Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,006 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:46 AM

Jonathan: Leadership Conference In Seoul - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: Leadership Conference In Seoul (293 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Joins World Leaders At International Leadership Conference / President Witness Agreement Signing Between Daewoo And NNPC In Seoul / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Seoul, South Korea, Warmly Received By Nigerian Embass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan: Leadership Conference In Seoul by SimSify(m): 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
Former president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Goodluck Ebele Jonathan in Seoul says he is committed to promoting peace.
Excerpt from his speech during the International Leadership Conference in Seoul.

''The idea of peaceful living is an ideal from which I drew strength and inspiration as a public servant in my country. It is the philosophy to which I have committed myself since leaving office as President of Nigeria in 2015.

Promoting peace and supporting efforts toward consolidating democracy in Africa is a commitment to which I will continue to apply my time.

My approach to this cause is to continue to work with all well-meaning citizens of the world who share the view that the people’s happiness derives from a culture of good governance. Such happiness and the attendant sense of belonging comes principally from the citizen’s confidence in those who govern and how they govern.

Excerpts from my speech today at the International Leadership Conference in Seoul, South Korea
- GEJ
#GEJinSeoul

Re: Jonathan: Leadership Conference In Seoul by SLAP44: 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nigerias Best president so far.

I heard that south Koreans were begging him to come and become their president.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Leadership Conference In Seoul by YouTubeMaFiA: 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
The only Nigerian deserving to be looked up to as a role model.. not the likes of Invictus Convictus Obi

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: EFCC Raids Ambode’s Residence / Humanitarian Assistance To Inmates / Yoruba Nation Get Approval For Special Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.