Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany (63149 Views)

We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video / Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany / Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by weezyk(m): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
Chelsea82:
Ike Ekweremadu, the immediate past Deputy Senate president, was humiliated by suspected members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) at a function in Nuremberg, Germany today Saturday August 17th.

As of that time of the attack the reason was yet to be ascertained, it was reported earlier the IPOB members were throwing stones at Ekweremadu. The politician who was immediately whisked away from the venue by the organisers.

Watch The Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/ipob-speak-on-why-they-attacked-former.html?m=1

CC

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Former deputy senate president of Nigeria �� has released statement concerning his attack in Nurnberg, Germany ��.
Read Full Statement here :

I Was Attacked by IPOB in Germany

I attended the Second Annual Cultural Festival and Convention organised by Ndi-Igbo Germany in Nurnberg today where I was billed to give a keynote address along with the President-General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Chief Nnia Nwodo, who, however could not make it eventually.

I was given a resounding welcome by Ndigbo in Germany and everything went smoothly until some men, who identified themselves as IPOB members stormed the venue and began to complain about the killings in the South East, stressing that there would be no Igbo event at the venue.

I tried to engage them, but when they became unruly, I had to leave the venue. The organisers also invited the police and I was accompanied out of the venue.

Much as I am disappointed in their conduct, especially as I am one of the persons, who have spoken up on justice for Ndigbo, the Python ...

*Read Full Statement here*:https://whenhow24..com/2019/08/ike-ekweremadu-releases-statement.html
Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Cherrybae(f): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
Why cant the German police shot this terorists for Gods sake.

Igbos are indeed terorists. They cant try this in Nigeria.

Thunder fire Igbos
Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Olugbanko: 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
Smithkafors:

I don't think you have been reading news lately.Anyway look up Hong Kong...... maybe you'll learn from there.Mind you,all igbos fear no one.....they believe in Justice and equity.
Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Godoverevery: 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
Smithkafors:

I don't think you have been reading news lately.Anyway look up Hong Kong...... maybe you'll learn from there.Mind you,all igbos fear no one.....they believe in Justice and equity.
bro u sud be one to upgrade ur knowledge ....China aiin't western countries
Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Olugbanko: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
Smithkafors:

And why did world renowned cowards, ojukwu and nnamdi kanu trek from Nigeria to cote d' voire and Israel respectively if not fear?
Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Olugbanko: 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
Smithkafors:

Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Hillsong34: 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
[url][/url]As per Nigeria's structure, what are IGBOS doing to change it or dismantle it?

1) Are IGBOS building enough arsenal and training adequate soldiers to challenge Nigerian Army to Biafran war-2?

Or

2) Are IGBOS exploring the Political option by taking over the machineries of Government?
Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by SLAP44: 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
NPComplete:

It has nothing to do with enemies. Think for once in your life. It has to do with common decency. Put yourself in Ekweremadu's shoes. Would u love to be beaten for something u don't have the power to correct? Abia is there owing salaries and mismanaging the state. How many times have u guys beaten them?
Now u are taking laws into your hands in a foreign land. When y start deporting u people again there now u will start crying about the marginalisation and hatred of Igbos.
You IPOB goats lack tact and strategy. You are your own undoing.

And you, an IPOB hater is now advising IPOB on tact and strategy grin grin grin grin

For all the tact and strategy you have in your region, brown roof is still causing untimely deaths there. Go and solve your home problem first before coming here to expose yourself.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by NPComplete: 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
Biafra will be one massive shithole. If IPOB with all their education can still be physically attacking people despite their exposure abroad. It is very sure that the country will be made for animals and ungulates only.
Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Ejix202(m): 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
Topsic70:

Taaaa! its not true.
The ppl dt attacked him are herdmen-Germany chapter. They just put on ipob robes in disguise.
If u scrutinize d pix very well u'll see d cows in d background.

Igbos are peaceful ppl who detest violence.
u funny ooo

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by SLAP44: 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
Godoverevery:

bro u sud be one to upgrade ur knowledge ....China aiin't western countries

But China better pass Nigeria still.
Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by Nukilia: 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
God bless the Ibo people as they work towards liberating their people

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by StOla: 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
Topsic70:

Taaaa! its not true.
The ppl dt attacked him are herdmen-Germany chapter. They just put on ipob robes in disguise.
If u scrutinize d pix very well u'll see d cows in d background.

Igbos are peaceful ppl who detest violence.

Hahahaha!

IPOBIC herdsmen!

