Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. (23377 Views)

Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara / Emir Sanusi To Beggars: Demand Money From Govt Not Individuals / Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa Most Fiscally Stable Nigerian States- Fiscal Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. by CoolAmbience(m): 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
[quote author=F117nighthawk post=81369466][/quote]

You are so stupid that you don't know that both corruption and gun violence are serious problems.

Hence, the US should face their own problems.

Was the last US elections not characterized by electoral fraud?

People like you only know how to bad mouth Nigeria. What value are you bringing to improve Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. by Damod88: 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
There's is nothing special about the US except that it has both created and stolen enough wealth for its citizens.Apart from this the US government is as corrupt as any typical Third World country. Can a country that deceived its citizens into believing that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction thereby justifying a military campaign that wasted both human and financial resources be said to be transparent? Up till now the US is still blocking the international criminal court to open investigation into the possibility of crime against humanity commitment by US military during the invasion of Iraq. The US is one of the most corrupt countries in the world and this corruption and abuse of power by US politicians continues unabated thanks to a population who has been brainwashed into believing that the US is the best country in the world.Can a country whose the power of rich gun dealers have made it almost impossible to end gun violence be said not to be corrupt? There is little difference between elections in the US and elections in Nigeria. Politicians do all kinds of rubbish to win elections in the US and some like the late John McCain spend decades in the US Congress.Although there's is no denying the fact that Nigeria is stinkingly corrupt,but the US is also corrupt except that it is a developed country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. by micmond: 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
Indeed America knows!
Re: Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. by chuckjonesbaba(m): 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
Auladimeji1:
At least reason with your brain na.
You said Buhari is corrupt,Is your father a saint, Your mum as white as snow, you yourself, if the trumpet sound now will you make heaven.
A government is a true reflection of her people
We are all corrupt,Stop point finger,the rest are pointing at you

Don't mind them.. Everybody in Nigeria is corrupt. If not we would not be glorifying criminals and fraudsters. Or voting for thieves and bad government officials.
Re: Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. by LZAA: 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
gwarotango:
The US state department is run by IPOB. You can quote me anywhere
Sai ruga grin

Re: Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. by LZAA: 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
Simplyleo:

Oga, pls if you see a thread that interests you, just do what you want there and stop tagging me except if your survival is threatened without my attention.

As you can see, I don't get into people's mentions unnecessarily, hence the modification of the tagged usernames.

Thank you.

Re: Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. by TriggahMan(m): 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
Well its nothing new

Re: Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. by F117nighthawk: 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
CoolAmbience:

You are so stupid that you don't know that both corruption and gun violence are serious problems.

Hence, the US should face their own problems.

Was the last US elections not characterized by electoral fraud?

People like you only know how to bad mouth Nigeria. What value are you bringing to improve Nigeria?
Tell me the work wey u dey do,I am sure u must be one of the thieves benefiting from the rot in the system, because if u are not u will never be in support of the situation the country is, it's only the corrupt politicians,public or private individuals gaining from the rot will surely want the status quo to remain, Abi u be police wey dey collect money for road block? grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. by moriss33(m): 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
CoolAmbience:

What nonsense is this one saying?

Is the US free from corruption?

Why has the US not solved the problem of gun violence that has existed for decades?

is gun violence ....corruption??
y'all like to display your stupidity online...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. by tot(f): 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
CoolAmbience:

What nonsense is this one saying?

Is the US free from corruption?

Why has the US not solved the problem of gun violence that has existed for decades?

Just curious, what does the US gun violence have to do with corruption?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. by gwarotango: 5:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
LZAA:

Sai ruga grin
Exactly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. by duncun: 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. by SoNature(m): 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
helinues:
And Us government is transparent to the Us citizens?

Why suspending the tax tarrifs on Chinese goods if the Us consumers are not affected?

Fix your shit let fix ours

Leave the US alone and talk about your own problem.

If Buhari is really fighting corruption, how come no standard rating agency sees the positive things happening in Nigeria?

According to Transparency International, Nigeria's corruption perception index remains unchanged - yet Buhari is fighting corruption.

APC still runs Nigeria like a secret cult.

If Buhari says he is transparent, everything about Nigerian government, including contracts, financial deals and payments, will released to public domain.

We don't need to write ministries to know about their financial dealings.

Buhari, just like those who came before him, is very corrupt!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
Amelika, you can't be serious. I am Mr Integrity!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. by kiddkash(m): 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
i don't like buhari but why do US stick their nose in another country business. US can say that about carlifornia but not nigeria. nigeria is not a part of US

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. by 400billionman: 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

There are people from a particular region who believe that Nigeria is now heaven on earth because a certain lying imp called a pastor goes about sharing 10k..
While Buhari is fighting corruption on pages of newspapers ...

The irony is that these same people find it hard to afford three square meals daily...

Poverty is highest in the south west.

Common robberies like killing to snatch phone or hand bag.

I wonder how people of such calibre will be partisan.

