Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,412 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) (69598 Views)

IPOB Beat School Children & Teachers For Not Obeying Sit At Home Order In Enugu / IPOB beat up Elders disrupt meeting VIDEO / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by Unrated900(m): 9:09am On Aug 18, 2019
Lol

We want Biafra

But we are never or for once organized
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by ajl: 9:11am On Aug 18, 2019
Some people are talking about having a civil conversation as a way to engage Nigerian politicians as if we are newborn kids with no idea of their past. If you are critical of the people that carried out the attack then you do not love Nigeria or justice. People need to fight back against these oppressive politicians that pay themselves so much but are not having positive impact on the live of the masses. In Lagos where I am currently visiting, it's like there is no government. No rule of law or order with everything chaotic with wastes everywhere, even in their so-called highbrow area. Few days ago I saw a minibus with two men trying to keep a man lieing on the floor alive. There is no ordinary ambulance with trained personnel around to respond to such emergency. Its time to "beat" some sense into the head of these politicians as well as heckle their kids in foreign universities. Now they will start to think twice before traveling out of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by Sunsets: 9:17am On Aug 18, 2019
Shameful... Unfortunately, many persons would miss what is actually unfolding in our very own eyes. They would think this issue is about the Igbos. Nigerians are increasingly getting angrier and ready to vent it. It's a pity that the people to see this first and act is the ruling class. They'll come together and tighten the noose with a much more complicated knot. But the citizens will see only the ethnic colouration. What do I see? I see a revolution, whether violent or palace model, it is in the offing.
tendingNews:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/video-ipob-beat-dragged-ike-ekweremadu.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by Coalkendar(m): 9:19am On Aug 18, 2019
Let please be more open to reasons why such action were taken in the first place...
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by moshoodho2(m): 9:20am On Aug 18, 2019
Why I condemned Ekweremadu as he does not represent the youths, workers and the Igbo masses. I think it is incorrect to publicly start assaulting people. This method can only invite attacks from the ruling elites... Give the polices institution to extort and arrest innocent people...
I demand for system change
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by ajl: 9:26am On Aug 18, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

your region remains the most backward region in Nigeria that's why your kinsmen littered everywhere

if those countries y'all running to in mass Leave their countries,they would have look like your mud and landlocked region of East and yet you're proud of the stupidity your kinsmen have reduced you people to home and abroad? you should be more proud of your kinsman prosecuted in USA presently as well

as for Sowore, Yoruba is not east that follow blindly without consultation. did Sowore consult Yorubas stakeholders, Igbo and other tribe stakeholders before embarking on his fruitless revolution. he can rot in hell for all I care, at least it will teach others a lesson

I'm not surprise how you dress your third world war region with good paint even when all evil attributes start and end in your region. a lawlessness act that should be condemn by all Igbo against your kinsman is what you're justifying with a childish post

you seriously need a brain transplant

May the god of thunder hammer your mouth for mentioning Sowore and lack of Yoruba support for the RevolutionNow agenda. The Nigerians at home are now like hens whose feathers have been forcefully removed and can't even move around to "even chop agbado (corn)". They have been dehumanized into submission so to get support for ordinary protest now is like an uphill battle, meanwhile the people are suffering and in dire situation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by zcee: 9:30am On Aug 18, 2019
In as much as I don't support such act I think this is
what fit most of these so called criminal minded and ruthless politicians we ve in this country...
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by hollywater: 9:32am On Aug 18, 2019
It is only Igbo's that can change Nigeria. If they want something, they go and get it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by cecilgee(m): 9:33am On Aug 18, 2019
Thank God you mentioned that we are not Nigerians yes we are BIAFRA. am proud to be a BIAFRAN.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:33am On Aug 18, 2019
olasaad:

Tell us more shocked shocked Libya, Syria, Iraq and so on
u are daft and a modern day illiterate... The countries u mentioned didn't suffer a natural war... Real sane people know..
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by saxby(f): 9:51am On Aug 18, 2019
wow wow wow, this is really a sad one
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:54am On Aug 18, 2019
ajl:

