Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) (69617 Views)

IPOB Beat School Children & Teachers For Not Obeying Sit At Home Order In Enugu / IPOB beat up Elders disrupt meeting VIDEO / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by Etinosa1234: 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
landforeast:
Unfortunately Nigeria youth don't know what they want, all they do is to hide behind twitter handle and speak useless English. Arab Violently stood against their oppressive Leaders and today their country is fine. Sowore started a revolution and instead of standing to fight they ran into their mother's rapper. Lets give Kudos to IPOB at least they have tried if all politicians in Nigeria receives this kind of treatment then their brain will be resettled. Stop praising politicians who are your oppresors, they are equally human. BTW do you people know the number of people who died along Enugu-Onitsha Expressway due to bad state of the road in an Area Ike Ekweremadu was representing when he was the Deputy Vice President.

concerning the arab spring, I think it had negative effects on most Arab countries

like Yemen and Syria is still fighting civil war,Egypt have regional conflict etc

correct me if am wrong

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
Is it because he is the senate President that is why people are condemning the assault against him?Why can't he pass better laws that can stop Nigerians from seeking greener pasture abroad?
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by ada9ja(f): 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
This is how Fulani herdsmen and bokoharam started, this one good, this one good, like that madman they gather load....like that, like that....civil war go start

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by Serveyouright(m): 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
Thank God there was no Police there to rescue him immediately. Nigerian politicians should be beaten red, blue and black wherever we see them without Police, they put us in a mess we found ourselves here. No mercy for them. They must vomit our excess yam in their stomach. IPOB God go bless una for us. See him with Nigeria branded shirt as if he is loyal to the country they have rape to stupor. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by Robinto01: 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
Igbos ,washing their dirty linen in far away foreign land. It's a shame. Those are the animalistic tendencies an Igbo man wouldn't be a president of Nigeria.
tendingNews:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/video-ipob-beat-dragged-ike-ekweremadu.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by Agugbadin: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ekweremadu is a strong man, if they beat PMB this way he will die.
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by Uteghe(m): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
grin cheesy grin...I now know why Buhari seems to be indulging IPOB.
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by Topsic70: 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
Agugbadin:
Ekweremadu is a strong man, if they beat PMB this way he will die.
Pls, I use what you hold dearest beg u o, kindly advice whoever has d bolded in mind to bury the thot o! Right now, everybody eye dey shook o. Even d liberals (sw) eye don tear o.
Whoever wants to beat his/her leader(s) can go ahead but dont cross boundary to anoda region o.
Thank u
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
Sammyblaq:
We are inviting the Governor of Abia State to our New yam festival which will be holding here in Turkey next week...
make e come chop beating abi?? grin grin wink
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by Acidosis(m): 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
If you're a public servant and have stolen, misused, or misappropriated at least N1000 from the public purse, you deserve to beaten mercilessly. Those who have stolen monies that are huge enough to fix our roads (i.e. prevent accidents), hospitals (i.e. prevent avoidable losses), and schools (i.e. curb perpetual illiteracy) deserve death.
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
Bridget95:
This nonsense line handed down by your parents is stale.What has this man that have been a senator since 1999 done to improve Enugu his home state and Igboland in general. Look at Tinubu and his giant political strides in Lagos and the entire SW.This man has been give greater opportunities to improve his region but he chose to seat and watch this get bad.I am not in support of this disgraceful treatment.

That still does not give them the right to lay their hands on him.
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
Xda59:

That still does not give them the right to lay their hands on him.

Be there talking about right until they steal ur destiny

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by bisoye11(m): 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
The true revolution is coming.
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by Bridget95(f): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
maasoap:

Who is to be blamed? Are we the ones voting him repeatedly? He's not a good leader but his own people kept sending him to the national assembly. You're all hypocrites
you guys are the greater hypocrites for ass licking thieving politicians.
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by blackslayer: 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
LMAO...GOD BLESS IPOB!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by superlightning: 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
Robinto01:
Igbos ,washing their dirty linen in far away foreign land. It's a shame. Those are the animalistic tendencies an Igbo man wouldn't be a president of Nigeria.

What has this got to do with presidency? How do you people reason? Why not just come openly and state categorically that you are finding ways to discredit Igbo for presidency?
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by Fuckgovt: 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
yarimo:
Stupid people disturbing other people in their country. angry
but ffolish ppl like u applaud western countries when they embarrass their leaders, like throwing them into the bin, or forcing them to wear women clothes and walk on the street. But because it's Igbos u now see it as bad. Hypocrisy kill u dia
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by zomby(m): 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
As much as I see IPOB as a group of lost boys with no agenda, but I think Ekweremadu deserves the treatment.

I want to see more of these blood suckers (Nigerian leaders), including obasanjo to experience the same treatment...
This is what happens when you refuse to take good care of your country and people; charity begins at home!
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by Fuckgovt: 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
yarimo:
Stupid people disturbing other people in their country. angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWNxtHYUUxs
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by YoungAncient1: 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
He was wearing the coat of arm fa.
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by FisifunKododada: 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
Remember when Ekwerenmadu was laughing with Dino after Dino threatened to beat up a fellow senator, a woman? Remember? Now, Ekweremandu received serious beating from the very same organization that he has been supporting. I guess Remi Tinubu had the last laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by kazeem74: 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
The rich also cry, what a grate lesson for others that are still in power and those aspiring to enter
What a shame to our leaders ���more still coming to others too- these are the type of revolution we want all round the ethnic groups for them to do the right things
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
Kaysalas:
make e come chop beating abi?? grin grin wink
Dem dey call am correction something not beating...
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
superlightning:

Lol....Bros you wicked o
See you. Who wicked pass this politicians¿
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by everyevery: 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ameachi once talked about using stone on politicians, now it's coming to fruition gradually. Just keep breathing, many more of such humiliation would hit our demonic, self centred leaders.
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by tophumble(m): 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
Why will key note address turn to key note beating

That act by IPOB is barbaric
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
Sammyblaq:

Dem dey call am correction something not beating...
grin grin wink
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by aalangel(f): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
This is so so wrong!!!!
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by maasoap(m): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
Bridget95:
you guys are the greater hypocrites for ass licking thieving politicians.

I hope you didn't think I'm supporting Ekweremadu? The hypocrites are the ones who kept voting and re-voting him every four years and now jubilating over the humiliation he suffered in far away Germany. You got my point now?
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by Sambab(m): 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
Revolution has started gradually...
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by Caseless: 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
this people boasts to have the most useless and criminal youths in the world. Most of them out there are criminal in their dealings.
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by emmaskyblue(m): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
They succeeded in using YAM as a bait to capture the big cat fish in a land where recharge card immunity network does not cover.

Hahahah Hahahah Hahahah. Spare the rod and spoil the child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Photo Of Nigerian Fighter Jet In Action At Gambian Airport As Barrow Lands / Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.