Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,085 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

North Carolina Father Charged With Rape And Killing Daughter During Her Weekend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / North Carolina Father Charged With Rape And Killing Daughter During Her Weekend (466 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Harry B Anyanwu In North Carolina, USA In 1998 / Janemena Looks More Sexy In Her Weekend Outfits! (photos + Video). / ‘time No Dey’ – Efia Odo Shutdown Instagram With Her Weekend Look (see Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

North Carolina Father Charged With Rape And Killing Daughter During Her Weekend by Albertskillz: 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2019
The North Carolina police have charged a 32-year-old man, who walked into a police station and confessed to killing his 15-year-old daughter, with a first-degree murder charge, kidnapping, statutory rape, statutory sex offense and sexual exploitation of a minor.

On the morning of Sunday, August 18, 2019, Joshua Lee Burgess walked into a Union County police station and confessed to killing his daughter, Zaria Joshalyn Burgess, in his home.

Zaria is reported to have been home, visiting her dad for the weekend.

The report added that Burgess allegedly recounted the unbelievable details to the first person he encountered when he walked in the Sheriff’s office, stating “I just killed someone.”

When the dispatcher tried to look him up in the computer system, Burgess told her she wouldn’t find any records.
https://www.theinfotrendz.name.ng/north-carolina-father-charged-with-rape-and-killing-daughter-during-her-weekend-visit/
Re: North Carolina Father Charged With Rape And Killing Daughter During Her Weekend by delishpot: 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2019
For a moment I was like.... He must be a Nigerian man cos its in their DNA but then I am happy he wasn't Nigerian.
Re: North Carolina Father Charged With Rape And Killing Daughter During Her Weekend by Tomiwa69(m): 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2019
Must be Fulani herdsmen.Or Igbo palmwine tapper Disguising as Fulani herdsmen

(1) (Reply)

I Roll With Your Boss In Government Not Someone In Your Level'' Bobrisky / BREAKING NEWS: Nicki Minaj Retires From Music / Nobody Talks About You Anymore' - Anthony Joshua & His Promoter,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.