Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa (18146 Views)

One Simple Question For All Nnamdi Kanu Biafran Supporters / Did President Trump Disappoint His Pro Biafran Supporters???? / Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by topboss: 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
skukimania:

You have not answered my question.

Dont let it get to your head yet.

SW is still very far from Biafra but alot of your people are clamouring for southern Nigeria, dat is to say Biafra extension to SW.

We have not yet agreed to dat and if we do, it will take phases and years to implement.

We will take states from SW one by one, for many years to come. grin cheesy grin
Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by sylve11: 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
topboss:

And who u be?

e pain am grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by topboss: 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
sylve11:

e pain am grin grin cool

Afonja!

I should have known.
Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by LazyGold(m): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
topboss:

SW is still very far from Biafra but alot of your people are clamouring for southern Nigeria, dat is to say Biafra extension to SW.

We have not yet agreed to dat and if we do, it will take phases and years to implement.

We will take states from SW one by one, for many years to come. grin cheesy grin

Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by sylve11: 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
all these silly bifra talks sef. not worth my time.i nor go check this thread again and if you quote me anyhow, Ogun state go fire you mtswwww tongue cool
Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by topboss: 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
LazyGold:

Keep deceiving yourself

Nd it is a goal.....
Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by sylve11: 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
LazyGold:

Keep deceiving yourself

leave am make him just dey assume..... grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by skukimania(f): 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
topboss:

Tor, goodluck on that your mission impossible oh! I hope you know Ekiti is homogenous ethnic-wise. So, nothing can cause such division there.
Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by Ikechukwu12: 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
topboss:

NOT A CHANCE IN HELL.

SW COMMITED GENOCIDE TWICE AGAINST BIAFRANS.

FIRST WAS AWOLOWO.

SECOND WAS OBJ IN ODI BAYELSA. WE ARE NOT FOOLS AND DONT FORGET ANYTHING.

WE START WITH SOFTER SW STATES LIKE ONDO AND EKITI.

IT IS DEM THAT WILL NEGOTIATE FOR SOUTHERN NIGERIA AND BRING OTHER SW IN LATER.

IT WILL NOT BE AUTOMATIC FOR YORUBAS BECOS OF BETRAYAL.

You dey craze? Start with which Yoruba? Are you high?
You might as well say let's stay in Niggeria.

Abeg, nwoke stop insulting Biafra by including snakes

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
Zikora1000:
Afonja animals will come and hail the police for arresting innocent people but if Igbos attack one of their own for keeping silent while their brothers are being arrested unjustly and Fulani terrorists being released and even paid ransom for killing and maiming, you will see this wicked people crawling out of their holes to shout IPOB. Afonjas are internet terrorists

So if Fulani arrests u u justly, IPOB will attack SE governors so that Fulani can release u grin grin
Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
helinues:

Sowore never said he was fighting for Yoruba.. Or?

Sowore is fighting for yoruba presidency.
Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by topboss: 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
skukimania:

Tor, goodluck on that your mission impossible oh! I hope you know Ekiti is homogenous ethnic-wise. So, nothing can cause such division there.

Ekiti is not homogenous and not pure yoruba either, just like Ondo.

Also, here is wat your Ooni had to say.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by topboss: 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ikechukwu12:

You dey craze? Start with which Yoruba? Are you high?
You might as well say let's stay in Niggeria.

Abeg, nwoke stop insulting Biafra by including snakes

I am being diplomatic.

Even Nnamdi Kanu is Diplomatic with Yoruba but careful.
Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by Ikechukwu12: 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
topboss:

I am being diplomatic.

Even Nnamdi Kanu is Diplomatic with Yoruba but careful.

Mschewwww diplomatic with snakes? Where's the sense in that?

Might as well say let's do " one Niggeria" honestly

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by jimyjames(m): 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
sylve11:

remove Delta state. na by force to join una biafra? angry undecided cool
Yes it's by force, if not why is Nigeria forcing us to remain Nigerians
Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by topboss: 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ikechukwu12:

Mschewwww diplomatic with snakes? Where's the sense in that?

Might as well say let's do " one Niggeria" honestly

U see wen Nnamdi Kanu link up with Sowore, he is not stupid or lost his senses.

IPOB will play into Nigeria goal box if it is vacant.

