Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:31 PM

Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa (18279 Views)

One Simple Question For All Nnamdi Kanu Biafran Supporters / Did President Trump Disappoint His Pro Biafran Supporters???? / Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by bigdot1759(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
hammerVJ:
YES, BAYELSA IS A BIAFRAN STATE.

NIGERIA GO AND DIE...
hypertension is now frree oo
So take it easy

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by 1shortblackboy: 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
justice12000:
Afonja now, so Bayelsa is Biafra too despite all our propaganda for them to hate Igbos?
being in biafra or not and hating igbos are very unrelated

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by MyGeneration(m): 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
please come and do it in Owerri. we all know its a futile plan but imagine300 people lodging in a hotel. And the benefit the surrounding environment will accrue.

Abeg we dont want biafra but u are welcome to imo
Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by gwarotango: 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
topboss:
List of all the Biafran States in Nigeria.

BAYELSA
DELTA
AKWA IBOM
CROSS RIVERS
BENUE
ENUGU
ANAMBRA
IMO
EBONYI
ABIA

Land grabbers. You even had the audacity to include benue

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by Inukwa: 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
I hope the police arrested Dorkubo
Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by nonaira: 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
topboss:

BAYELSA
RIVERS
DELTA
AKWA IBOM
CROSS RIVERS
BENUE
ENUGU
ANAMBRA
IMO
EBONYI
ABIA

Delta North Biko kwa. The only reason I support biafra is Anioma is going alone. If una are adding the other "delta" in the midst, count Anioma out ooo.

I keep telling you mofo this Delta South and Central should NEVER be included in Biafra unless una want the same shithole that is Niggeria. Listen to those of us that share a state with them. They should not be included in BIAFRA

7 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by ipobarethieves: 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
wink cheesy grin cheesy grin smiley wink wink grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cool cool sad cool angry.German police are learner. flog the Evil spirit outa dem
Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by topboss: 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
nonaira:

Delta North Biko kwa. The only reason I support biafra is Anioma is going alone. If una are adding the other "delta" in the midst, count Anioma out ooo.

I keep telling you mofo this Delta South and Central should NEVER be included in Biafra unless una want the same shithole that is Niggeria. Listen to those of us that share a state with them. They should not be included in BIAFRA

Noted!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by topboss: 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
SADLY SO, EDO IS NOT AMONG THE FIRST CLASS LIST OF PURE BIAFRAN STATES.

EDO IS SUPPOSE TO BE THERE BUT FOR THEIR OBA.
Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by horsepower101: 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
nonaira:

100% Anioma Delta only. Others should remain with Nigeria. That’s their own cup of tea.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by pongwa(m): 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
justice12000:
Afonja now, so Bayelsa is Biafra too despite all our propaganda for them to hate Igbos?
Yoruba will never be the enemies of the Ibos. Except you are not from the north, hence, your 'divide and rule tactics' will not work this Time. If not, then you are simply clueless and deep in slumber. WAKE UP
Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by Glink2018(m): 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
topboss:

BAYELSA
RIVERS
DELTA
AKWA IBOM
CROSS RIVERS
BENUE
ENUGU
ANAMBRA
IMO
EBONYI
ABIA

And Ogun , Kaduna, Jos, KWARA, Oyo , Ondo and ekiti...

Let's keep biafrauding ourselves.....

Pls. Let all members in the above named state come and buy National Identity card from me. 5k for one ID of biafrauding...
Pm me ASAP if you are interested.

PS: any SS personnel that is reading this post , nah joke o , I no dey sell any ID card o!

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by topboss: 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
Glink2018:

And Ogun , Kaduna, Jos, KWARA, Oyo , Ondo and ekiti...

Let's keep biafrauding ourselves.....

Pls. Let all members in the above named state come and buy National Identity card from me. 5k for one ID of biafrauding...
Pm me ASAP if you are interested.

PS: any SS personnel that is reading this post , nah joke o , I no dey sell any ID card o!

NOT A CHANCE IN HELL.

SW COMMITED GENOCIDE TWICE AGAINST BIAFRANS.

FIRST WAS AWOLOWO.

SECOND WAS OBJ IN ODI BAYELSA. WE ARE NOT FOOLS AND DONT FORGET ANYTHING.

WE START WITH SOFTER SW STATES LIKE ONDO AND EKITI.

IT IS DEM THAT WILL NEGOTIATE FOR SOUTHERN NIGERIA AND BRING OTHER SW IN LATER.

