Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany (63160 Views)

We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video / Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany / Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by MyGeneration(m): 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
Smithkafors:

I don't think you have been reading news lately.Anyway look up Hong Kong...... maybe you'll learn from there.Mind you,all igbos fear no one.....they believe in Justice and equity.
igbos fear no one. no wonder the brave people keep dieing for nothing
Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by NPComplete: 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
SLAP44:

Continue smiling in pain. Suffering and smiling region.

Says the guy that don't have anything in his region lol. The only place fit for human beings is Enugu. Before u know they are running to Warri, Asaba and PH to make a living. And he is talking about suffering lol. Do u even have jobs there? Other than fake products.
Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by SLAP44: 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
hilaryCU:
Misplaced aggression. If they really feel bad over what is happening in Nigeria, they should come back home and contribute their quota.

You won't be in another country and be complaining over what is happening in your father-land. Who do you want to effect the change? You have to be the change you want to see.

These developed societies was made so today with tears and blood. Freedom is not free, you have to fight for it.

A good example of senseless reasoning. Most of them fled because of bad governance and may have died if they remained here. They have to slap some sense into those politicians to force them to see r hinge different.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by SLAP44: 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
NPComplete:

Says the guy that don't have anything in his region lol. The only place fit for human beings is Enugu. Before u know they are running to Warri, Asaba and PH to make a living. And he is talking about suffering lol. Do u even have jobs there? Other than fake products.

The Chinese and Indians running into Nigeria for business are doing so because China Is So Poor It Cannot feed it's citizens. Actually, the Chinese in Nigeria are coming because they have no factories to work in China.

Continue your senseless rants grin

5 Likes

Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by SLAP44: 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
AngryNijerian:
you are too way lower than an animal even a cockroach might have sense more than you. Any country a Nigerian commits crime that country should deal with that Nigerian decisively according to their constitution. What has that got to do with your country being the poverty capital of the world?

Don't mind him, allow me to flog him from Bonny to Kaura Namoda grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Katenavas(m): 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
we are inviting buhari to cyprus soon anyone in for this in Cyprus ??
Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by bizzibodi(m): 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ekweremadu shld resign,his pple are tired of him..
Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by ThePreachersSon: 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
kettykin:
misplaced aggression kind of , what do they expect Ekweremadu to do in this case , he is not the minister for defence or the IG or the COAS or the CNS or the CAS , he does not have access to even ordinary commissioner of police

Then why is he a Senator? As a legislator he should take his peoples case to the national assembly. He wants to goan celebrate yam.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Omoslim26: 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
johndoexxx:
Afonjas already doing a propaganda making it seem like IPOB are violent. In the original video, they commended IPOB for their action on a Nigerian politician, in fact urging other Nigerians to follow IPOB. But out of envy that IPOB will get credit for this style of revolution that they have no clue how to champion...envy envy envy, they have opened many threads, using multiple accounts to chastise IPOB. You people don't know afonjas, I know them very well, I grew up in SW and know how their brain works. Very wiicked things!

oga you jst cul down type plenty rubbish with confidence dis una ipob vs afonja fight no dey tire una sef? nawa for you oo
Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by mvem(m): 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
SLAP44:

Or even if the person is corrupt and incompetent. That's why Igbos are different.
whatever floats your boat...Igbos beat up ekweremadu in Germany and you think that sends a message to who?...the northerners will even be laughing their arse out, they just see an Igbo man beating another Igbo man
Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by SLAP44: 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
NPComplete:

The same ancestors who lands u are claiming is part of Biafra? Animals with no lineage. Land grabbers. We will keep denying u fools because of senseless idiots like u. No diplomacy. No sense. Only animal tendencies.

Who cares? grin

Anyone can come online and claim anything. Keep claiming what you are not. In the end, you still return to your BROWN ROOF grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by AjalaDtraveller(f): 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
I watched the video, i am very disappointed in our Igbo brothers. They not only called the police but they also took the police woman to the the guy filming for him to be arrested. There is no unity within the ibos at all. Such betrayers angry
Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by NPComplete: 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
SLAP44:

Who cares? grin

Anyone can come online and claim anything. Keep claiming what you are not. In the end, you still return to your BROWN ROOF grin

Keep screaming brown roof and I will keep screaming animal. Because that's what u are. Lol
Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by SLAP44: 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
mvem:
whatever floats your boat...Igbos beat up ekweremadu in Germany and you think that sends a message to who?...the northerners will even be laughing their arse out, they just see an Igbo man beating another Igbo man

