Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA (74129 Views)

Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing / The Trophies Unveiled By FIFA For The 2018 World Cup In Russia. Photos / Aden Marwa: Kenyan Referee Sacked By FIFA - World Cup For Receiving $600 Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 10:00am On Aug 18, 2019
OtemAtum:
It's a pity for him. Let others learn lesson from this.

In other news, the gods of religion such as Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, El, Enki, Odin etc have been banned from having destructive dealings with humans such that now humans can start having mind evolution and liberation from religion.

Currently as I speak, Jehovah, Allah and their likes are locked up in a spiritual cage and this will be so for a thousand years. Within this time, human being shall have mind evolution and global liberation from religious thoughts. They will become more sciences oriented and think deep while attempting to solve problems. Superstitions and religious stories found in various religious books shall be defeated and the world would experience a great revolution.

Currently, Jehovah and Allah have been confined to a spiritual cage for 2 years, 11 months and 6 days already.

Peace to the world.
who opened your cage again?

1 Like

Re: Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA by huptin(m): 10:00am On Aug 18, 2019
Each time I watch Nigeria football teams I always have this strong suspicion that the players on parade are not the best Nigeria can offer.... I think the coaches simply field players that offer the largest bribes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA by nuban07(m): 10:01am On Aug 18, 2019
creolehunt:

Lol. I'm wondering. Considering he has been banned for life already. Is he still bound to pay the fine? Of yes, what will happen if he decides not to pay?
Don't mind them, he is not paying anything and nothing will happened. His mama ransom sef he never pay. Though I'm not supporting him but the penalty his crazy

1 Like

Re: Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA by jrusky(m): 10:02am On Aug 18, 2019
Siasia!!! What type of thing is this nah? I'm just short of words.
Re: Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA by greatopec: 10:04am On Aug 18, 2019
Now I support foreign coaches.they can't be that greedy and disloyal.
Re: Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA by Aystarz: 10:04am On Aug 18, 2019
ajl:

Same thing I am thinking. The fact that he is Nigerian already make him potentially guilty in the eyes of Fifa committee. But what evidence do they have. I know anyone could get involved in this but where are the evidence or proof. I will advise him to appeal the verdict. Fifa itself is a straightforward organisation with a lot of skeletons in its cupboard. They are using a black man from a corrupt country as a scapegoat to give impression that they are fighting against their own demon.

FIFA can't just release details of the evidences gathered against him in the public domain. Tonnes of frauds like him abound in the world wey dey find format so as to continue to bring the game into disrepute. This is between Siasia and FIFA and I'm pretty sure the former knows what's really going on.

1 Like

Re: Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA by Belleful: 10:09am On Aug 18, 2019
FIFA is mad. how can you ban him for life just because he agreed to receive bribe? not that he was caught collecting the bribe. how many people have FIFA ban for life when caught collecting bribe? and to think that he was also fine 18m# hmmm, hope FIFA doesn't have a hand in is mother kidnapping? or are they trying to pass a message to the kidnappers that siasia still have money?
Re: Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA by Shaev7(m): 10:26am On Aug 18, 2019
Racist! Is it only Siasia that engages in match fixing and bribery? All Europeans does it very well even at club levels how many have they banned. Nonsense, am not in support of the crime but their action should not mean they are clean too. He was just a scape goat.
Let him appeal.
Re: Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA by ochiosa(m): 10:27am On Aug 18, 2019
Let them tell us the match he fixed na, he accept, he accept. tell us the particular match or I tag it witch-hunt.
Re: Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA by Shaev7(m): 10:28am On Aug 18, 2019
Shaev7:
Racist! Is it only Siasia that engages in match fixing and bribery? All Europeans does it very well even at club levels how many have they banned. Nonsense, am not in support of the crime but their action means they are clean too which are all lies. He was just a scape goat.
Let him appeal.
Re: Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA by Joystark(f): 10:30am On Aug 18, 2019
millionboi2:
were are u?
In your pocket baby
Re: Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA by mchc1001: 10:31am On Aug 18, 2019
It's very clear now that Siasia is collecting money from the players before you can be part of his team, who said that the former allegations is fake?, useless I*iot
Re: Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA by Toks2008(m): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2019
I no even understand the whole accusation...

That he agreed that he will collect bribe or he actually collected cry

Something is not right about this news.

1 Like

Re: Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA by Geeboy10(m): 10:35am On Aug 18, 2019
When will Siasia come out to defend this? His silence is not helping at all especially to some of us who see him as a man of integrity...
Re: Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA by DonBenny77(m): 10:35am On Aug 18, 2019
He will appeal grin
Re: Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA by AgreatMan: 10:35am On Aug 18, 2019
ajl:

Same thing I am thinking. The fact that he is Nigerian already make him potentially guilty in the eyes of Fifa committee. But what evidence do they have. I know anyone could get involved in this but where are the evidence or proof. I will advise him to appeal the verdict. Fifa itself is a straightforward organisation with a lot of skeletons in its cupboard. They are using a black man from a corrupt country as a scapegoat to give impression that they are fighting against their own demon.

If u don't want to be used as a scale goat, why take bribes? You ruined a lot of players, u ruined your country...for how much?