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by SLAP44: 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
NPComplete:
Biafra will be one massive shithole. If IPOB with all their education can still be physically attacking people despite their exposure abroad. It is very sure that the country will be made for animals and ungulates only.

No country could be as bad as Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by mvem(m): 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
gidgiddy:

That's true, that's the only reason I'm against this attack. But a message has to be sent to this people that Igbos in diaspora are not happy with what's happening
messages sent to who...you think buhari cares what happened...they only see an Igbo attacking another Igbo man
Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by NPComplete: 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
SLAP44:

And you, an IPOB hater is now advising IPOB on tact and strategy grin grin grin grin

For all the tact and strategy you have in your region, brown roof is still causing untimely deaths there. Go and solve your home problem first before coming here to expose yourself.

I am not advising u. Whats my business. I am just letting u know there will be no reason to cry foul when the results of your actions return on u. I am talking now u are shouting brown roof. Later u will be wondering why people from the south South don't want to be associated with u. You guys are tactless animals. We will rather have our own country than go into a marriage with obstinate and senseless animals like IPOB goats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by SLAP44: 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hillsong34:
[url][/url]As per Nigeria's structure, what are IGBOS doing to change it or dismantle it?

1) Are IGBOS building enough arsenal and training adequate soldiers to challenge Nigerian Army to Biafran war-2?

Or

2) Are IGBOS exploring the Political option by taking over the machineries of Government?

Go and sleep.
Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by NPComplete: 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
SLAP44:

No country could be as bad as Nigeria.
Keep fooling yourself. You idiots can't even agree on how u want to run Biafra. Immediately it is even to u, u will start attacking dissenting voices and diverging opinions. Because u guys are violent animals.
Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by SLAP44: 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
NPComplete:

I am not advising u. Whats my business. I am just letting u know there will be no reason to cry foul when the results of your actions return on u. I am talking now u are shouting brown roof. Later u will be wondering why people from the south South don't want to be associated with u. You guys are tactless animals. We will rather have our own country than go into a marriage with obstinate and senseless animals like IPOB goats.

When my enemy start being concerned to the extent of advising me to change course, I will know that I AM ON THE RIGHT TRACK grin

7 Likes

Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by mvem(m): 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
dangotesmummy:
I'm waiting for when stones will be pelted on bubu Baba malu
his people or the hausas can never do that to their own even if the person is not liked

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by SLAP44: 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
NPComplete:
Keep fooling yourself. You idiots can't even agree on how u want to run Biafra. Immediately it is even to u, u will start attacking dissenting voices and diverging opinions. Because u guys are violent animals.

Have you changed the brown roof of your ancestors, a beg, that is a bigger challenge so go and face it. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by hilaryCU(m): 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
Misplaced aggression. If they really feel bad over what is happening in Nigeria, they should come back home and contribute their quota.

You won't be in another country and be complaining over what is happening in your father-land. Who do you want to effect the change? You have to be the change you want to see.

These developed societies was made so today with tears and blood. Freedom is not free, you have to fight for it.
Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by NPComplete: 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
SLAP44:

When my enemy start being concerned to the extent of advising me to change course, I will know that I AM ON THE RIGHT TRACK grin

Yeah. The same way u are now concerned about Atiku because he left APC abi. Guy remove the log in your eye first. I am not advising u. If u guys don't kill all Ur politicians u are bastards. Start attacking all Igbo politicians abroad. Please do it. I am begging u. I will be here smiling at the result. Lol

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by SLAP44: 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
mvem:
his people or the hausas can never do that to their own even if the person is not liked

Or even if the person is corrupt and incompetent. That's why Igbos are different.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by SLAP44: 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
NPComplete:

Yeah. The same way u are now concerned about Atiku because he left APC abi. Guy remove the log in your eye first. I am not advising u. If u guys don't kill all Ur politicians u are bastards. Start attacking all Igbo politicians abroad. Please do it. I am begging u. I will be here smiling at the result. Lol

Continue smiling in pain. Suffering and smiling region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by NPComplete: 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
SLAP44:

Have you changed the brown roof of your ancestors, a beg, that is a bigger challenge so go and face it. grin

The same ancestors who lands u are claiming is part of Biafra? Animals with no lineage. Land grabbers. We will keep denying u fools because of senseless idiots like u. No diplomacy. No sense. Only animal tendencies.
Re: IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany by seun10k5k(m): 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
For this reason I now believe IPOB is now a terrorist organization worldwide. Ekweremadu has been speaking against the Fulani herdsmen menace all this while.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? / Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners / Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.