Partisanship should end with benefits. Not tribal hatred.
Re: Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. by TGMISKY(m): 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
Can the US department of State focus on the US government and leave us alone
Re: Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. by nkemjacob2(m): 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
Is the US gvt transparent?
Re: Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. by stallon1010: 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
Auladimeji1:
At least reason with your brain na.
You said Buhari is corrupt,Is your father a saint, Your mum as white as snow, you yourself, if the trumpet sound now will you make heaven.
A government is a true reflection of her people
We are all corrupt,Stop point finger,the rest are pointing at you
keep quiet
Re: Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
It is no surprise that Nigeria is not only not fiscally transparent but irresponsible as well. What would you expect from a country that's headed by imbeciles and is rife with corruption?
Re: Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. by Staro: 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
Aw
Re: Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
gwarotango:
The US state department is run by IPOB. You can quote me anywhere
United States of IPOB grin grin

Cc YARIMO lzaa sarrki GMBuharii bastardmod Afonjaconehead Adaibeku olawalesmarter0

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
Abi US ti ya were ni. Government of corruption is not fiscally transparent ke?. Nigerian government is fiscally irresponsible...
Re: Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. by GMbuharii: 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
immhotep:

United States of IPOB grin grin

Cc YARIMO lzaa sarrki GMBuharii bastardmod Afonjaconehead Adaibeku olawalesmarter0

Gwarotango haff been in sifia pains all day

grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
GMbuharii:

Gwarotango haff been in sifia pains all day

grin
i can imagine grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. by CoolAmbience(m): 6:40am On Aug 19, 2019
tot:

Just curious, what does the US gun violence have to do with corruption?

Simple, for every decades-long challenge confronting any nation that has yet to be resolved or at least checked to its barest minimum, there are a group of people benefiting massively from its continued existence.

Isn't the US government more interested in protecting multi billion dollars arms manufacturers, to serve her economic interests than address the regular killings resulting from gun violence?

What again could be corruption?
Re: Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. by CoolAmbience(m): 6:57am On Aug 19, 2019
moriss33:

is gun violence ....corruption??
y'all like to display your stupidity online...

Lol.

You are either so dumb or bedeviled by inferiority complex not to know that the lingering gun violence is an indication that some people or groups as well as the US government are benefiting massively from the multi billion dollars arms industry, especially in form of taxes, at the expense of the lives of her citizens.

I sure say you be one of those people wey dey think say oyibo be God.
Re: Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. by CoolAmbience(m): 7:19am On Aug 19, 2019
[quote author=F117nighthawk post=81370946][/quote]

Oga, go and find a legitimate thing to do.

Tell me, what were you doing that the government asked you to quit from?

You don't sit at a place to say what you know nothing about. Do you want me to name the projects of this administration for you? Do you know how much startup funding has been provided to MSMEs in the country? Do you know how many markets and business clusters that have been provided with improved energy supply to boost economic activities? Not to mention roads, railways and airports that have been enhanced to facilitate transport and logistics. What about the social investment programs that currently caters for tens of millions of Nigerians?

Were you not in Nigeria when Boko Haram invaded the seat of government, attacking the police headquarters, UN building, Banex plaza and Nyanya motor park killing over a hundred people? Have you visited the North East before and now? Aren't you aware that thousands of people have been rescued from Boko Haram captivity in the last four years? What about the thousands that have since left the IDP camps and have been reunited with their families, communities and livelihoods?
Re: Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. by F117nighthawk: 7:24am On Aug 19, 2019
[quote author=CoolAmbience post=81386135]

Oga, go and find a legitimate thing to do.

Tell me, what were you doing that the government asked you to quit from?

You don't sit at a place to say what you know nothing about. Do you want me to name the projects of this administration for you? Do you know how much startup funding has been provided to MSMEs in the country? Do you know how many markets and business clusters that have been provided with improved energy supply to boost economic activities? Not to mention roads, railways and airports that have been enhanced to facilitate transport and logistics. What about the social investment programs that currently caters for tens of millions of Nigerians?

Were you not in Nigeria when Boko Haram invaded the seat of government in Nigeria, attacking the police headquarters, UN building, Banex plaza and Nyanya motor park killing over a hundred people? Have you visited the North East before and now? Aren't you aware that thousands of people have been rescued from Boko Haram captivity in the last four years? What about the thousands that have since left the IDP camps and have been reunited with their families, communities and liveliho

I rest my case, see the nonsense wey this one dey talk,of course u are one of those feeding fat in government, with all the things u list yet un employment,kidnapping, armed banditry and so on are on,the economy is in bad shape, all we hear are looting going on in government,u are just a joker
Re: Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. by CoolAmbience(m): 7:24am On Aug 19, 2019
[quote author=F117nighthawk post=81370585][/quote]

You must be such an ignorant and, of course, indolent fellow.

Buhari say make you nor work. What nonsense are you talking about.

If you wan go US, go na. Anybody dey hold you.

Mtchewww.
Re: Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. by F117nighthawk: 7:31am On Aug 19, 2019
[quote author=CoolAmbience post=81386273]

You must be such an ignorant and, of course, indolent fellow.

Buhari say make you nor work. What nonsense are you talking about.

People like u we know where u belong, u are one of the rot and silent destroyers in the system, u come here and paint urself as a saint, u are a devil benefitting from corruption in the system

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#WTO-DG: France, Germany, 104 Other Countries Back Okonjo-Iweala / APC Suspends Imo Governorship Primaries Indefinitely / Magu Unveils EFCC Football Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.