@slam7000
They don't need him to prove himself, someone gave him up. All it takes is an email or text linking him to the case. You can deny as much as possible that u didn't commit a crime, but if the evidence r against u, u committed d crime.

This is not our nigerian corruption case where u spend 10 years to round up an obvious case of corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA by OtemAtum: 10:39am On Aug 18, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:

who opened your cage again?
it's Jehovah and Allah that are in a cage, not me. May the light of God Almighty reveal the truth to you. Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 18, 2019
Same way they sold Nigerian match at afcon to Madagascar. It was obvious. Football betting is becoming a scam these days.
Re: Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA by MicroBox: 10:41am On Aug 18, 2019
ehix89:
I have these fairly used GBM 12v 180ah Deep cycle inverter batteries for quick sale.

Duration of usage: 6months

Price: 50k each

Quote me if you need them or chat me up on whatsapp zero eight zero three zero eight zero three three eight zero
1-String of battery! Which site you get this thing from?
Is it B3458 = Etisalat

Re: Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA by AgreatMan: 10:42am On Aug 18, 2019
nuban07:
U banned him for life, u still asked him to pay huge fine. Kuku kill him

obojememe,
EtihadAirways

If he has any outstanding payment from any club or country, $50k of that money will now go straight to FIFA. If he is currently employed, his employment will be terminated n that money will be removed from his severance package. If is under any form of sponsorship, FIFA will direct such sponsor to pay the money into their account.

They know they can squeeze $50k out of him one way or another, it's not a bluff.

1 Like

Re: Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA by somehow: 10:46am On Aug 18, 2019
Aystarz:

FIFA can't just release details of the evidences gathered against him in the public domain. Tonnes of frauds like him abound in the world wey dey find format so as to continue to bring the game into disrepute. This is between Siasia and FIFA and I'm pretty sure the former knows what's really going on.

Where did you pull this comment from? When Sepp Blatter was accused of fraud by the US, his crimes were everywhere online so what the heck are you saying?

What about that of Amos Adamu? all was stated in the open. Let them show us what he did that warranted this. Attempting with no proof that he would have accepted such bribe is too watering. Was he caught in the act? Let them release details!
Re: Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA by somehow: 10:47am On Aug 18, 2019
priceaction:
Same way they sold Nigerian match at afcon to Madagascar. It was obvious. Football betting is becoming a scam these days.
You mean Rohr fixed that match?
Re: Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2019
OtemAtum:
it's Jehovah and Allah that are in a cage, not me. May the light of God Almighty reveal the truth to you. Peace.
lol

very ignorant and senseless post
I hope you have not been skipping your prescriptions?
Re: Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA by ehix89(m): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2019
MicroBox:

1-String of battery! Which site you get this thing from?
Is it B3458 = Etisalat
hey Mr. don't just jump into what you're not certain of, its mine and i have receipt as proof. Kindly retract your statement. sad angry angry
Re: Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA by Michealdike22: 10:55am On Aug 18, 2019
Two things are involved !!
Re: Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 18, 2019
somehow:
You mean Rohr fixed that match?
It may not be him, he may even be blind to know what is happening behind the show. They always do it secretly with some players and assist coaches. Remember one of rohr assistant is under FIFA investigation as at now for same match fixing but his case is yet to be concluded. It can even be from nff .They make huge money staking odds. Just look how balogun reactions to that back pass and even the pass was suspicious like that from one end to another to opponent and a striker for that matter and balogun reaction when he is not an amateur defender? Don't tell me he is under tension to do that. They knew what they did. At times, they do that to avoid certain country or club, at times they do that to help other team to qualify and many times, for monitary gains and favours. Not only in Nigeria though.

1 Like

Re: Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA by BamideleCharles: 10:58am On Aug 18, 2019
angry angry angry angry angry

Lamentable that this is still making the rounds. Slow news day, it seems. Nothing new herein.
Re: Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA by alexvatt(m): 11:00am On Aug 18, 2019
Omo Igbo. They keep destroying this country, home and Abroad.
Re: Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA by Femeto: 11:01am On Aug 18, 2019
Which match did he fix?
Re: Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 18, 2019
alexvatt:
Omo Igbo. They keep destroying this country, home and Abroad.
He is from bayelsa not Igbo. Stop tribalism tongue
Re: Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA by MicroBox: 11:03am On Aug 18, 2019
ehix89:
hey Mr. don't just jump into what you're not certain of, its mine and i have receipt as proof. Kindly retract your statement. sad angry angry
I don hear! Retracted..
But go clean that 3458 because if you attach B that is etisalat site ID..
If you want to transport that battery even between the shortest distance, better make your receipt handy. ... Police will harass you wella.
Re: Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:03am On Aug 18, 2019
slam7000:
Where’s the evidence that he was involved in the bribery? Which match did he manipulate?

Siasia should be given the chance to prove his innocence. How can Fifa take such decision without giving the man any opportunity to clear his name?

The adjudicatory chamber of the independent Ethics Committee has found Mr Samson Siasia, a former official of the Nigeria Football Federation, guilty of having accepted that he would receive bribes in relation to the manipulation of matches in violation of the FIFA Code of Ethics.

The thing makes me weak. Siasia is banned for life because a man made an allegation that Siasia accepted to collect money to fix games.

Meaning, Siasia did not collect money and he did not fix a match in that incident.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation / Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.