Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany (19047 Views)

Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany / IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany / Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by DejiSantos: 7:37am On Aug 18, 2019
We all know Nigeria is corrupt. So does the rest of the world .

What you call jungle justice others call revolt.

The Nigerian government does not practice the civility you wish to impose.

Your "civility" will have our grandchildren no better off than us.

michelz:

So who is the judge? IPOB?
They are to decide who is corrupt and who is not?
And why even by jungle justice?
When you feel that the politicians are the problem and not the 'civilians' and you attack them on the streets, another person in another country, say South Africa, may feel that 'civilians' from other countries and not politicians are the problem,and attack them.
This is what xenophobism is.
Remember that Igbos are many in almost all the countries in the world.

The world is watching.

cc gidgiddy

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Paulo3ree(m): 7:37am On Aug 18, 2019
Esseite:

But the same Elders in villages across divides are worthy to be beaten, raped, displaced and killed

Am guessing with your narrative, Elders are only termed Elders when they are rich or hold political offices.
Don't mind him
For the guessing thing I follow you for back well, ee know go pass that ideology
Awon principle guy
(Respect for elders is a must to do, ie those who consciously plant trees they know they will not enjoy its fruit not those that exploit and cut down the trees they met, in a Democratic setting you simply deny such a person your vote)

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Topsic70: 7:38am On Aug 18, 2019
LazyGold:

Stop talking about culture here

Let them do whatever they like with their leaders

Mind your business, it is also one of the culture to know when to keep your mouth shut
Gentruman, u are rude, very rude!
Firstly, if u had taken d pains to go thru d post I quoted, u would have seen that it was in response to him NOT MINDING HIS BUSINESS
Peradventure, u are still, (as ur monicker suggests) , #Lazy to go thru his post, here it is:
"Yoruba elders should prepare for their own beatings as well including their kids"

Now tell me who should've minded his biz BTW me or him.
I forgive u all d same, after all u are just a Lazy yoot

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by DannyCool1: 7:40am On Aug 18, 2019
four4:
with this kind of mentality of yours, we will keep on having useless corrupt leaders because base on ur accession we have to keep on worshiping and pampering this set of leaders that have been dragging us backward all this yes. Then this country is hopeless
Simply vote them out you violent iPods. You don’t have to take the violent route. Be united for once in your life.
Lol, and you want us to give you presidency?? Lmaoo
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 18, 2019
Esseite:

But the same Elders in villages across divides are worthy to be beaten, raped, displaced and killed

Am guessing with your narrative, Elders are only termed Elders when they are rich or hold political offices.

Those people talking about elders in Yoruba land are wrong. In ancient Yoruba tradition, being a rich man or holding political office does not mean you are an elder. In fact, if you or your family is known for bad behavior your wealth or position is of no value.

What happened to Saraki at 2018 Ojude Oba at Ijebu Ode as a Serving Senate President, the APC faction that were throwing stones as a rejection of the candidacy of the other faction despite the presence of President Buhari are testimonial of what can happened when young men are aggrieved.

think Senator Ekweremadu was unfortunate to be in Germany at the time those Nigerians (Igbos) were depressed and mourning the anticipated shameful deportation of some of their members back to the country they hate so much.

They have 48 hrs to be deported to Nigeria, their spirit is heavy and volatile and you are talking what is not acceptable to them.

https://www.nairaland.com/5364072/nigerian-migrants-germany-deported-mondaynigerian-migrants-germany-deported-monday

http://saharareporters.com/2019/08/17/nigerian-migrants-germany-be-deported-monday
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Topsic70: 7:41am On Aug 18, 2019
DejiSantos:
Since when did Nigeria practice civility?

The ruling class never have.

The sooner you stop trying to be polite the sooner we will all be free of oppression.

Good! Since over 90% of them are corrupt, let's start beating and killing them. Happy now?
Ngwa, azobey!!!!
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Rapmoney(m): 7:42am On Aug 18, 2019
Topsic70:

I reiterate: my culture doesn't permit me to beat up my leaders. As urs permit it, fine, that's why we aren't d same. Each man to his own.
Your comments on this thread reminds me of the character, Clover in the novel 'Animal Farm'. People like you can be so much accustomed to suffering till you start thinking it is suppose to be part of your life. Who is an elder? In fact, who are the elders? What have they contributed to your life? You wallow in abject poverty while they send their kids to the best schools abroad! Just like Clover always say in Animal Farm, "Napoleon is always right, I will work harder" so you are.

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by LazyGold(m): 7:43am On Aug 18, 2019
Topsic70:

Gentruman, u are rude, very rude!
Firstly, if u had taken d pains to go thru d post I quoted, u would have seen that it was in response to him NOT MINDING HIS BUSINESS
Peradventure, u are still, (as ur monicker suggests) , #Lazy to go thru his post, here it is:
"Yoruba elders should prepare for their own beatings as well including their kids"
Now tell me who should mind his biz BTW me or him.
I forgive u all d same, after all u are a Lazy yoot

Yoruba culture doesn't support any elder that also misbehave in fact Yoruba call them "Agbaya"

It doesn't concern your region so I wonder what is giving you headache and the unnecessary screaming of culture?

