered the idiot as God.

Does he not sound like a person who expected to reap where he did not sow and therefore reaped exactly what he sowed which was nothing?

Where in this individuals Bible did he read that "Benny is God"?

4 Likes

Re: Cursed Be Benny Hinn!! by BigBashiru: 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
budaatum:

I think he is for real. Hear his stupidity in his own words:

Does he not sound like a person who expected to reap where he did not sow and therefore reaped exactly what he sowed which was nothing?

Where in this individuals Bible did he read that "Benny is God"?

He was purportedly speaking "under the anointing" at a miracle service. An anointing for financial breakthrough had purportedly been released and he spoke "under the anointing" that anyone who sowed that large amount would never lack money. It was supposed to be a once in a lifetime opportunity to tap into the breakthrough anointing.

I'm just realizing I've just been conned.

This message is to serve as a warning to others.
Re: Cursed Be Benny Hinn!! by czarina(f): 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
BigBashiru:

He was purportedly speaking "under the anointing" at a miracle service. An anointing for financial breakthrough had purportedly been released and he spoke "under the anointing" that anyone who sowed that large amount would never lack money. It was supposed to be a once in a lifetime opportunity to tap into the breakthrough anointing.

I'm just realizing I've just been conned.

This message is to serve as a warning to others.
I wanted to say "you no get sense", but I'll not.

Good evening, feel better.
Re: Cursed Be Benny Hinn!! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
The greatest international pastorprenuer scammer.

West are seriously rejecting them

Their bulk of followers are in Africa especially Nigeria.
We have his brothers every where.
Redeem, winners, synagogue, dunamis, so many of them.
Living lavish lifestyle and operating one man biz. Theydont ever want to do partnership. That's how greedy they are.
Collect 100naira from people and give back 10naira.

Like perm one perm 2 cheesy cheesy

It's poverty.
Had Nigeria had good government that provides enabling environment for her people to thrive and do the right thing, then anybody u see going to church is actually going to look for God.
But as it is, the deed on the vulnerability of the people and more are ordained every day.
Re: Cursed Be Benny Hinn!! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
Tithe or sowing seeds doesn’t make one rich.

The only thing it does is simply this;
If you’re gainfully employed, it only brings UNMERITED FAVOUR to unlock your path to success.

You can’t pay tithe or sow seed, sit at home all day and expect the unmerited favour.

I wonder what your pastor has been teaching you.

1 Like

Re: Cursed Be Benny Hinn!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
RyanD147:

If you’re gainfully employed, it only brings UNMERITED FAVOUR to unlock your path to success.

You can’t pay tithe or sow seed, sit at home all day and expect the unmerited favour.

Don't Mind Them
Re: Cursed Be Benny Hinn!! by Charliiee(m): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
RyanD147:

Lol, what does Unmerited Favour mean?
Re: Cursed Be Benny Hinn!! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
And they think the gospel of mammon makes people richer, it is actually the gospel of poverty.
Re: Cursed Be Benny Hinn!! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
Allow me to my crazy belief before you drag me to that point you want to.
Charliiee:
Lol, what does Unmerited Favour mean?
Re: Cursed Be Benny Hinn!! by BigBashiru: 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
czarina:
I wanted to say "you no get sense", but I'll not.

Good evening, feel better.

People trooped out that day to the alter; more than 25.
Re: Cursed Be Benny Hinn!! by BigBashiru: 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
This large seed I sowed was from a bank credit facility oh it wasn't even my own cleared funds. I sowed part of a bank revolving credit. I was blinded by miracles and ppl falling backwards wen touched by Hinn..
Re: Cursed Be Benny Hinn!! by BigBashiru: 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
Initially and for years they told me Hinn could be fraudulent but I couldn't believe it die to being carried away by miracles.
Re: Cursed Be Benny Hinn!! by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
Lick your wounds and be wiser.

2 Likes

Re: Cursed Be Benny Hinn!! by BigBashiru: 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

Thanks for the encouragement.... I'm def wiser now.
Re: Cursed Be Benny Hinn!! by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 18, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
That's just it
Re: Cursed Be Benny Hinn!! by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 18, 2019
Life is like an equation, perpetually seeking balance and equilibrium.

People like Benny Hinn and other prosperity pastors are elements of the equation that help cancel out the foolishness in man's heart.

You go to church, synagogue, or Mosque in the hopes that God will give you riches. Maybe he will bless you with a Mercedes Benz so that you can show off. Maybe god can give you a piece of land so that your family will know you have arrived. Maybe God will turn you into a millionaire overnight, and you will flaunt your wealth on Instagram and receive thousand pm from slay queens.

This foolish vanity in some religious people's heart is the underlying motive of their worship and dedication to their respective gods. They are not true spiritual seekers but opportunists.

As a reponse, thousand of con men in the name of pastors imams priest etc. are raised and promise you riches untold and undeserved and end up eating away the little money you have.

They leave you empty handed and with a lesson. There is no need to curse Benny Hinn, he simply taught you a lesson, at your expenses. Let he who has ear, understand.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cursed Be Benny Hinn!! by DAutoDiagnosis: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2019
Very little difference between you and Benny. Unlike him, he has deviced a means to make money through a means, but you, you want money to fall on you undecided

You said youv learnt your lesson, I bet you haven't. You could learn from his trick and be a crook like you you called him, or just face better hustle.

Guilibility

Must have diagnostic tool for every car owner: Get one today, and stop doing trial and error fixes. Infact, if you dont want, buy for your Kazeem/Chinedu/Ahmed

Check my signature
Re: Cursed Be Benny Hinn!! by onlyforchrist: 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
LoJ:
Life is like an equation, perpetually seeking balance and equilibrium.

People like Benny Hinn and other prosperity pastors are elements of the equation that help cancel out the foolishness in man's heart.

You go to church, synagogue, or Mosque in the hopes that God will give you riches. Maybe he will bless you with a Mercedes Benz so that you can show off. Maybe god can give you a piece of land so that your family will know you have arrived. Maybe God will turn you into a millionaire overnight, and you will flaunt your wealth on Instagram and receive thousand pm from slay queens.

This foolish vanity in some religious people's heart is the underlying motive of their worship and dedication to their respective gods. They are not true spiritual seekers but opportunists.

As a reponse, thousand of con men in the name of pastors imams priest etc. are raised and promise you riches untold and undeserved and end up eating away the little money you have.

They leave you empty handed and with a lesson. There is no need to curse Benny Hinn, he simply taught you a lesson, at your expenses. Let he who has ear, understand.

Master has spoken. wisdom!

1 Like

Re: Cursed Be Benny Hinn!! by TruthinAction: 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
Seed sowing is Scriptural but most men of God don't know how to present the subject.

When you sow seeds, it must first be sown on fertile ground.

You must do it willingly and not out of compulsion.

You must water your seed sown by consistent confession and constant giving.

You must do away with any form of unrighteousness and wickedness.

You must walk in love and treat people well.

And you must constantly remind God and thank him for the harvest.

You must also have a job. Sometimes the reward comes by God blessing the works of your hands.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Confrontations Between Late Benson Idahosa And The World Witches. / How Did You Recover From Backsliding? / Is Shunning Pagan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.