Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

I Have 2million To Invest In Agriculture - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Have 2million To Invest In Agriculture (1496 Views)

I Want To Invest ₦600,000 In Agriculture / I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk / Castor Farming In Nigeria: The Trending Niche In Agriculture That May Make You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 2million To Invest In Agriculture by schoolsinabuja: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
I have about 2million naira. I have been intending into venturing into agricultural business. I reside in Abuja. I will be grateful if you can feed me with some wonderful ideas that can of help pls. I intend venturing into poultry or Production of palm oil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have 2million To Invest In Agriculture by stagger: 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
schoolsinabuja:
I have about 2million naira. I have been intending into venturing into agricultural business. I reside in Abuja. I will be grateful if you can feed me with some wonderful ideas that can of help pls. I intend venturing into poultry or Production of palm oil.

I would suggest you use 10% of your funds to try out the poultry business yourself first. As for palm oil production, palm trees do not grow in Abuja or around that environment. Go to the SE, SS or SW and site your production facilities there.
Re: I Have 2million To Invest In Agriculture by omoobaadeNGR: 3:07am On Aug 18, 2019
schoolsinabuja:

invest your funds with an already existing farm that has overcome the teething problems associated with farming. I have an existing farm (poultry) with large expanse of land for expansion. You may PM me for further discussion.
Re: I Have 2million To Invest In Agriculture by stagger: 6:46am On Aug 18, 2019
OP,
Don't invest your money with anyone. Take the pains to learn the ropes yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I Have 2million To Invest In Agriculture by orlabass(m): 7:04am On Aug 18, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/3587529/cooca-seedlings-oil-palm-plantainquote author=schoolsinabuja post=81343747]I have about 2million naira. I have been intending into venturing into agricultural business. I reside in Abuja. I will be grateful if you can feed me with some wonderful ideas that can of help pls. I intend venturing into poultry or Production of palm oil.[/quote]
Re: I Have 2million To Invest In Agriculture by orlabass(m): 7:13am On Aug 18, 2019
schoolsinabuja:
Re: I Have 2million To Invest In Agriculture by Jadekfarm: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2019
For your 2 million naira you can invest in Cashew Farming ...I don't know where you are based but Ogbomosho is an area located in Oyo, the south western part of Nigeria with good climatic conditions and highly fertile lands for planting cashew and other crops with the bulk of quality Cashew nut coming from this area. This area has one of the best Kernel out-turn ratio(KOR). You can get 5 Acre of farm land for 1. 5 Million [price depends many factors] Weeding ,planting cost 300,000 naira[it depend on many factor] . One Acre will give you 1Ton and one 1Ton goes for around 500,000 Naira to 700,000 naira [it depends on world cashew trading prices]. A Cashew tree can give a yearly return and your return start coming in after the 3 years but guess what, you have yearly return for the 50 Years.
Re: I Have 2million To Invest In Agriculture by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
schoolsinabuja:

My kindid advise is to go into processing of any food produce that the raw materials are easily available

Get an expert to do at least a mini feasibility study on the business.

Get an expert to do marketing survey & plans

Get a mentor

Then you are good to go

If you need help please WhatsApp or call Gbenga on 08120528950
Re: I Have 2million To Invest In Agriculture by JuliusDozie(m): 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2019
schoolsinabuja:

How about foodstuff distribution?
Re: I Have 2million To Invest In Agriculture by Samore1(m): 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2019
schoolsinabuja:

This is sesame seeds planting season, we have a large farmland allocated for the farming now in Nasarawa, you can even come and see is not far from Abuja
Reach me on 08069198545
Re: I Have 2million To Invest In Agriculture by bogdaddy(m): 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
I have a family land of about 25 acres (10 hectares) already in my home town Kwara State. If you’re interested we can both start up a big farm and share the proceeds
schoolsinabuja:
Re: I Have 2million To Invest In Agriculture by UniversalDove: 7:56am On Aug 21, 2019
schoolsinabuja:
the first foot in delving into business is to do a market research on whatever business you want to engage in.
Since you reside in Abuja you may not want to be traveling from state to state and time to time.
Palm oil is very lucrative but it requires 5-6years patience before you start reaping your proceeds except you start it with plantain farming.
That being said, during my NYSC, I served at a place called Enwa in Edo state. They have the best Palmoil in the whole of Nigeria. You can purchase in bulk, transport to anywhere in Nigeria and make your money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have 2million To Invest In Agriculture by popoopeyemi: 8:20am On Aug 21, 2019
UniversalDove:
the first foot in delving into business is to do a market research on whatever business you want to engage in.
Since you reside in Abuja you may not want to be traveling from state to state and time to time.
Palm oil is very lucrative but it requires 5-6years patience before you start reaping your proceeds except you start it with plantain farming.
That being said, during my NYSC, I served at a place called Enwa in Edo state. They have the best Palmoil in the whole of Nigeria. You can purchase in bulk, transport to anywhere in Nigeria and make your money.
you obviously have not tasted palmoil from akwaibom... Akwaibom produces the best palmoil bro
Re: I Have 2million To Invest In Agriculture by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2019
Your farmland needs to be strategically positioned, I did advice u relocate to south west, Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan.
Re: I Have 2million To Invest In Agriculture by sherifage(m): 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
I will advise you invest in Cashew Plantation. You can check out www.bloomagric.com for more info.[img][/img][img][/img]