IPOB is unpredictable and dat is y it is phenomenal.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by skukimania(f): 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
topboss:

Ekiti is not homogenous and not pure yoruba either, just like Ondo.

Also, here is wat your Ooni had to say.

Not homogenous ethnic-wise? Could you please mention other ethnic group in Ekiti apart from Ekiti? You can't compare Ekiti with Ondo in terms of homogeneity. They have ikale, ilaje, Ondo, Ijaw etc? But you can't say the same of Ekiti.
Again, could you kindly tell me how Ekiti is not pure Yoruba? So, which pure Tribe is Ekiti?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by TorukMakto: 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
helinues:

Same as Kaduna and Borno

Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by LazyGold(m): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
skukimania:

Not homogenous ethnic-wise? Could you please mention other ethnic group in Ekiti apart from Ekiti? You can't compare Ekiti with Ondo in terms of homogeneity. They have ikale, ilaje, Ondo, Ijaw etc? But you can't say the same of Ekiti.
Again, could you kindly tell me how Ekiti is not pure Yoruba? So, which pure Tribe is Ekiti?

Stop giving attention to that Buffoon

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by topboss: 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
skukimania:

Ekiti is mixture of aboriginal people and ile ife Yoruba. This is wat make them distinct from the Yoruba race of Ile Ife and wat u call homogenous.
Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by Opexzy: 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
topboss:

NOT A CHANCE IN HELL.

SW COMMITED GENOCIDE TWICE AGAINST BIAFRANS.

FIRST WAS AWOLOWO.

SECOND WAS OBJ IN ODI BAYELSA. WE ARE NOT FOOLS AND DONT FORGET ANYTHING.

WE START WITH SOFTER SW STATES LIKE ONDO AND EKITI.

IT IS DEM THAT WILL NEGOTIATE FOR SOUTHERN NIGERIA AND BRING OTHER SW IN LATER.

IT WILL NOT BE AUTOMATIC FOR YORUBAS BECOS OF BETRAYAL.

I have read through your comments here and the only question i can ask you is... WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING... I thought they only said smokers are liable to die young, didn't know smokers are also liable to run mad...

My heart felt condolences goes to your family... I pray you get help very soon...

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by topboss: 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
Opexzy:

I have read through your comments here and the only question i can ask you is... WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING... I thought they only said smokers are liable to die young, didn't know smokers are also liable to run mad...

My heart felt condolences goes to your family... I pray you get help very soon...

U dont like the truth?

It is true, so embrace it.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by skukimania(f): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
LazyGold:

Stop giving attention to that Buffoon

Heeded! Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
On a lighter note grin.. Oga olokpa.. abi Police...take am easy ooo.

Killer herdmen bandits and co. are there ooo..

No allows diaspora people to deal with our Politicians or PoliTHIEFicians

If you u dey point one finger remember say 4 fingers dey point back at you ooo.
Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by topboss: 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
skukimania:

Heeded! Thank you.

Be yourself and discuss wat u were trying to discus, i have replied you..
Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
I dont know if its true, but if its true, then bayelsa state govt is really stupid, more like fools, why ... They prefer the herdsmen terror to ipob fight for freedom. Am leavin this con3
Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by stieyven(m): 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
Zikora1000:
Afonja animals will come and hail the police for arresting innocent people but if Igbos attack one of their own for keeping silent while their brothers are being arrested unjustly and Fulani terrorists being released and even paid ransom for killing and maiming, you will see this wicked people crawling out of their holes to shout IPOB. Afonjas are internet terrorists
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by Emmaino99(m): 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
for your dreams abi?
Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by obama30: 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
BleedingPen:
The police in Bayelsa has arrested over 100 members of the Biafra Nations Youth League (BNYL), who were on their way to the inauguration of Biafra National Council (BNC) in the state, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV had previously reported that ex Deltan militant, Asari Dokubo, in a statement, said he was inaugurating the BNC to support the IPOB’s Biafra movement and agitation.

An official of the group, Geoffrey Nwosoriba, who confirmed the development to Igbere TV, said the members were on their way to the event when they were arrested and whisked away.

Nwosoriba, who doubles as Secretary to the BNC, said; “I escaped from the arrest along Bayelsa junction. Right now about 100 of our members have been taken to State CID in Yenagoa.