IT WILL NOT BE AUTOMATIC FOR YORUBAS BECOS OF BETRAYAL.
Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by horsepower101: 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
topboss:

NOT A CHANCE IN HELL.

SW COMMITED GENOCIDE TWICE AGAINST BIAFRANS.

FIRST WAS AWOLOWO.

SECOND WAS OBJ IN ODI BAYELSA. WE ARE NOT FOOLS AND DONT FORGET ANYTHING.

WE START WITH SOFTER SW STATES LIKE ONDO AND EKITI.

IT IS DEM THAT WILL NEGOTIATE FOR SOUTHERN NIGERIA AND BRING OTHER SW IN LATER.

IT WILL NOT BE AUTOMATIC FOR YORUBAS BECOS OF BETRAYAL.

Be careful what you wish for. You might as well just remain in Nigeria. A snake doesn’t give birth to a rabbit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by topboss: 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
horsepower101:

Be careful what you wish for. You might as well just remain in Nigeria. A snake doesn’t give birth to a rabbit.

Diplomatic move Bro...

We cannot leave Nigeria in one piece, our exit will tear Nigeria apart.
Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
IPOB group members are plaque no one wants to b associated with.
Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by Rotimi47: 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
helinues:

Sowore never said he was fighting for Yoruba.. Or?
Sowore is ijaw not Yoruba.

Don't mind those that don't know.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by guru90: 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
Biafra getting strong and strong!
Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by Rotimi47: 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
justice12000:

Kilode afonja, you are denying him now?
Sowore is ijaw not Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by SilasNwude: 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
[s]
ipobarethieves:
wink cheesy grin cheesy grin smiley wink wink grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cool cool sad cool angry.German police are learner. flog the Evil spirit outa dem
[/s]
Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by Absuchat(m): 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
helinues:

Sowore never said he was fighting for Yoruba.. Or?
Whatever he was fighting for, is he not still in prison?
Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by Raheemjfk: 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
Honestly you guys have not decided to take the BIAFRAN struggle fully to the social media ,
You guys should have a harsh tag ,or create a BIAFRAN smiley on the internet .engage on charity programs ,reality TV shows,BIAFRAN comedy programs ,home for the elderly and destitute.
This can be funded by Biafrans in diaspora.
I believe if you guys engage in this few minor programs even the little born kids will glamour for BIAFRAN actualization .

I know few common social programs that alone can change the Baba go slow Administration
And could lead to a revolution but I’ll keep mute for security reasons .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by omenka1: 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
it is obvious that 9ha is a failed state, agitations here n there even from outside the country.....seriously the separation is inevitable...... looking forward to the day it will happen. las las evrypeson go dey alryt

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by skukimania(f): 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
topboss:
STATES IN SW THAT MIGHT BE CALLED FIRST TO BIAFRA

ONDO

EKITI.

My Ekiti State? How?

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by Raheemjfk: 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2019
Raheemjfk:
Honestly you guys have not decided to take the BIAFRAN struggle fully to the social media ,
You guys should have a harsh tag ,or create a BIAFRAN smiley on the internet .engage on charity programs ,reality TV shows,BIAFRAN comedy programs ,home for the elderly and destitute.
This can be funded by Biafrans in diaspora.
I believe if you guys engage in this few minor programs even the little born kids will glamour for BIAFRAN actualization .

I know few common social programs that alone can change the Baba go slow Administration
And could lead to a revolution but I’ll keep mute for security reasons .
Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by topboss: 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
skukimania:

My Ekiti State? How?

Ekiti is number two after Ondo.
Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by luminouz(m): 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
hammerVJ:
YES, BAYELSA IS A BIAFRAN STATE.

NIGERIA GO AND DIE...
Been seeing your comments on pro-biafran issues. You're too emotional to make cogent points. What exactly is the issue with you? cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by sylve11: 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
topboss:

BAYELSA
RIVERS
DELTA
AKWA IBOM
CROSS RIVERS
BENUE
ENUGU
ANAMBRA
IMO
EBONYI
ABIA

remove Delta state. na by force to join una biafra? angry undecided cool

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by topboss: 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
sylve11:

remove Delta state. na by force to join una biafra? angry undecided cool

And who u be?
Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by skukimania(f): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
topboss:

Ekiti is number two after Ondo.

You have not answered my question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

433 Foreign-Trained Doctors Fail MDCN Qualifying Exam / Petrol: Oil Marketers Propose N550/litre Price To Dangote / Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.