Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US (47562 Views)

Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by martowskin1(m): 8:25am On Aug 18, 2019
kingkakaone:

Have you ever travelled out of Nigeria and Africa before?

These people are destroying the hopes of legitimate and lawful citizens who travel out of Africa.

Bros no be small thing, the pain in the ass is getting out of hand..... Once u say u be 9ja, them don dey alert like say u be thief..

This foolish boys keep making life difficult for us..... Ordinary Thailand here few weeks back, I wanted to buy something in the mall, so my card was not responding to make payment...

Na so the sales rep, alert security on me, I even gave them another card, they refuse to give me the old one, they had to call the card company, to confirm am the right owner b4 giving me back...

Imagine na, which kind life be this, shame com dey catch me because I be Nigerian ....

FBI, MI6 , EFCC, all of them, thy should chase them to the hole, enough is enough

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by mediclife1987(m): 8:30am On Aug 18, 2019
Kenturkey048:
na wire wire be dat..CFO/CEO scam....hack into their system,monitor the chats of two companies....when e reach to transact,change details.....one thing na say ,u need dey very smart....na wetin the likes of hushpupy and the rest dey do....that format one na one..ones you hit ones ,,you are made for life......

How did you know all these? Hope you are not in it too?

2 Likes

Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by CyberWolf: 8:31am On Aug 18, 2019
mediclife1987:

How did you know all these? Hope you are not in it too?
grin grin
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by Beverlyjean(f): 8:37am On Aug 18, 2019
Smithkafors:

You should be more concerned about our politicians....look at Lagos, trillions of naira gone,with no tangible development.

See everyone attaching tribalism to the arrest.I strongly condone 419,every Nigerian including yorubas,binis ND hausa are into 419.My concern is So much fixation on these Yahoo people, leaving our politicians siphoning money.What is 12 million dollars compared to 600million dollars found in ex-zamfara governors account (bear in mind the only reason he is being persecuted is because of his issue with APC,if not no one will go after him)....now imagine how much tinubu,ameachi,fashola,T.A.orji ,akpaio,gandollar and northern governors ,which no one is even talking about,are all walking free forming elder statesman.

So we should look left at Yahoo criminals and focus on politicians... I don't understand u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by IamSoProlific: 8:38am On Aug 18, 2019
johnmartus:
Stupid people you make such huge amount and you are still staying in their land. Some people get mind .

My exact thought.....I know handful of the so called Nigerian celebrities and "rich" self acclaimed businessmen/women with unverified source of income, that can never set their foot in America or any European nation.

Bad as e bad na Dubai dem go go, whereas they have funds to travel to America or any nation of their choice on daily basis, just like it's a daily routine.

The guy was damn too confident and comfortable, he did himself.

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by Niranam1984(m): 8:41am On Aug 18, 2019
FBI punish abeg?

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by Niranam1984(m): 8:41am On Aug 18, 2019
Olodo

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 18, 2019
IamSoProlific:

My exact thought.....I know handful of the so called Nigerian celebrities and "rich" self acclaimed businessmen/women with unverified source of income, that can never set their foot in America or any European nation.

Bad as e bad na Dubai dem go go, whereas they have funds to travel to America or any nation of their choice on daily basis, just like it's a daily routine.

The guy was damn too confident and comfortable, he did himself.

Even the FBI said in the report that if they don't nab him on US Soil. They won't reach him again

So he walked straight into their hands
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by livebyday(m): 8:47am On Aug 18, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Despite that, Igbos still use their parents for rituals to get money to come hawk gala in that same Lagos.

Keep shouting Lagos while your flatheaded brothers fill up foreign prisons.

You guys are a plague and a curse to wherever you are found be it Indonesia, South Africa, India, Togo, Malaysia, Lagos, China, Indonesia, etc..

You go to and fro the world like the devil, causing problems for Nigerians and spoiling opportunities for legitimate Nigerians.

Them swear for una?

Your post is ignorant and tribalistic

Every single tribe commits crimes for your information I have a USA passport and an apartment in the states I can tell you Yoruba are more into internet fraud in the most countries abroad , ibo are into drug pushing , my people into human trafficking and prostitution

I will ensure your account is banned so next time you think properly about spreading your tribal hate on this forum

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:48am On Aug 18, 2019
Does the forum verify a topic before moving it to front page ? This news is from 2017/2018
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by mediclife1987(m): 8:48am On Aug 18, 2019
CyberWolf:
grin grin

No wonder, see name...your cup don dey full smallsmall...
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by Ijaya123: 8:55am On Aug 18, 2019
Smithkafors:

You should be more concerned about our politicians....look at Lagos, trillions of naira gone,with no tangible development.

Is Lagos your problem?

You forgot your kerosene sharing governor. Maybe you can show us just one world-class project done by any of the five governors in the SE since 1999.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by Ijaya123: 8:56am On Aug 18, 2019
Niranam1984:
FBI punish abeg?

Face of a fraudster. Send him to jail.
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by JJOF(m): 8:57am On Aug 18, 2019
thesicilian:
A lot of innocent people may end up suffering because of what this fraudster has done.
Baba, FBI no be EFCC, or SARS oooo, they carry out thorough investigations.
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by Nostradamus: 8:57am On Aug 18, 2019
Iamgrey5:
FBI is not a private organisation.

There are private international organisations that specialize in such Investigations.

