Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split (53883 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours / Osas Ighodaro And Gbenro Ajibade's Marriage In Trouble? (check This Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by EzegeNG: 7:23am On Aug 18, 2019
Actor Gbenro Ajibade parties hard hours after Osas yanked off his surname from her Instagram bio.

The Union between Nollywood Actors, Osas Ighodaro and Gbenro Ajibade may have finally reached a low point.

Their Marriage received social media attention since 2018 when Gbenro Ajibade took to social media to call out his wife.

On one occasion, Gbenro took to Instagram to rant;

Who leaves their baby in the house and goes out to party and hang with friends/event from 6pm till 5am?!!

It’s not the first, second, third or fourth time. The other night you slept out, you sent our baby with a stranger to drop her off back home with the nanny so you can be out all night.

Osas has now taken off her husband’s Last Name from her social media accounts. Her name on Instagram used to read ‘Osas Ighodaro Ajibade‘ but now its simply ‘Osas‘.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/gbenro-ajibade-parties-hard-with-girls-on-bikini-hours-after-split-with-osas/

L

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by EzegeNG: 7:33am On Aug 18, 2019
Watch The Trending Video HERE

4 Shares

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by KevMitnick: 7:46am On Aug 18, 2019
They don't make them like our mums anymore...a lot of ladies nowadays cannot weather the storms of marriage. Another broken home. undecided

Honestly, all these mentions by all these nairaland feminists are not necessary. Pocohantas I like you but I expected you to be more reasonable. The last time I checked, it's the good woman that builds her home. You can't be married and at the same time be living single. You must embrace the change that comes with marriage.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by daddytime(m): 7:47am On Aug 18, 2019
Na every weekend this faggy looking weakling dey separate from Osas...

Gerrarahia joor

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by Ciaos: 11:07am On Aug 18, 2019
Basket mouth husband, washing his family dirty linen outside... Real men don't talk too much. Too much bad talk to paint the supposed wife black means that he never loved her or he is fed up with the marriage and looking for a way out.. yeye dey smell.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by Gadafii: 11:29am On Aug 18, 2019
Osas, Beverly Naya(Yaya) my crushes from tinsel kiss

This gbenro fuckup

6 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by Joystark(f): 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
KevMitnick:
They don't make them like our mums anymore...a lot of ladies nowadays cannot weather the storms of marriage. Another broken home. undecided

All the comments you saw up there...
You chose to fault the lady.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by Mrevildoer(m): 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
That's it!
D yeye fowl don turn the lover boy to play boy

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by KevMitnick: 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
Joystark:

All the comments you saw up there...
You chose to fault the lady.
You were expecting me to follow the crowd? Did you also get where the man complained about his wife keeping late nights? My dear, the woman is the home maker, and there is a reason why they are called so.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by ADRIAN88(m): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
daddytime:
Na every weekend this faggy looking weakling dey separate from Osas...

Gerrarahia joor

grin grin
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by BOOOMNAIJA: 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
This formerly fresh-looking guy now looks like a tattered leather bag, while d wife looks fresher even than before..... Any which way, it's a win-win situation for d lady, more like a blessing in disguise for her... she'll av more freedom, having fresher younger guys to bang d living daylight out of her punna, while still making her money in leaps and bounds...it's wat it is.

13 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by realestniggah: 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
When I say marriage isn't for everyone this is what I mean.

My man is still a player at heart

I guess smashing one pussy_ for the rest of his life was unbearable

6 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by SultanOfAbia: 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
Chaii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by gabazin080(m): 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
this is the reason why he can't keep a marriage

4 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by Factgist: 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
Top 10 Safest Countries Should World War III Break Out
https://www./2019/02/10-safest-countries-should-world-war.html?m=1

6 Chilling Stories Of Famous People Who Mocked God And Died
https://www./2018/12/6-chilling-stories-of-famous-people-who.html

Top Ten Places Where Human Cannibalism Is Still Practiced
https://www./2018/12/top-ten-places-where-human-cannibalism.html

Slay Queen Professes Love For Yahoo Boys- Flaunts Cash
https://www./2019/02/slay-queen-professes-love-for-yahoo.html
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by chigoziri2403(m): 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
Marriage is an institution single people can not wait to enter and married people can not wait to be free from
To be candid, it's not easy being hooked to someone with different characters for the rest of your life

6 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by sisisioge: 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

Na market you buy...she's a party girl nau, how dare you try to domesticate her tongue

4 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by SoftP(m): 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
Immature brains....
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
I warned you Gbenro!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by meezynetwork(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
All abt the passport
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by ibkayee(f): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
KevMitnick:
Do you know why the marriage ended?

6 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by Pvssy: 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
We are done with this marriage.

Shifting to Funke Akindele's marriage. They have spent enough time together.

9 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by jericco1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
relationship should be a part time thing. it no longer last
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
shocked
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by safarigirl(f): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
KevMitnick:

You were expecting me to follow the crowd? Did you also get where the man complained about his wife keeping late nights? My dear, the woman is the home maker, and there is a reason why they are called so.
It takes two to make a home and two to break it.

Neither of them was willing to try, they both had preconceived notions of marriage and each other, I suppose it all came crashing down once they were in it.

Wetin dey pain me pass be say less than 6 months into their marriage, BellaNaija invited Osas to lecture some soon-to-be brides on what to expect in marriage, I never understood on what grounds Osas would give marriage advice. BellaNaija like to portray fantasies and not reality. They are so far away from true life, it's laughable.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by Pavore9: 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
KevMitnick:

Nothing is static, It takes an equally committed husband and wife to make a marriage work as weathering the storms of marriage is not an exclusive of the woman as the marital setting has evolved.

6 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by Jamersirwin1971: 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
Can you pls update us ?
ibkayee:

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by pocohantas(f): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
safarigirl:
It takes two to make a home and two to break it.

Neither of them was willing to try, they both had preconceived notions of marriage and each other, I suppose it all ame crashing down once they were in it.

Wetin dey pain me pass be say less than 6 months into their marriage, BellaNaija invited Osas to lecture some soon-to-be brides on what to expect in marriage, I never understood on what grounds Osas would give marriage advice. BellaNaija like to portray fantasies and not reality. They are so far away from true life, it's laughable.

No mind them.

Instagram couples...

With their Harlequin love stories. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
Hmmm

ibkayee:

Please tell us why. Marriage counsellor cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by ibkayee(f): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
0KNM:
Hmmm

Please tell us why. Marriage counsellor cheesy
Lol I don't know, that's why I'm asking him cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Parties Hard With Girls In Bikini After Marriage Split by romeorailss: 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
Pvssy:
We are done with this marriage.

Shifting to Funke Akindele's marriage. They have spent enough time together.

shocked sad angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake / D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.