Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,569 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" (3146 Views)

Peter Obi Names Prof. Charles Okigbo As Campaign Spokesperson (Photo) / Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari / IPOB Will Participate In Elections In Abia, Ebonyi –nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by nonaira: 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Lol,

they can kill themselves my own is the legitimate hustling Nigerians abroad and potential migrants who may be lumped up as societal nuisance when overseas countries start installing sanity.

They are lynching ike abroad for been a bad leader but have been voting him back to back for decades overwhelming

The problem with you guys is you think the rest of the world is like your Niggeria. Citizens are allowed to share their dislike if they have grievance towards their political official. Unlike that shithole you all hail from, other nations their citizens have rights.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
itsme01:

grin grin

what a group of savage and barbarians.... so that is how to tell a senator to seat up, haba! i know you people are loud, i know you chest beat, i know you guys are hairy with yam leg but common man this is 2019 even cavemen and gorrilas now dialogue like their leader

next time do better ok, dont tear peoples cloth and slap them to make a point
afonja your leave ekweremadu and go fight with your brothers against the fulanis in Lagos.

What sort of evil people are this?

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by itsme01: 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
highcollide:
afonja your leave ekweremadu and go fight with your brothers against the fulanis in Lagos.

What sort of evil people are this?

haha, we are evil now hen? but you want to masturbate on Tinubu's issue... lol jokers
Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by Charleys: 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
highcollide:
Typical yorubaman.

I dare you to think of anything other than 2023.

Hahahaha grin
Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by Bede2u(m): 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2019
itsme01:

grin grin

what a group of savage and barbarians.... so that is how to tell a senator to seat up, haba! i know you people are loud, i know you chest beat, i know you guys are hairy with yam leg but common man this is 2019 even cavemen and gorrilas now dialogue like their leader

next time do better ok, dont tear peoples cloth and slap them to make a point
the fact that yorubas who hate igbos with passion and who hate ekweremadu even more than devil are suddenly supporting him shows me that ipob did the right thing

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by BOAR: 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
WilyWily:
There is no going back on Biafra,
This DEVIL HEADQUARTER called Nigeria is on her final days

#AtikuIsComing ti lazzdent?
Re: Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" by BOAR: 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
Bede2u:
the fact that yorubas who hate igbos with passion and who hate ekweremadu even more than devil are suddenly supporting him shows me that ipob did the right thing

Hehehehe, you must be insane, where did you see Yorubas supporting Ekweremadu, when we know he is an enabler of Ipob just like Abaribe and Chidoka.

Nigerians are only worried how your animalistic brother’s called Ipob who are carrying the Nigerian passport are impugning on the reputation of Nigeria in a foreign land

If you like set aside a day in the week to carry out this kind of madness...it’s a dog eat dog family affairs to us

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: 5 Lawmakers Dump Gov Ayade And Are Back To PDP / Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop / Peter Obi Supporter That Mocked And Wish Tinubu Death Loses His Own Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.