Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

I Am Donating My Kidney But The Receiver Must Be Willing To Compensate Me. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Donating My Kidney But The Receiver Must Be Willing To Compensate Me. (407 Views)

My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver / Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney / ‘I Sold My Kidney For N15m In Malaysia’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Donating My Kidney But The Receiver Must Be Willing To Compensate Me. by madjaluo: 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
Good day fellow Naira Landers!I assume you are well.I am donating my kidney, group O+, in exchange to US $ 50,000/-.Yes.[b][/b]US $ FIFTY THOUSANDS ONLY. I don't smoke or drink any alcohol substance. I need money ASAP and I don't need to break an arm and leg of a(already sick) recipient of my kidney.By doing so,I help myself and give a gift of life.All interested please reply and I will get back to you.I am based in South Africa.I have been searching for right people whom will help me but all seems to ask for money from me instead of helping me to help them.Regards Willing donor.
Re: I Am Donating My Kidney But The Receiver Must Be Willing To Compensate Me. by StarOnEarth(m): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
You are not donating, you are selling ni. So go to or olx

1 Like

Re: I Am Donating My Kidney But The Receiver Must Be Willing To Compensate Me. by shege45: 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
StarOnEarth:
lol clear am ooo
Re: I Am Donating My Kidney But The Receiver Must Be Willing To Compensate Me. by madjaluo: 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
StarOnEarth:
whatever sweetie pie.
Re: I Am Donating My Kidney But The Receiver Must Be Willing To Compensate Me. by madjaluo: 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
shege45:
lol clear am ooo
at least I don't pretend
Re: I Am Donating My Kidney But The Receiver Must Be Willing To Compensate Me. by shege45: 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
madjaluo:
at least I don't pretend
no one said u were pretending bro, just dat the title of the thread is deceitful
Re: I Am Donating My Kidney But The Receiver Must Be Willing To Compensate Me. by madjaluo: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
shege45:
no one said u were pretending bro, just dat the title of the thread is deceitful
am not deceiving anyone.I am honest.I am not selling but I want to be compensated.Thats all

(1) (Reply)

[photos] See The Appalling State Of A General Hospital In Kebbi / STC30 Latest Ailment Solution Tested And Proven / Men Who Stare At Women’s Breasts Live Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.