Re: I Have 2million To Invest In Agriculture by Tectono: 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
schoolsinabuja:
Let me tell you the gospel truth. Agro-export ushers in the best dividends of agricultural practice. So, I advice you to invest the whole money in exporting agricultural products to foreign countries after leaning all the secrets of the business. Click on the link on my signature for details.
Re: I Have 2million To Invest In Agriculture by opportunities12(m): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
Try sesame seed farming and thank me later
Send me a direct message and I will introduce you to the president of Sesame farmers Association of Nigeria (Abuja chapter)
Re: I Have 2million To Invest In Agriculture by EhiGid(m): 12:52am On Aug 23, 2019
Hey bro, i just invested into piggery; a little over a year now.
To be most honest with you, business has been great.
You may tryout a partnership deal,as i already got the necessary knowhow and materials.
Message/reach me on ZERO SEVEN ZERO SIX THREE NINE TWO SIX FIVE TWO ONE.

Best regards.
Re: I Have 2million To Invest In Agriculture by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2019
stagger:

I would suggest you use 10% of your funds to try out the poultry business yourself first. As for palm oil production, palm trees do not grow in Abuja or around that environment. Go to the SE, SS or SW and site your production facilities there.

stagger:
OP,
Don't invest your money with anyone. Take the pains to learn the ropes yourself.

@schoolsinabuja
if you love yourself, you better take the suggestions in these quotes above.

3 Likes

Re: I Have 2million To Invest In Agriculture by Anthony20: 1:07am On Aug 24, 2019
Invest in RAW CASHEW NUT. But have some one to partner with and be part of the business. Reach me at 09065842167 for details.
Re: I Have 2million To Invest In Agriculture by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2019
CONNECTING NIGERIA CHARCOAL EXPORTERS(SELLERS) WITH UAE CHARCOAL IMPORTERS(BUYERS)

Our Company is DANITEX MULTIGLOBAL COMPANY LIMITED (DMCL). We are fully registered Nigerian Limited Liability Company with Corporate Affairs Commission(CAC)with RC NUMBER 1528631,with Head office in Lagos,Nigeria and a Branch office in Dubai,UAE.

We officially intermediate between Nigeria charcoal Exporters(Sellers) and Dubai charcoal importers(Buyers) for a trustworthy smooth business transaction between both Parties.

The following conditions state's as follows

50% payment against original shipping documents, and 50% balance once buyer clears goods from jebel Ali port Dubai,UAE.

Seller package goods down to the port, and DHL or FedEx original shipping documents like bill of lading, commercial invoice,certificate of origin,parking list, etc over to us in Dubai, UAE

Immediately we receive the original shipping documents we hand it over to the Buyer and receive 50% of the total contract value instantly.

Once buyer clears the goods from jebel Ali port UAE and confirms the quality of the charcoal buyer then issue us the remaining balance of 50%.

And then we immediately transfer your 100% payment to your Bank Account.

This is because Dubai charcoal buyers find it Extremely difficult to send Advance payment to Nigeria Exporters and also Nigeria Exporters find it difficult to send goods without receiving an advance payment from the Dubai Buyers.

With this initiative Nigeria charcoal Exporters will be rest assured that their full payment will be transfer into their accounts with no panic, fear,headache or troubles

And also Dubai charcoal buyers will be rest assured of getting a good quality charcoal with no panic, fear ,headache or troubles

In conclusion trust is the keyword, so my dear Nigeria charcoal Exporters if you can trust us then you are welcome to do business with us.

YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR TRADE MARK.�

For: Danitex Multiglobal Company Limited (DMCL)
Phone: +2348153033881(whatsapp), +2349030570721
Email: sales@danitexexport.com
Re: I Have 2million To Invest In Agriculture by benedictuyi(m): 3:48am On Aug 25, 2019
OP you funny o. You don't just come out and say you have so so so and so amount to invest.

You have to take the pains to look for a credible investor yourself. In the meantime, you can try out some agric-tech crowd funding such as payfarmer and thriveagric

(1) (Reply)

Any Rice Distribution Opportunity In Ibadan? / Table Size Catfish For Sale / Wood For Roofing House, Doors And Window Frame Available For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.