Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany (19053 Views)

Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany / IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany / Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Topsic70: 8:01am On Aug 18, 2019
PrecisionFx:

IPOB never said so.
Lols, so who beat ekweremadu? Herdsmen?

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Topsic70: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Who asked u weda ur an IGBO chick...
Dhur! I was referring to her.
tongue
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by DannyCool1: 8:05am On Aug 18, 2019
michelz:

My brother, I just tire for these people o.
A lot people seemed to have let go of their senses. Imagine justifying such disgraceful act.
Tomorrow, you'll hear them wailing against xenophobism, whereas,they support same jungle justice against their own people.
That’s the thing.. I’ve realized that most times in South Africa and Ghana, na these Igbos. Is it that we don’t have Yorubas there? NO. They are there too but na these people them they attack almost of the time. Chest beating always!!
God will help them.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Konki: 8:05am On Aug 18, 2019
Tmania:
The chairman of Nigerians in Diaspora Commission, Abike Dabiri-Erewa has condemned the attack on the former deputy senate president, and a serving senator, Ike Ekweremadu at the 2nd Annual Igbo cultural festival in Nuremberg, Germany.

In a statement on Saturday, Dabiri said the incident was an embarrassment to the country and called on the German government and law enforcement agencies to ensure that the perpetrators were made to face full consequences for their actions.

She said that it was shameful and pathetic that an event which was put together by Ndigbo community in Germany and whose members comprised of the majority of Nigerians living in Germany, to amongst other things provide a forum for the Diasporans and various stakeholders to network and facilitate a better cooperation between German and Nigerian businesses, ended up in such a disgraceful manner.

She appealed to Nigerians to be of good behavior wherever they found themselves because such incidents had the capacity to tarnish the image of the country.

Meanwhile the Igbo apex socio-cultural organization, Ohaneze Ndigbo also expressed shock over the incident and asked Germany law enforcement agency to fish out the perpetrators.

A statement by the president-general of Ohaneze Ndigbo worldwide, Dr. Nnia Nwodo, described the action as 'un-Igbo' and lamented that Ekweremadu who had always been in the forefront of fighting Igbo cause did not deserve the kind of treatment meted out to him by the pro-Biafra agitators.

He said, "The assault on Ekweremadu by Igbos in Germany, described as IPOB, is disappointing, grotesque and dangerous for Igbo solidarity.

This violent, rude, impertinent, divisive and discourteous style of IPOB or IPOB instigated miscreants is damaging to our cause.

It strengthens the case of those who describe them as terrorists and weakens our case against the infringement of our fundamental human rights.

"Ekweremadu negotiated the sureties and securities for Nnamdi Kanu’s release on bail. He does not deserve this picketing and disgrace.

A disgrace to him is a disgrace to Igbo race. Whilst I condemn the attack on our revered son and leader, I call on the law enforcement agencies in Germany to bring to book the perpetrators of this despicable act. It is un-Igbo. It is disgraceful.

Read more here; https://maniagist.com/2019/08/17/abike-dabiri-ohaneze-ndigbo-condemn-attack-on-sen-ekweremadu-in-germany/

Somebody should relocate to Lagos where looters are celebrated and hailed.

Igbo enweghi Eze.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 18, 2019
Topsic70:

Lola, so who beat ekweremadu? Herdsmen?

IPOB never said so Mr D..
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Valmekyz: 8:08am On Aug 18, 2019
michelz:
This is utterly disgraceful. It is what you get when a section of people refuse to heed to sound advice from people who mean well for them and believe they know it all.

Now look at this: you want Biafra, yet you go about destroying the same structures and people that could help you get your Biafra - even your own people.
You now see why a lot of people are not comfortable with this Biafra thing?
A country that that could degenerate to crass lawlessness.
Just shut up. What do u know
Igbos should start reorientating their young ones; start impacting positive characters, aspirations and values that the great Igbo was once known for.

@ gidgiddy.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by jrusky(m): 8:09am On Aug 18, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Are u normal?

You are the one suffering from mental illness Mr man. If it is Yoruba that did this by now the thread would be in 30 pages. So beaten him up will change him or stop him from looting

You are a baby in scheme of things that your silly IPOB aggression will keep throwing your posterity into the mud like pigs.

These politician you are seen are all eaten and living with devil their heart is at the back of their heads if you like beat them or slap them it won't change them they are doing what their dark world master ordered them to be doing ok.

So if beaten is your own way go ahead and we shall see how many you will beat up ok.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Topsic70: 8:18am On Aug 18, 2019
BabaO2:
Obasanjo is the next on line to be given worse disgrace than that from abroad.

DannyCool1:

With which hand??

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Topsic70: 8:21am On Aug 18, 2019
PrecisionFx:

IPOB never said so Mr D..
Nwannem, action speaks louder than voice!
IPOB 'practicalized' it, and the rest is history!

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by billbonesmd(m): 8:38am On Aug 18, 2019
Egbon close your mouth
You mustn't speak all the time
michelz:
This is utterly disgraceful. It is what you get when a section of people refuse to heed to sound advice from people who mean well for them and believe they know it all.