“The Police has not explained what our offences are.”

Meanwhile, some angry Bayelsan youth, on Saturday, chased out Asari Dokubo from venue of the inauguration of the BNC, disrupting the exercise, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV gathered that trouble started when Chairman of the Ijaw Youths Council (IYC), Kennedy Olorogun, got wind of the meeting and mobilized his council members and other youths to the venue of the gathering.

Olorogun was said to be angry that Dokubo chose Bayelsa, a homogeneous Ijaw state, to hold such meeting and ordered the founder of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force (NDPVF) to leave the state or face the wrath of the youths.

He alleged that Dokubo gathered over 300 persons from across the states in the South-East and South-South regions to hold the meeting.

According to him, the meeting was reportedly convened under the auspices of the Biafra National Council (BNC) and not the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

Olorogun said over 300 persons including Dokubo were already gathered at a hotel in Yenagoa when he led Ijaw youths to the place.

He said quarrel ensued between him and Dokubo when he told the former militant leader that the meeting would not hold in Ijawland.

“When we got the information, we stormed the venue of the meeting to stop them.

“They tried to resist us but we told them we were prepared for them because we will not allow any part of Bayelsa to be used for a meeting calling for the actualisation of Biafra.

“I wonder why Dokubo decided to bring such meeting to Bayelsa. But we stopped them.

“It was getting out of hand but the police intervened to stop possible violence. My happiness is that we stopped the meeting from holding,” he told journalists.

http://igberetvnews.com/908300/breaking-biafra-bayelsa-youths-chase-asari-dokubo-scatter-bnc-inauguration/

Don't worry the day this boys will start like IMN boys, i will see where police will hide
Re: Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa by Ekpeitit(m): 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
BleedingPen:
The police in Bayelsa has arrested over 100 members of the Biafra Nations Youth League (BNYL), who were on their way to the inauguration of Biafra National Council (BNC) in the state, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV had previously reported that ex Deltan militant, Asari Dokubo, in a statement, said he was inaugurating the BNC to support the IPOB’s Biafra movement and agitation.

An official of the group, Geoffrey Nwosoriba, who confirmed the development to Igbere TV, said the members were on their way to the event when they were arrested and whisked away.

Nwosoriba, who doubles as Secretary to the BNC, said; “I escaped from the arrest along Bayelsa junction. Right now about 100 of our members have been taken to State CID in Yenagoa.

“The Police has not explained what our offences are.”

Meanwhile, some angry Bayelsan youth, on Saturday, chased out Asari Dokubo from venue of the inauguration of the BNC, disrupting the exercise, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV gathered that trouble started when Chairman of the Ijaw Youths Council (IYC), Kennedy Olorogun, got wind of the meeting and mobilized his council members and other youths to the venue of the gathering.

Olorogun was said to be angry that Dokubo chose Bayelsa, a homogeneous Ijaw state, to hold such meeting and ordered the founder of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force (NDPVF) to leave the state or face the wrath of the youths.

He alleged that Dokubo gathered over 300 persons from across the states in the South-East and South-South regions to hold the meeting.

According to him, the meeting was reportedly convened under the auspices of the Biafra National Council (BNC) and not the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

Olorogun said over 300 persons including Dokubo were already gathered at a hotel in Yenagoa when he led Ijaw youths to the place.

He said quarrel ensued between him and Dokubo when he told the former militant leader that the meeting would not hold in Ijawland.

“When we got the information, we stormed the venue of the meeting to stop them.

“They tried to resist us but we told them we were prepared for them because we will not allow any part of Bayelsa to be used for a meeting calling for the actualisation of Biafra.

“I wonder why Dokubo decided to bring such meeting to Bayelsa. But we stopped them.

“It was getting out of hand but the police intervened to stop possible violence. My happiness is that we stopped the meeting from holding,” he told journalists.

http://igberetvnews.com/908300/breaking-biafra-bayelsa-youths-chase-asari-dokubo-scatter-bnc-inauguration/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS Whitepaper: You Can't Submerge The Truth - Ebun Adegboruwa / Fresh Crisis Hits IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Bars Brother From Issuing Statements / APC Chieftain, Jarret Tenebe, Arrested In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.