Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany (74239 Views)

Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany / IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany / Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by realestniggah: 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
I would love to see more of this

Our politician need sense to be beaten inside them

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by lordlugards: 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
Effect of NK preaching.
Lesson. Igbo politicians avoid NK strongholds.

What did I know self.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by realestniggah: 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
GOFRONT:
How na??

Wetin he do na??

He thief money

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by DameB(f): 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
Now that's what's up
Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by deji17: 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
The Revolution has started.. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
midolian:
This is the kinda revolution I am talking about and will partake in...grin

This is why I love the Yeebows cheesy cheesy
u mean d ones who knows they are in diaspora devoid of treason allegations and accidental discharges Yea if that be the case... Then I agree.... Because outside Nigeria u have the real right to disgusts... Once u are disgusted no holds bar..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by hisexcellency34: 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
He has been admitted at St. Mary's Hospital

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by chuckjonesbaba(m): 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:
Ekweremadu like 99% of fantastically corrupt politicians destroyed the country and turned it to the poverty capital of the world. However, his personal fortune increased dramtically. He has 22 houses scattered around the world.
https://punchng.com/efcc-detains-ekweremadu-over-22-properties/

That greedy buffoon needs to be exposed for stealing funds meant for the benefits of fellow Nigerians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
tot:

If you loved them, you wouldn't refer to them as Yeebos. Same way they shouldn't refer to Yorubas as afonjas.

and your point is? why not tell your people to stop that first before jumping on another person's post?
Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Mummymahdi(f): 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
midolian:

exactly

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by PapaAdanna: 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
midolian:

Love the yeebows more

They don't lick ass like the WASTE!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by FisifunKododada: 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
O to ge for dis criminal

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by toprealman: 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
So finally for once, these guys got it right. Impressed I am!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Mummymahdi(f): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
that's how I expect Nigerians living in Nigeria to deal with all this greedy polirhievecians that never achieve anything apart from enriching themselves during their tenire

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by AleAirHub(m): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nice one... cheesy
Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by luminouz(m): 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
Chibuzoc:
All hail Biafra.
What some people don't know is that they warrant chiefs during the time of the colonial masters were the osus you hear of. Sooner or later all the so called Abuja errand boys will be banished from Biafraland as osus
What Dafuq are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Olastep1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
Really
Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Parada: 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Wantam: 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
Why now? that uncivilized!
Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Chukwurah003: 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
Useless PDP
Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by shegra58: 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
My mode right now

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Godsonjoe: 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
some ppl calling IPOB.... you should be ashamed of yourselves... yes IPOB did it, when you talk about IPOB, every southern eastern Nigeria are the indigenous people of biafra, and they don't tolerate nonsense, be you who in the society. not those for nothing set of tribe, that will always support there leaders or prominent men in their tribe no matter whatsoever they might have committed.the likes of nwodo, okorocha, umahi, now it is ekweremadu has witness it,, and no room for shits. this is a clear message to those evil men in our land, that no evil man will go unpublished when biafra comes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by eleko1: 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
wink grin angry angry smiley grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed half pigs,half half human
Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Chibuzoc(m): 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
luminouz:

What Dafuq are you saying?
I'm talking about Biafra and not arewa nor oduduwa

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by FisifunKododada: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
Mummymahdi:
that's how I expect Nigerians living in Nigeria to deal with all this greedy polirhievecians that never achieve anything apart from enriching themselves during their tenire

Are you not a Nigerian? What are you waiting for? Let it start with you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
Well done boys in Germany.
keep the candle burning

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Bellotelli: 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
Eyah... What happened? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by abuhlawal(m): 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hw I wish Nigerian youths will unite against these thugs and Rogues that have painted our name with criminality all over the world and brainwashed the youth whose future have be destroyed leading them into modern slavery. We need something different as both APC and PDP has failed, even Arsenal has won their first two matches since 2009 you can't keep doing the same thing and expect a different result. No to APC No to PDP

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Parada: 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
How you pull off living a life “a lie a day” must be tasking but continue all liars shall rot in hellfire.
Chibuzoc:
All hail Biafra.
What some people don't know is that they warrant chiefs during the time of the colonial masters were the osus you hear of. Sooner or later all the so called Abuja errand boys will be banished from Biafraland as osus

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by SouthSouth1914: 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:
Nigerians leaders should be banned from leaving the country. They should stay in the fantastically corrupt shithole they created and fix it for the 200 million victims suffering from their misrule

All Nigerian politicians in every capacity should be banned from leaving the country!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Elzakzaky: 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
Uglyaddy:

Next will be in UK and it will be that your useless role model Buhari .We dey wait am...
Just try it. Your enemy will hear what will happen to you and cry.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos / Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next / Boko Haram Hits Maiduguri After Buhari’s Departure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.