Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany (59461 Views)

Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia / Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by Enemyofpeace: 9:18am On Aug 18, 2019
BOAR:

Typical Ipob. Lack sense
i go wound you
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by BOAR: 9:55am On Aug 18, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
i go wound you

You go die in that attempt
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by Rockandroll(m): 10:25am On Aug 18, 2019
Former DSP had the opportunity to advance the igbo cause but he failed to do that throughout the years of PDP. Look at Enugu _Onitsha, Enugu _Ph expressway. Like hell and kidnapping every day. too bad it happened to him now. it's not just about Nnamdi Kalu, but about what legacy you have left for your people throughout your representation at the Red Chambers.
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by Enemyofpeace: 11:44am On Aug 18, 2019
BOAR:

You go die in that attempt
i go take you do pepper soup
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by BOAR: 11:58am On Aug 18, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
i go take you do pepper soup

Sharrrraap. Go and look and beat up an Igbo politician today grin
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by Topsic70: 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
BOAR:

If dem born any of una papa well, just try to blow wind towards any non Ibo political office holder again like you did in Jan 1966.

You are the first person all night to think along the line. I've bn looking out 4 ds comment.

If any tribe rejoice at this act and encourage it, they will receive the short end of the stick at d end of the day, because when push comes to shove, ipob will defend it's own even if they join hands to pummel yours. 1966 coup is a typical example! Though d coup had an element of national outlook at d onset, but what happened at d end of d day? It turned out to be ethnic as one of the three major tribes killed d officers and political office holders of other tribes (north, west and Midwest) but conveniently 'forgot' to touch ANY officer/politician of theirs.
I foresee such treachery repeating itself if care is not taken!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by BOAR: 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
Topsic70:

You are the first person all night to think along the line. I've bn looking out 4 ds comment.

If any tribe rejoice at this act and encourage it, they will receive the short end of the stick at d end of the day, because when push comes to shove, ipob will defend it's own even if they join hands to pummel yours. 1966 coup is a typical example! Though d coup had an element of national outlook at d onset, but what happened at d end of d day? It turned out to be ethnic as one of the three major tribes killed d officers and political office holders of other tribes (north, west and Midwest) but conveniently 'forgot' to touch ANY officer/politician of theirs.
I foresee such treachery repeating itself if care is not taken!

Me, I don’t give a damn about them, as long as it’s igbo on igbo attack.

They will only put themselves into another trouble if they attack a non-igbo politician

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by glowingflame7: 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
VenusTechShop:

Give Igbos Biafra today and all there corrupt politicians will face firing squad today!! Time and chance is all they need. undecided undecided

Can Yorubas do this to Tinubu? undecided undecided undecided Can they? And Igbos are the supporters of corruption even after dealing with this very corrupt, useless politician? Who happens to be the fourth most powerful man in the last dispensation!! undecided undecided undecided

N.B
. Even though I may not support the beating because he is an elder statesman, I still see him as one of the useless, hopeless Nigerian politicians that have bastardized this worthless nation beyond repair. undecided undecided undecided

Firstly, yorubas do not have any militant group agitating for anything at present. IPOB is a minority percentage even among igbos. And as you said, you don't support or have the same opinion as them.
Secondly, Ekweremadu has been in government since like forever till date and as DSP, a very powerful government position. On the other hand, Tinubu has not occupied any government position for over 12years, and he was just governor when he was there. You are comparing apples and pears really.
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by Predator188: 9:13am On Aug 21, 2019
Maslib:
I think Nnamdi kanu and these idiots are taking this too far, why tearing his cloths .
He made a mistake for wearing Nigerian coat of arm as cloth design..attending Igbo event...ike ekwere lost his heritage there!
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by 4Play(m): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
If IPOB had beaten Ike Ekweremadu to an inch of his life, he might not be in trouble today as he would be too scared to travel abroad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hammed Ali's Handshake With A Female Customs Officer (Pictured) / About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures / INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.