Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,158 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

I Don’t Lead My Life Trying To Avoid Controversy "Comedienne" Chigul - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Lead My Life Trying To Avoid Controversy "Comedienne" Chigul (319 Views)

Comedienne, Chigul Celebrates Her 45th Birthday (Photos) / Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) / Comedienne Chigul Reveals She Has Been Battling A Sickness For 125 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Lead My Life Trying To Avoid Controversy "Comedienne" Chigul by Tundemanias: 7:55am On Aug 18, 2019
Chigul has in the last few years built a career as a comedienne, actress and singer.

Born Chioma Omeruah, the multitalented entertainer who became a viral sensation after her funny voice notes spread rapidly on social media, said she doesn’t lead her life trying to stay out of controversy.

Speaking during an encounter with SUNDAY SCOOP, Chigul said, “I am just working on being the best me at every point of my journey.

I don’t lead my life trying to stay out of controversy, neither do I go courting controversy.

I am all about bringing value to every situation and living peaceably with everyone. I have strong opinions about things that matter; everything else is ‘nice and easy’

Chigul, who has featured in movies such as The Wedding Party and Banana Island Ghost, said she constantly looks for roles that challenge her.

She stated, “I am constantly looking for roles that challenge and require me to bring something different. I am satisfied with the journey so far and I look forward to new adventures. It’s been quite eventful and I am grateful that I get to do what I love.”

On the changes she would love to see in the Nigerian entertainment industry, the comedienne said, “I would like for all of us to know better and do better. Also, we need to try to show love and support one another.

Read more here; https://maniagist.com/2019/08/18/i-dont-lead-my-life-trying-to-avoid-controversy-comedienne-chigul/

Re: I Don’t Lead My Life Trying To Avoid Controversy "Comedienne" Chigul by Tundemanias: 7:55am On Aug 18, 2019
cry
Re: I Don’t Lead My Life Trying To Avoid Controversy "Comedienne" Chigul by Partnerbiz3: 8:28am On Aug 18, 2019
She is good.
Fine her.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

(1) (Reply)

Dboi!!! Dboi Flunts A New Outfit... / Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Birthday With Lovely New Photos / Harry Banyanwu Show Some Dancing Step Last Night at 2019 New Yam Festival. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.