Now look at this: you want Biafra, yet you go about destroying the same structures and people that could help you get your Biafra - even your own people.
You now see why a lot of people are not comfortable with this Biafra thing?
A country that that could degenerate to crass lawlessness.
Igbos should start reorientating their young ones; start impacting positive characters, aspirations and values that the great Igbo was once known for.

@ gidgiddy.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by billbonesmd(m): 8:39am On Aug 18, 2019
Good man, wrong place wrong time.
Peter Obi will never get that kinda treatment though.
Ngige though.. Hmmmmm
DrGoodman:
The beating is misplaced because ekweremadu is a good man, but when you want to send a message, any means is necessary.

Ekweremadu happened to be the nearest government official they could vent upon.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by billbonesmd(m): 8:44am On Aug 18, 2019
True, because they run a parliamentary system of governance. Everyone has equal rights and opinions. Not some yellow toothed man with a bullion van garnering influence while the real traditional rulers live under brown roofs
AbuAeesha:
that's more reason an igbo can't independently contest and win presidential election in this country,am sorry to say and it's obvious igbos are the least united major tribe in Nigeria.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by michelz: 8:51am On Aug 18, 2019
billbonesmd:
Egbon close your mouth
You mustn't speak all the time
I no blame you. You're one of the uncultured touts disgracing the Igbo nation everywhere.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by juman(m): 9:08am On Aug 18, 2019
Most politicians deserve such beating.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by ukaface(f): 9:28am On Aug 18, 2019
DannyCool1:

To even think you are a female makes everything worse.. so in politics which is a game of number, na violence your brain sabi??
Anyways, they’ve said it.. most Nairalanders are just rubbish touts.

Mr Sexist, you want play numbers with them? Numbers ko, kalokalo ni.
USA, Singapore and other countries didn't develop without violence, you go ahead, be cooling their ego, that's why many African countries won't move forward because people like you are never objective,and mind you, I ain't a tout... But you are a lout.

P.S. Ghana would not have become what it is today, if Rawlings didn't kill them.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 18, 2019
jrusky:

You are the one suffering from mental illness Mr man. If it is Yoruba that did this by now the thread would be in 30 pages. So beaten him up will change him or stop him from looting

You are a baby in scheme of things that your silly IPOB aggression will keep throwing your posterity into the mud like pigs.

These politician you are seen are all eaten and living with devil their heart is at the back of their heads if you like beat them or slap them it won't change them they are doing what their dark world master ordered them to be doing ok.

So if beaten is your own way go ahead and we shall see how many you will beat up ok.

I asked are u normal?

That was for the second paragraph of ur post.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by jrusky(m): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2019
PrecisionFx:

I asked are u normal?

That was for the second paragraph of ur post.

I can see truly you are not well. Sorry ok ndooh you will alright someday.

I have set your further response on mute mode for the day.

Good day.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by otokx(m): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2019
The elite are always united in their ways.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by SoftP(m): 10:36am On Aug 18, 2019
michelz:
Your comment is shameful and borne out of pure ignorance and childishness.
What happened to Ekweremadu by Igbos should be totally condemned by any sound person. Sen. Ekweremadu is a father; what if he was fatally injured during the attack? I believe you have a father also and you wish to be a father someday, would you encourage such an attack on your father or on you?
I should have disregard ur foolish response, but for obvious reasons, i will comment.

That u are privileged to have a bite from the National cake does not mean everyone else is smiling.

Ur former so called father duputy senate President has been on that seat for years, to what impact have he made in Igbo land?

U can go ahead , adore ur heartless father,

But learn to step on other people's shoes and know where it hurts the most.

Self centered being.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by AmarachiNnoli: 10:39am On Aug 18, 2019
This Ohaneze president should go to Germany and condemn the act since he claims to have liver. Cowards everywhere.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by SoftP(m): 10:39am On Aug 18, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Are u sure ur still normal?

If it takes me to go insane just to devour heartless people like those u call role models, i will .

Psycophants

Now is the time for revolution.

I hope and pray they don't visit Santiago
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by AmarachiNnoli: 10:42am On Aug 18, 2019
DannyCool1:

Keep killing... people like you will refuse to come out when it’s about to start. All you have is a lousy mouth to wail, you fo.ol. Your brain did not tell you how diverse Nigeria is.
Someone wrote in another thread “Throw stone on Buhari abroad and let him fall (not die), you will see what will happen to the tribe that did it in the north”. Use ur head, violence is not the way!
Keep comparing.
You just apoke the reason why the present govt has refused to tame herdsmen and thier killer squad “miyetti allah”. I bet you if he does try it, buhari wont only be stoned by the fulanis but probably sent to Aljannah
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by DannyCool1: 11:38am On Aug 18, 2019
AmarachiNnoli:

