Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

I Once Ate Human Faeces To Survive” — Ghanaian Gospel Singer (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Once Ate Human Faeces To Survive” — Ghanaian Gospel Singer (video) (452 Views)

Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video / Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) / Ghanaian Gospel Singer, Ohemaa Jacky Shamed By Ex-best Friend For Doing Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Once Ate Human Faeces To Survive” — Ghanaian Gospel Singer (video) by thefamousnaija9: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
According to the legendary gospel musician, she was raised in abject poverty and once had to feed on human faeces to survive.
In her words,
“One day I went to the house for food but met the absence of the man of the house. The senior house-help instructed me to eat the feaces of the madam’s infant before she would give me the food”.
The agbebolo crooner said she had no other option tham to eat the faeces because she was seriously starving.
Watch video below:

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/i-once-ate-human-faeces-to-survive.html
Re: I Once Ate Human Faeces To Survive” — Ghanaian Gospel Singer (video) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
Once u eat human or animal poo, u r as useless as anything useless. So I heard
Re: I Once Ate Human Faeces To Survive” — Ghanaian Gospel Singer (video) by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 18, 2019
Naso Invictus start
undecided undecided undecided
We are not surprised joor!!!
Awon omo soakaway
Re: I Once Ate Human Faeces To Survive” — Ghanaian Gospel Singer (video) by Bluezy13(m): 5:36am On Aug 18, 2019
Hmmm...

Some things are better off untold.

(1) (Reply)

Trump Confirms Interest In Buying World’s Largest Island, Greenland / North Carolina Father Charged With Rape And Killing Daughter During Her Weekend / Best Thing To Hold Unto In Life As Annie N 2face Hold Each Other in London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.