Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany (74206 Views)

Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany / IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany / Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
cheesy grin
Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Mr7gWIRELESS: 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
hisexcellency34:
He has been admitted at St. Mary's Hospital
how come
Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Joystark(f): 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
Na this kind treatment all those greedy politicians deserve.
Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
next is tinibu and Toll gate

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by kernel001: 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesycheesy Wetin him do?

Ekweremadu is too greedy, he wanted to turn their senatorial seat to his personal property.

Na only you like money?

Na only you like power?

Hope say they beat am wella wella? The man too greedycheesycheesycheesy

What do you make of Tinubu, Saraki and OjiUzo Kalu?
Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:
Nigerians leaders should be banned from leaving the country. They should stay in the fantastically corrupt shithole they created and fix it for the 200 million victims suffering from their misrule
SIMPLE..
How I Wish every TRIBE out there would the same.
But a particular TRIBE is known for TREACHERY and will never do such..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
This is highly commendable...
Any igbo politician see anywhere around globe, let them beat them up..

Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by AngelicBeing: 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
Good, let them punch his nose and break his two legs grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by luminouz(m): 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
Chibuzoc:

I'm talking about Biafra and not arewa nor oduduwa
Yet u still ain't making any sense!
Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Jbleenk: 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
The crop of Nigerians are not smiling. At the end of the day it u the masses vs we the elites.
Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
Very good if true
Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Chibuzoc(m): 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
luminouz:

Yet u still ain't making any sense!
Maybe it's haram in your region
Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by BluntBoy(m): 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
Uglyaddy:

Next will be in UK and it will be that your useless role model Buhari .We dey wait am....
The dullard travel to the UK for medical tourism,his sense does not tell him to build such in Nigeria.

With what hands would you touch Buhari

Buhari is untouchable.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by kehinde1588(m): 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
I love this walahi. So sweet
Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Decencychy(f): 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
This is very funny, what did he do?
Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by engrchykae(m): 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
ChocolateHigh:
Ipob fools doing what they kno how to do best
Igbos are doing what Sowore can only fantasize about.
no dobale or ranka dede

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by bmos(m): 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
crackhouse:
Nice. He went there to celebrate with them and eat yam during new yam festival in Germany. They told him "u came to eat yam here, you will eat that yam to death".

All these so called big men no de sit down for one place - jumping here and there piopiopio
Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Zimmermann(m): 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
I love this...he should been stripped n don ;Ded with female clothe
Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Charmingrascal(m): 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
This is the best new I have read on NL today.

Please any where you see Bukola Saraki outside this Country if you can't beat him kindly boo him especially if you are from Kwara.

Bukola milked Kwara dry with his greediness

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Mummymahdi(f): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
FisifunKododada:

Are you not a Nigerian? What are you waiting for? Let it start with you.

am already on it at the grass root wherever opportunities and time takes me , I will still be thesame
Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by AjalaDtraveller(f): 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
I am extremely happy to read this news. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
next is tinibu and Toll gate
All we need to do is seize Tinubu's $35 million dollar private jet when he travels outside the country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Kingosytex(m): 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
kernel001:

What do you make of Tinubu, Saraki and OjiUzo Kalu?
I didn't get your question.
Which Saraki are you talking about? Is is Dr. Saraki or Sen. Gbemi Saraki?
Which Tinubu? Is it Sen. Bola Tinubu or Sen. Remi Tinubu?
This is OUK's first term as a senator.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Princesscutes1(f): 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
Good news
Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by DannyCool1: 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
tot:

If you loved them, you wouldn't refer to them as Yeebos. Same way they shouldn't refer to Yorubas as afonjas.
That’s true though.. but he was just joking.
Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by engrchykae(m): 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
crackhouse:
Nice. He went there to celebrate with them and eat yam during new yam festival in Germany. They told him "u came to eat yam here, you will eat that yam to death".
Nigerians need to borrow a leaf from the easterners.
some people from other tribe may see his attending the event as the icing on the cake of the festival but not the igbos.
until the rest of Nigeria start standing up to the so called leaders,they will continue to take us for granted.
we are republicans to a fault and that is how the society should be

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by victorazy(m): 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
nabiz:
Lol the next person may be that usless ohaneze ndigbo leader and my governor Dave

Next is Orji Uzor Kalu
Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by YorubaKing: 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
GOFRONT:
How na??

Wetin he do na??

Foolish question. They should do just that to all 9ja Politicians that travel abroad. cool
Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Uglyaddy: 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
Elzakzaky:

Just try it. Your enemy will hear what will happen to you and cry.

That is why your Northen region will forever be filled with Almajiris and Boko haram.
You guys support the evil that keeps befalling you.
I can see you generation been victim of BH and Bandit.
Oloriburuku jati jati....Omo ale.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by MrSquint: 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
This is what we need here
If we truly want to see the change we desire though...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Imam Oladejo, Igboho’s Cleric Explains Why He Has Not Disappeared From Custody / Boko Haram Hits Maiduguri After Buhari’s Departure / Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.