You just apoke the reason why the present govt has refused to tame herdsmen and thier killer squad “miyetti allah”. I bet you if he does try it, buhari wont only be stoned by the fulanis but probably sent to Aljannah
I completely understand what you are trying to point out.. You see, I still believe violence is not the way.
In the case of herdsmen in this country, you must understand it’s a very sensitive issue. These herdsmen are huge in number, they span from west Africa to Libya. When you attack them, they wait and call all their people from different countries to regroup and then attack back, it usually very brutal, ask the Plateau people. They don’t forgive. That’s why Ruga would have been the best so that they can be checked in an isolated region and monitored. I never liked Ruga though, and thank God it didn’t happen in the south. But I believe if allowed in the north, it will be good to help check them and avoid them roaming across Nigeria to other countries. Even the Hausas are very careful dealing with them. The president and the family will never suffer, it’s the citizen that will receive the brutality. Thank God he’s the president, a northerner in this current situation. We are very diverse, violence is not the way, people will take sides.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Area4Area: 11:51am On Aug 18, 2019
billbonesmd:
Good man, wrong place wrong time.
Peter Obi will never get that kinda treatment though.
Ngige though.. Hmmmmm
Peter Obi is PDP, Ngige is APC, OK I get it, IPOB is officially PDP.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Area4Area: 11:58am On Aug 18, 2019
billbonesmd:
True, because they run a parliamentary system of governance. Everyone has equal rights and opinions. Not some yellow toothed man with a bullion van garnering influence while the real traditional rulers live under brown roofs
If you know nothing why not keep quiet, who told you that Igbos run a parliamentary form of government, do you even know your village or the umunna you belong?
Igbos operate direct democracy and not the parliamentary system which is a form of indirect democracy. I doubt if you are even Igbo or maybe you've never been to your village before or you're too young to understand the word parliamentary and direct democracy.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Unik3030: 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
four4:
but your culture permit ur elders to take what belong to all of us for his or her self and rest of his/her families and friends alone while the rest of us live in adject poverty. If that is what our cultures entail then to hell to such foo.lish culture. Mind u I am fully Yoruba man
ipob believes they can beat others for not doing the right thing n believe nobody can touch them for misbehaving

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Area4Area: 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
SoftP:
I should have disregard ur foolish response, but for obvious reasons, i will comment.

That u are privileged to have a bite from the National cake does not mean everyone else is smiling.

Ur former so called father duputy senate President has been on that seat for years, to what impact have he made in Igbo land?

Self centered being.
Your response is borne of hate, his Enugu west voted him to the senate few months back and why should IPOB treat him that way, why didn't IPOB tell the people of Enugu west not to vote him? Tell us how he stepped on toes of IPOB members while he spoke against military activities in the SE during the Python dance?

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by springer: 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
These BIAFRANS changed my real THINKING about IGBOS and CORRUPTION. Yes leaders may be striped by thier followers in this area of the world. They rejected thier leader in an open bar-lot system of thier choice. Yam Festival in Germany when there is no yam at home.

They seem to be the most serious among the ARTIFICIAL SIAMESE TRIPLET NATURALLY BORN IN RICHES BUT LIVE IN ABJECT POVERTY FROM ABSOLUTE PSYCHOLOGICAL DORMANCY OF REALITY & AWARNESS from the FEAR of ARREST & DETENTION by the REJECTED AUTHORITY they are forced to obey.

They refused to celebrate the most senior LEADER they have in the AUTHORITY recently. They were in the ARABIAN mood. I only hope that their REAL LEADER will come out and claim the responsibity of these HONEST & BRAVE ambassadors of a BELIEF & DETERMINATION.
Its a strong signal that the FOLLOWERS are pushed to thier ELASTIC LIMIT OF HUMAN ENDURANCE because here every opposing OPINION leads to ARREST.

There is a natural elastic limit to every human's endurance where they give up or reject a particular situation irrespective of the force being engaged to surpress it.

I pray that The God of Zion will grant your DESIRES if it suits the wish of the CREATOR. But no blood shedding please. To Yoruba corrupt leaders, IKU TO PA OJUGBA ENI...............

With Love from the SOUTHWEST NIGERIA.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by michelz: 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
SoftP:

Self centered being.
I know your type : you're the average crass and brash tout that has been disgracing the Igbo nation everywhere.
Keep on supporting rubbish, reasonable investors will continue shunning your primitive land and investing in sane regions.
You're doing yourself.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by four4: 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
DannyCool1:

Simply vote them out you violent iPods. You don’t have to take the violent route. Be united for once in your life.
Lol, and you want us to give you presidency?? Lmaoo
my brother have you ever have real election in Nigeria? If you are waiting for election for Nigeria to get better then we are on long thing, Nigeria need revolution in order to have some thing that resemble development, these Igbo's you were referring to as violence" if I may ask you did you see the over all WAEC results from geo political zone by zone? South west is now competing with state like zamfara, yobe, kano, Mr man we need to wake up and put our destine in our hands And mind you I am proudly and full blooded Yoruba man
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by four4: 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
Unik3030:
ipob believes they can beat others for not doing the right thing n believe nobody can touch them for misbehaving
I am neither IPOB/IGBO nor do I believe in their mentality but I believe Nigeria need revolution in order to have something that resemble developments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet / Mohammad Jamiu Is Governor Yahaya Bello’s Greatest Legacy In Kogi - Eunice Agada / Hardship: Sack CBN Gov, Cardoso – Bwala Tells Tinubu How To Solve FOREX Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.