Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia (9579 Views)

Photos Of Ekweremadu's Wife And Daughter, Sonia In Court Today / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by newsvib: 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
Before and after pictures of Ike Ekweremadu’s daughter, Sonia, the one suffering from kidney problems, have surfaced online and people are reacting to them.

Judging from the pictures, Sonia seems to have bleached her skin, thereby looking fairer than her original skin color.

The pictures are currently gathering reactions from Nigerians. People who commented asked what would have made her bleach her skin in such a manner.

Follow link to see more 20 pictures: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2022/06/check-out-before-and-after-pictures-of-ike-ekweremadus-daughter-sonia-the-one-suffering-from-kidney-problem.html

Continue reading: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2022/06/check-out-before-and-after-pictures-of-ike-ekweremadus-daughter-sonia-the-one-suffering-from-kidney-problem.html

1 Share

Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by Olaunu: 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hnnnnm
Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by Xscape1993(m): 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
I even love the dark complexion than the fake fair one...this life ooo.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by Deborah98(f): 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
And they parents permitted it. My mom will slap both you and the cream out of her house.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by OVB123: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
I don`t know why female folks like bleaching theirselves. Look at what bleaching creame has turn you into now. God help you comes out of this predicament.
Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by solidifi: 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
This same girl used bleaching cream to destroy her kidney and we are here having pity on her.

And her father allowed it. Only to be looking for a young boy"s kidney to replace it.

Undoubtedly, the girl does all manner of shit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by Ola5TP: 12:17am On Jun 27, 2022
Now she face the music.
Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by iykofias(m): 12:58am On Jun 27, 2022
It’s obvious She bleached her kidney

7 Likes

Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by QueenofAnambra(f): 1:08am On Jun 27, 2022
I thought they said 'Black don't crack'. But this one didn't just crack, it shattered grin *evil laugh*

5 Likes

Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by realstars: 1:11am On Jun 27, 2022
They will never learn from michel jackson.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by QueenofAnambra(f): 1:18am On Jun 27, 2022
After seeing their pictures, i guess bleaching runs in their family because obviously her mother is all bleached up too. I love natural Black girls who are proud of their dark skin, they are absolutely gorgeous and confident.

9 Likes

Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 27, 2022
I prefer her CHOCOLATE...
She looked more beautiful under that skin tone..
That wasn't necessary at all.
Bleaching could have instigated such!
Bleaching & Kidney Failure are like 5 & 6....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by Vickho: 2:56am On Jun 27, 2022
Xscape1993:
I even love the dark complexion than the fake fair one...this life ooo.
even the dark complexion na still bleaching.
see her knuckles

1 Like

Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by ariesbull: 5:30am On Jun 27, 2022
Bleaching the skin causes kidney failures

The harmful chemicals from the cream enter the blood stream through the pores of the skin and it puts th kidney and liver under pressure and with time they break down

Stop bleaching

4 Likes

Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by shortIGBOman: 5:45am On Jun 27, 2022
BIAFRANS and BLEACHING are like 5 & 6 grin grin grin grin

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by Burruchaga71(m): 5:55am On Jun 27, 2022
I can only see an African lady and an unfortunate European

4 Likes

Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by Dreiwizzy: 6:23am On Jun 27, 2022
Her body tho.

1 Like

Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by Channah1(f): 6:45am On Jun 27, 2022
This her bleaching is so extreme.
These are the monobezone and mequinol users. Now see the consequence of using such.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:04am On Jun 27, 2022
Deborah98:
And they parents permitted it. My mom will slap both you and the cream out of her house.
Asin. Even on sick bed you would prefer to die cause she will be throwing some bitter talk into your ear... Not you o.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by Axis313(m): 7:07am On Jun 27, 2022
solidifi:
This same girl used bleaching cream to destroy her kidney and we are here having pity on her.

And her father allowed it. Only to be looking for a young boy"s kidney to replace it.

Undoubtedly, the girl does all manner of shit.
Don't be surprised if eventually she found a compatible kidney donor and regain her health back,she will go back to using the bleaching cream.
Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by ruggedtimi(m): 7:33am On Jun 27, 2022
But this na normal thing wey 80% of Nigeria girls dey do
Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by kingbee90: 7:37am On Jun 27, 2022
shortIGBOman:
BIAFRANS and BLEACHING are like 5 & 6 grin grin grin grin

-Bobrisky and-Derenle are bonified OMOLUABI'S & you know that right?

Say no to tribalism.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by Wallade(m): 7:41am On Jun 27, 2022
Deborah98:

That level of bleaching can only be achieved in spa, I doubt the use of cream can be this neat.
Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:11am On Jun 27, 2022
Wallade:

That level of bleaching can only be achieved in spa, I doubt the use of cream can be this neat.

Same here too, guess chemical washing and pills intake looking more like Michael Jackson bleaching technique

She is even in Europe were racial diversity is encouraged and cherished yet she decides to bleach Money dey cause madness sha
Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by ajekpaks(m): 8:18am On Jun 27, 2022
sad
Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by SNEFF: 8:23am On Jun 27, 2022
Low self esteem is all i see

1 Like

Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by cedricksly: 9:08am On Jun 27, 2022
All These their Bleaching cream wen contain steroid like hydroquinone and other heavy metals like Mercury, these are some of the things the kidney can't filter well and struggle to filter that damages the kidney.... Omoooo to what end actually You bleach or turn white u will still be identified as a Negro

1 Like

Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by BigYash: 9:17am On Jun 27, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
Asin. Even on sick bed you would prefer to die cause she will be throwing some bitter talk into your ear... Not you o.. grin
I swear.. But most of the so called wealthy parents, allows their kids do shit.. If they had stopped that girl from that nonsense... Ike and his wife won't be looking for ways to defend themselves now.. Cux as it is right now,they are in deep shit.. Nigeria stree word go say " hot soup" na em d girl and the boy go put them..
Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2022
BigYash:
I swear.. But most of the so called wealthy parents, allows their kids do shit.. If they had stopped that girl from that nonsense... Ike and his wife won't be looking for ways to defend themselves now.. Cux as it is right now,they are in deep shit.. Nigeria stree word go say " hot soup" na em d girl and the boy go put them..
aswear but I no pity them cus they have caused this name bad things..
Re: Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia by BigYash: 9:40am On Jun 27, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
aswear but I no pity them cus they have caused this name bad things..
True sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra / FG Takes $1.1Bn Loan From China For 3 Projects / IGBOS And The South South Minorities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.