May the god of thunder hammer your mouth for mentioning Sowore and lack of Yoruba support for the RevolutionNow agenda. The Nigerians at home are now like hens whose feathers have been forcefully removed and can't even move around to "even chop agbado (corn)". They have been dehumanized into submission so to get support for ordinary protest now is like an uphill battle, meanwhile the people are suffering and in dire situation.

may the same thunder pieces the little brain you've left since is not even functioning for you to read and understand

where did I oppose revolution or support the maltreatment the Nigerians are going through? no revolution succeed without consultation and that's what my post that you jumped like loose monkey connote

as for Nigerians suffering home and abroad? is not going to stop till majority of you stop idolizing people like gej and others politicians. beating and harassing your leaders abroad won't change nothing, rather it will be a threat to other Nigerians who want to travel abroad
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2019
tendingNews:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/video-ipob-beat-dragged-ike-ekweremadu.html?m=1

Hahahaha grin loving this already the good part of it is that the man holding ekweremadu is not even a youth he is an elder who is tired of this failed system of government we are in this country, let the revolution be televised so the world could read and watch that we are the core igbo excluding those igbo politicians are fed up with the Nigerian government
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 9:56am On Aug 18, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
See abokis forming civilized because politician was attacked. Lol. This same archaic savages that has young children less than 10years littered all over the streets begging daily just to feed

See afonjas that were shouting revolution with sowore suddenly bashing ipob. Afonjas that has forgotten about sowore in less than a week. Same afonjas that has been pocketed by one man. Same people that lost kwara to fulani
Lol. I dont pity sowore sha. Nigger go rot in jail till buhari decide to free am. See he decided to constitute nuisance all in the name of revolution

See so called south south minorities stupidly joining mouth to ridicule igbos ; same south south that are languishing in poverty in the midst of excess wealth. Their land has been polluted due to their resources yet they are not benefitting the dividends

See so called arewa middlebelt also joining to talk shit lol. People that have been brainwashed and are looked upon as a conquered people.

The south/south,northerners,south west and middle belt should even be the ones attacking their leaders the more. But no they will rather talk shit when south east decides yo attack her on leaders

Whenever i access the other tribes in this shithole.
I'm always grateful and proud of my tribe. We are no asslickers nor pretenders and yes we don't want to be politically correct. Its just unfortunate that certain individuals like ekweremadu when they are made to represent us they turn out to be saboteurs and are immediately blinded by wealth and their own self interest

Kudos to gallant leaders like abaribe, sullivan chime, peter obi and others that really did us proud one way or the other
Your tribe is not asslicking, but has been licking pdp's ass uncontrollably since 1999 without any good development to show for it. Typical egocentric igboman
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by DennisEche(m): 9:58am On Aug 18, 2019
I wish tinubu can receive such beatings but afonjas na owomida dem sabi
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 10:19am On Aug 18, 2019
We are inviting the Governor of Abia State to our New yam festival which will be holding here in Turkey next week...
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by superlightning: 10:24am On Aug 18, 2019
Sammyblaq:
We are inviting the Governor of Abia State to our New yam festival which will be holding here in Turkey next week...

Lol....Bros you wicked o
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by Jinad50: 10:27am On Aug 18, 2019
Centcanada:
Nwachukwu Emeka from twitter comment may God almighty shot ur mouth and the door of your happiness if you ever support evil in your life. If they beat Ex deputy Senate president, watin concern you? Na your papa? You just want to speak oyibo with your useless comment make them know say you go school or you re educated? If you don't have much to say, better use ur data for better thing and leave Igbo's alone. Saboteur!
U just confirmed what he said, that u guys can't have a decent conversation without being abusive and aggressive. U need to learn Bros.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by superlightning: 10:29am On Aug 18, 2019
Jinad50:
U just confirmed what he said, that u guys can't have a decent conversation without being abusive and aggressive. U need to learn Bros.