So, why is it such a pain in your dry azzz? grin

Igbo men beat and Igbo man and you are here crying blood?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by mvem(m): 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
SLAP44:

So, why is it such a pain in your dry azzz? grin

Igbo men beat and Igbo man and you are here crying blood?
crying how?...continue beating your own, what concerns me
Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by SLAP44: 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
NPComplete:

Keep screaming brown roof and I will keep screaming animal. Because that's what u are. Lol

Insults is all you can throw because you cannot change your ancestors brown roofs grin
Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by NPComplete: 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
SLAP44:

The Chinese and Indians running into Nigeria for business are doing so because China Is So Poor It Cannot feed it's citizens. Actually, the Chinese in Nigeria are coming because they have no factories to work in China.

Continue your senseless rants grin

Lol. How many of u are running business compared to the loafers? Go to any major markets and see one guy running the business while most of the rest are beggars hustling in the market. I am sure that what's u do. I make soup out of u idiots in real life. They keep asking me why I don't like them. Igbos are goats. And it usually miscreants like u with nothing to lose that are in IPOB. Hang yaself.
Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2019
[s]
johndoexxx:
Afonjas already doing a propaganda making it seem like IPOB are violent. In the original video, they commended IPOB for their action on a Nigerian politician, in fact urging other Nigerians to follow IPOB. But out of envy that IPOB will get credit for this style of revolution that they have no clue how to champion...envy envy envy, they have opened many threads, using multiple accounts to chastise IPOB. You people don't know afonjas, I know them very well, I grew up in SW and know how their brain works. Very wiicked things!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by guiddoti: 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2019
kettykin:
misplaced aggression kind of , what do they expect Ekweremadu to do in this case , he is not the minister for defence or the IG or the COAS or the CNS or the CAS , he does not have access to even ordinary commissioner of police
If it was Okorocha, your narrative will change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by NPComplete: 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
AngryNijerian:
you are too way lower than an animal even a cockroach might have sense more than you. Any country a Nigerian commits crime that country should deal with that Nigerian decisively according to their constitution. What has that got to do with your country being the poverty capital of the world?

And what has that got to do with u people being the crime capital of the world? Keep behaving like animals abroad. Kill all your senators. If u don't u are bastards. Lol
Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by SLAP44: 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
NPComplete:

Lol. How many of u are running business compared to the loafers? Go to any major markets and see one guy running the business while most of the rest are beggars hustling in the market. I am sure that what's u do. I make soup out of u idiots in real life. They keep asking me why I don't like them. Igbos are goats. And it usually miscreants like u with nothing to lose that are in IPOB. Hang yaself.

You have been hating since 1954, but your hate has still not changed your brown roof built bin 1944 grin
Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by SLAP44: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
NPComplete:

And what has that got to do with u people being the crime capital of the world? Keep behaving like animals abroad. Kill all your senators. If u don't u are bastards. Lol

Still wailing loudly as ever grin

Crying more than the bereaved.

Continue your crying.
Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
[s]
Hillsong34:
the agenda of Hausa Fulanis with their Yorubas collaborators.....

1) the long term goal of both groups in Nigeria is to contain the igbos: it over for them if igbos are truely free and they know it.

2) they see Nigeria as a prison for igbos and they want to keep it that way as long as possible.

3) they want igbos to be truely minorities.

4) their obsession with marrying igbo women is a way to use blood link and DNA to make it difficult for igbos to leave Nigeria. Their offspring will be the ones sabotaging igbos in the coming future

5) Nigerians in general are more Anti-igbo than pro-Nigeria. The moment you understand this fact, then everything will start making sense to you.
[/s]

Oya lie ya sense down maa climb am pass.

Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by NPComplete: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
SLAP44:

Insults is all you can throw because you cannot change your ancestors brown roofs grin

If I am not from those yoy refer to as brown roof may your life be like that of the major roads in the southeast. Say amen if u are so sure. Lol. This attach by force pussy just can't believe same people that are not Yoruba are against their madness. Lol
Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by NPComplete: 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
SLAP44:

Still wailing loudly as ever grin

Crying more than the bereaved.

Continue your crying.

Kill your senators. Go offline and start beating them in real life. Useless keyboard warrior. The day u guys declare Biafra by violence is when I will start taking u seriously
Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by NPComplete: 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
SLAP44:

Ha grin stop mentioning tribes here you brown roofer grin

The guy isn't sure again. Clown. He is now saying it isn't tribes. U guys lack tact. U are morons. And u will keep being on the losing side of every equation until u have sense. Kill your politicians first then I will take u seriously. Beating is not enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) / Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) / Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.