I was expecting Buhari to hire their services in his first term in office.
buhari won't do that.he's such a senile loser. I don't know maybe sowore(if given the chance)will do it.
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by ORIENTATION101: 9:00am On Aug 18, 2019
Smithkafors:

See everyone attaching tribalism to the arrest.I strongly condone 419,every Nigerian including yorubas,binis ND hausa are into 419.My concern is So much fixation on these Yahoo people, leaving our politicians siphoning money.What is 12 million dollars compared to 600million dollars found in ex-zamfara governors account (bear in mind the only reason he is being persecuted is because of his issue with APC,if not no one will go after him)....now imagine how much tinubu,ameachi,fashola,T.A.orji ,akpaio,gandollar and northern governors ,which no one is even talking about,are all walking free forming elder statesman.
you re a useless unfortunate human being. What is the business of FBI with how Nigerian politician loot in the country. Whatever happens in the country stays in the country. It is not the business of international community. Fraudsters re making life difficult for Nigerians abroad. The fraudsters have wrecked more havoc on the image of Nigeria compare to home grown looters.there re millions of Nigerians that want to travel legitimately re been rejected because of these fraudsters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by romenna: 9:01am On Aug 18, 2019
Buhari really tried fighting internet fraud.
Previous admin b4 him paid no attention to addressing this challenge and that kind of motivated the boys to continue.
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by LilSmith55(m): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2019
Tomide007:

Did u just say may? Are u kidding? Nigeria is suffering heavily except you've not tried to sell on the internet to a white man before? D worlds e-commerce industry is worth over 30 trillion dollars and Nigeria is completely shut out of it....u can't own a PayPal accnt etc....eBay won't allow u buy from dem like u're a terrorist or smthing. To travel self na wa......d stuff makes doing my legitimate business difficult.... Very sad.

Na so i see one laptop for eBay sometimes last year that will work fine for my work.(3D software, and also some gaming app) the system cheap die. Just $54, na so i contact the seller say i wan buy the laptop say shey him fit export to my country, i never mention Nigeria ooo, na so the guy say yes him fit export to any country except, some Africa country especially Nigeria... Even though im ready to pay before receiving the package,... My guy na so i just forget about the laptop till today e dey pain me like mad,...

See what those yeye fraudsters don cause our country

2 Likes

Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by CyberWolf: 9:14am On Aug 18, 2019
mediclife1987:

No wonder, see name...your cup don dey full smallsmall...
Animal, continue looking for sex hookup.
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by salford1: 9:14am On Aug 18, 2019
Smithkafors:

They (yahoo and the politicians) can steal all the money they want in Nigeria, but they should also leave their bad manners and dishonesty at home in Nigeria.
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by salford1: 9:16am On Aug 18, 2019
Tomide007:

Did u just say may? Are u kidding? Nigeria is suffering heavily except you've not tried to sell on the internet to a white man before? D worlds e-commerce industry is worth over 30 trillion dollars and Nigeria is completely shut out of it....u can't own a PayPal accnt etc....eBay won't allow u buy from dem like u're a terrorist or smthing. To travel self na wa......d stuff makes doing my legitimate business difficult.... Very sad.
I dont blame them. Nigeria os synonymous to fraud. I am a Nigerian based in North America, and I would also never sell an item to Nigeria or receive any form of payment from Nigeria via any ecommerce website.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by slap1(m): 9:20am On Aug 18, 2019
Smithkafors:

It's a shame, man.
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by EmmaDivine07: 9:20am On Aug 18, 2019
KIDfurniture:
arrest all of them.... no innocent persons will be touched by FBI.. They re not FSARS or Nigeria POLICE... Arrest all of them and seize everything they have.. Leave them naked in the jail.

Ah ah
Bros e too much na
Did you say unclad ?
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by salford1: 9:21am On Aug 18, 2019
Kenturkey048:
na wire wire be dat..CFO/CEO scam....hack into their system,monitor the chats of two companies....when e reach to transact,change details.....one thing na say ,u need dey very smart....na wetin the likes of hushpupy and the rest dey do....that format one na one..ones you hit ones ,,you are made for life......
Nothing being smart about that. Its just plain dishonesty. Caucasians know all about loopholes to make money quick via wire fraud, more than Africans. What sets them apart is honesty and the dislike to make money illegally.

6 Likes

Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by Aystarz: 9:22am On Aug 18, 2019
PapaNnamdi:
imagine say I Sabi dis Invictus format since 2012,
I for don buy Nigeria

Your Papa suppose sell you come use the proceeds to buy a Peugeot.

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by jaxxy(m): 9:23am On Aug 18, 2019
Fraud is a serious crime actually, the Americans started it actually and it spread to Africa and Nigeria the chief copy cat of vices due to the pressure tanks/cookers our leaders have put us in for years. Hopefully the mentality is been corrected
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by manwes: 9:33am On Aug 18, 2019
This will go down in history as the 'invictus effect'. A situation whereby prospective young Nigerian entrepreneurs would have to double their effort in securing international business dealings. Nigerians have been committing wire fraud for a long time and the FBI knows this. This case of invictus, however, is different because the guy had been wearing a clean slate on the global stage. Even frobes was myopic and fell short in its ratings. Future ratings by Forbes will be perceived differently as a result. I can imagine that Forbes rating provided invictus with more access to businesses and information needed to commit more fraud. As a business conglomerate, why would you feel reserved in dealing with a Nigerian business man rated by Forbes. Like I earlier stated, this will go down in history as the 'invictus effect '.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by CandidNotes: 9:41am On Aug 18, 2019
Yay!!! grin cheesy grin wink kiss
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by IamSoProlific: 10:05am On Aug 18, 2019
maybachmusic:

Even the FBI said in the report that if they don't nab him on US Soil. They won't reach him again

So he walked straight into their hands

I just wonder how such a smart n intelligent dude(sighting from his numerous speeches in seminars n business meeting: even for wire levels sef) could make such gross lossguarding.

First Rule:- If you get into trouble that means you fvcking up.

Fear n total avoidance of America n its environ is the beginning of wisdom and safety!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter / SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) / 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.