Pls keep yourr "decent conversation'". Hypocrite.
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by calabardick(m): 10:35am On Aug 18, 2019
valenu:
Hahahahaha! Those politicians if treated this way would come to their senses.

O yes, very soon they will be hiding like rats.
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:36am On Aug 18, 2019
AbaLion:
International community; If you're reading this, Pls, those are ibos disgracing themselves in the eyes of the world, not Nigerians. While we are yet to recover from the embarrassment of one of theirs, Obinwanne Obifraud Okeke who has soiled the country's image in the pretext of being a developer.
They go to countries abroad celebrating yam festival as if yam is now part of their developmental projects. Very classless of a people that do not have enough yams to go round their people at home but are left to struggle for crumbs.
Nonsense!

-Lion
lmao grin
your signature o u no go kill me with laugh
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:38am On Aug 18, 2019
Classicdexy:
Okorocha is next to be severely beating
beaten not beating.
ipob illterate, go school u no gree u dey waka up an down dey shout biafra
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by gidgiddy: 10:44am On Aug 18, 2019
dotcomnamenamee:
You see why the government proscribed them as terrorists. Are they not showing it now? They think their violence will change anything rather this is showing their bad attitudes to the world. They are full of arrogance and they end up losing the battle. They go about disgracing their tribe. They will see where this will lead them to. They think they can go far by being aggressive.

I am not against their Biafra but I want them to know that they can't achieve it by being violent. They are just getting far from it by this their ungodly action. God is not even supporting them. How will they achieve Biafra this way? Even the their leader is senseless. He caused many to die and ran to hide somewhere giving command and they are foolishly carrying out his instructions. Have you ever seen a true freedom fighter behaving like Kanu? Mandela was a true freedom fighter who didnt run anywhere. But Kanu and his followers are just causing problem everywhere. If Biafra will ever be, not in the hand of Kanu. If he has liver, let him come to Nigeria again to champion his cause. The government has done well in proscribing them as terrorists. They are dangerous.

If you like come here to abuse me, it changes nothing in me. It is your nature to abuse so I won't be surprised. Your abuses can't change anything. You people better get closer to God and serve Him in truth and in Spirit. You claim to know God but in works you deny Him and are being abominable. God will judge you for treating Ikweremadu that way. cry

You call this one violence? Dragging Ekweremadu and bundling him to his car is violence? Is this more violent than watching two men fighting?

You are still talking like this because herdsmen haven't yet pursued you with AK47
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by kollog: 10:48am On Aug 18, 2019
To me the major reason IPOB would have tore his cloth is that: Why will he Ekweremadu wear an emblem of Nigeria Coat of Arm to Ndigbo gathering celebrating new yam festival.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by nelklyn(m): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2019
Topsic70:

Yes o, they are not Igbos. They are shite Igbos.
Igbos are known worldwide to be law abiding ppl.
Igbos are not known for violence.

These are clearly shite Igbos.

I'm Igbo though but the bolded cracked me up real bad grin chai...shite Igbos, nairaland no go kill person with laugh one day
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 10:51am On Aug 18, 2019
Very soon abroad will be very very Hot for them. Ndiara!
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 10:52am On Aug 18, 2019
Cowards dragging a man who actually had their backs when they see their nightmare Buhari they will shiver
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by 9iceprince(m): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2019
we thank God PDP are nt saying they are rented thugs by APC

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by Classicdexy(m): 11:58am On Aug 18, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
beaten not beating.
ipob illterate, go school u no gree u dey waka up an down dey shout biafra
.. Lmao,, useful nitwit
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by Chiefochiefo(m): 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
Temple1288:

Your concerned Nigerians are common COWARDS and Beggars that accept any bullshit thrown at them..
I think you have a problem undecided
Re: Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) by Rainbow219(m): 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
They beat our own Ikweremedu .Oh my God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety / DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.