You talk too much

Mind your business

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by DannyCool1: 7:43am On Aug 18, 2019
ukaface:
I don't see anything wrong ,in short them for use koboko give am mark for body.
Rubbish leader my left leg,u wish this would always be the case for every rubbish leader in Nigeria.

All of you saying omoluabi no dey beat leader,seems you guys really love the present state of things in this country,at least we go start from somewhere,maybe this single act will provide sense to the rubbish leaders,you can't beat your leaders eyin omoluabi but you can be abusing them in your closets,oya which is worse
To even think you are a female makes everything worse.. so in politics which is a game of number, na violence your brain sabi??
Anyways, they’ve said it.. most Nairalanders are just rubbish touts.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Od1n: 7:43am On Aug 18, 2019
Please they should all shut up, Chimaroke Nnamani is next. If they cannot get their acts together, we'll begin to do it for them.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Topsic70: 7:44am On Aug 18, 2019
LazyGold:

Yoruba culture doesn't support any elder that also misbehave in fact Yoruba call them "Agbaya"

It doesn't concern your region so I wonder what is giving you headache and the unnecessary screaming of culture?

You talk too much

Mind your business

Your lazyness is indeed beyond comprehension!
Go back to my last comment and read it again, ds time sloooowly.
And if u still don't understand, then:

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by SilasNwude: 7:44am On Aug 18, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
That’s one thing about life...You’ll never get to know the real truth behind the Flogging Brain resetting. My crazy mind tells me it’s money...You Berra don’t deceive your self that it can’t be money cheesy

Imagine going to Germani all the way from Naija without brown envelopes lol
[/s]
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by michelz: 7:44am On Aug 18, 2019
DejiSantos:
We all know Nigeria is corrupt. So does the rest of the world .

What you call jungle justice others call revolt.

The Nigerian government does not practice the civility you wish to impose.

Your "civility" will have our grandchildren no better off than us.

Oya na,continue attacking your people on the streets and be calling it revolt or whatever you wish to call it.
What goes around, finally comes around.
The world is watching you.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by BabaO2: 7:47am On Aug 18, 2019
Obasanjo is the next on line to be given worse disgrace than that from abroad.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by DannyCool1: 7:47am On Aug 18, 2019
michelz:

When you say 'corrupt politicians',you should know that's a blanket statement. Be more specific. Is Sen. Ekweremadu one of the corrupt politicians?
And who found him guilty of corruption? IPOB?
You haven't fully grasped the extent of damage that singular act on Ekweremadu would do on Ndigbo as a nation.

I tell you that this is one of the most disgraceful and reprehensible actions ever,and should be totally condemned.

Do you know the extent of damage it has even done on Igbo culture?
Do you know that act is capable of chasing away would-be investors on southeast?
What if that man had been seriously injured, do you think an Enugu man would be happy with and Abia man (where Nnamdi Kanu is from)?

Do you know that attack is capable of causing mini tribal war in Igboland?
I thought they said IPOB was peaceful, then why attack an innocent man that came even on behalf of Igbos? Do you know the Fg can latch on that act and justify the proscription of IPOB?

If Igbos can met out jungle justice to one of theirs on the street abroad, who would speak out for the Igbos in other countries when they face xenophobism?

Tufiakwa!
Let them know!!
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Od1n: 7:47am On Aug 18, 2019
DannyCool1:

Simply vote them out you violent iPods. You don’t have to take the violent route. Be united for once in your life.
Lol, and you want us to give you presidency?? Lmaoo

Y'all have made this place a bloody disgrace. A place everybody is ashamed to call home. You are not in a position to advise anyone.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by DannyCool1: 7:48am On Aug 18, 2019
Od1n:

Y'all have made this place a bloody disgrace. A place everybody is ashamed to call home. You are not in a position to advise anyone.
Don’t worry... when the time comes, you will know where is home.
Wish you long life to see the mockery you have turn the Igbos to..
And at old age, you will see for yourself.
Thank God I’m a Yoruba man. I will forever be grateful to God for not making me another tribe like the “Igbos”
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by michelz: 7:49am On Aug 18, 2019
DannyCool1:

To even think you are a female makes everything worse.. so in politics which is a game of number, na violence your brain sabi??
Anyways, they’ve said it.. most Nairalanders are just rubbish touts.
My brother, I just tire for these people o.
A lot people seemed to have let go of their senses. Imagine justifying such disgraceful act.
Tomorrow, you'll hear them wailing against xenophobism, whereas,they support same jungle justice against their own people.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 18, 2019
Topsic70:

I reiterate: my culture doesn't permit me to beat up my leaders. As urs permit it, fine, that's why we aren't d same. Each man to his own.

