Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Who Is Obinwanne Okeke (invictus Obi)? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Is Obinwanne Okeke (invictus Obi)? (601 Views)

Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison / Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist / Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Obinwanne Okeke (invictus Obi)? by Abiodun0202(m): 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
Prior to his alleged involvement in criminal activities that created lots of buzz online, I’ve never really heard of him or what he does for a living. And I'm sure its not only me, most people out there too don't know who he is or what he does. So who is Invictus Obi?

1. Obinwanne Okeke was born on November 9, 1987 in Ukpor village, Anambra state, as the 17th child of a polygamous father.

2. He was raised by his mother and other relatives before his father’s death when he was only 16.

3. Okeke is the founder of Invictus Group.

4. In 2016, the Nigerian entrepreneur was named by Forbes as one of ’30 Entrepreneurs Under 30 to Watch’.

You still want to know more about who he is and what could've spur the reason for his... Continue reading

https://fornaij.com/question/who-is-obinwanne-okeke-invictus-obi/

(1) (Reply)

British Police Bust Ghana Bank Fraud Gang / Man Flogged After Being Caught Burglarizing His Friend’s House In Ifo / A High School Wrestling Match, Turned All Out Brawl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.