But funny enough, u have sworn an oath that u MUST remain in the same country with those useless people who beat up their elders.

Why can't u exist without these useless people?
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by jrusky(m): 7:52am On Aug 18, 2019
Honestly despite I don't like the man I don't think beaten him up in such gathering speak well.

The truth is the man really messed up and over greedy this kind of man should be retire comppoulsory from politics after retiring him he should face the wrath of his constituency.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by LazyGold(m): 7:52am On Aug 18, 2019
babaolofin:

Those people talking about elders in Yoruba land are wrong. In ancient Yoruba tradition, being a rich man or holding political office does not mean you are an elder. In fact, if you or your family is known for bad behavior your wealth or position is of no value.

What happened to Saraki at 2018 Ojude Oba at Ijebu Ode as a Serving Senate President, the APC faction that were throwing stones as a rejection of the candidacy of the other faction despite the presence of President Buhari are testimonial of what can happened when young men are aggrieved.

think Senator Ekweremadu was unfortunate to be in Germany at the time those Nigerians (Igbos) were depressed and mourning the anticipated shameful deportation of some of their members back to the country they hate so much.

They have 48 hrs to be deported to Nigeria, their spirit is heavy and volatile and you are talking what is not acceptable to them.

https://www.nairaland.com/5364072/nigerian-migrants-germany-deported-mondaynigerian-migrants-germany-deported-monday

http://saharareporters.com/2019/08/17/nigerian-migrants-germany-be-deported-monday

Yoruba culture doesn't support any elder that misbehave in fact we call them " Agbaya"

This is not even a Yoruba matter

I wonder what is really wrong with some Jobless youths dragging Yoruba into any issues that doesn't concern us

It is like playing with Pigs and expect not to be tarnish

Some people are already insulting Yoruba in a matter that doesn't even concern us

One was even up at the front page screaming Yoruba culture as if the whole world have the same culture
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by DejiSantos: 7:53am On Aug 18, 2019
Continue to watch Nigeria sink into the sewer, whilst you posture and do "civility".

Continue to see us not have functional hospitals
Continue to watch NEPA be the laughing stock of the world
Continue to see the government turn a blind eye to marauding Herdsmen
Continue to see hard working public servants not paid
Continue to have to bribe soldiers and police to do their job
Continue to have some of the most dangerous roads in the world
Cotninue to watch Nigerians rank the highest on the poverty index whilst trillions of Naira go missing.

Continue right......Abi you like Naija how it is.

michelz:

Oya na,continue attacking your people on the streets and be calling it revolt or whatever you wish to call it.
What goes around, finally comes around.
The world is watching you.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 18, 2019
Topsic70:

Good to know dt.
As a bonafide Omoluabi and not My mama tork say I be Yoruba , u know quite well dt dt route of beating ones elders/leaders as a "reprimand" for an offence is alien to our culture.
Thnks

Dafty, explain how beating ones elder is anyone's culture on earth.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by DannyCool1: 7:55am On Aug 18, 2019
BabaO2:
Obasanjo is the next on line to be given worse disgrace than that from abroad.
With which hand??

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 18, 2019
Optional09:

Those are not leaders and that culture that has kept million of our people in abject poverty must stop, if it takes beating up leaders to stop it that’s what we’ll do

How does beating any leader stop abject poverty?
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 18, 2019
Topsic70:

As an Igbo chic, I concur with you on dt.
Tnx

Who asked u weda ur an IGBO chick...
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 18, 2019
SoftP:
Ohaneze Ndigbo leaders should also be treated same way, they've been bought over by the useless govt.

Abike might be the nxt...

When u push a dog to the walls

Are u sure ur still normal?
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Topsic70: 7:58am On Aug 18, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Dafty, explain how beating ones elder is anyone's culture on earth.
Biko, ask ipob o. Its a million dollar question!
Obviously, they must've 'forgotten' that.
wink
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by DannyCool1: 7:59am On Aug 18, 2019
jrusky:
Honestly despite I don't like the man I don't think beaten him up in such gathering speak well.

The truth is the man really messed up and over greedy this kind of man should be retire comppoulsory from politics after retiring him he should face the wrath of his constituency.
Fix your English
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 18, 2019
Topsic70:

Biko, ask ipob o. Its a million dollar question!
wink

IPOB never said so.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 18, 2019
jrusky:

Are u normal?
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Topsic70: 8:01am On Aug 18, 2019
PrecisionFx:

IPOB never said so.
Lols, so who beat ekweremadu? Herdsmen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola Releases Fantasy Video Of Lagos / Oshiomhole Sings As He Celebrates At His Innauguration Party (Video) / 2019: Uche Ogah Formally Declares For Abia Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.