Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney (35331 Views)

My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver / Doctor Noah Kekere Arrested For Organ Harvesting ‘Runs Mad’ In Cell / Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by dre11(m): 11:17am On Sep 12, 2023

Mrs Kehinde Kamal, a 45-year-old mother of four, from the Rikkos community of Jos North Local Government Area of Plateau State, could not have believed that the result of her medical evaluation after a complaint about abdominal pain to a doctor in Jos University Teaching Hospital (JUTH), could be way worse than what was expected.

Mrs Kamal was reported to have lost her right kidney during an operation that had nothing to do with the organ.

On Wednesday, the husband of Kehinde Busari Kamal reported Noah Kekere of Murna Clinic and Maternity located at Yanshanu Community of Jos North to the Nasarawa Gwong Police Division, accusing him of removing his wife’s kidney during an operation in 2018.

According to residents of Jos, the accused doctor popularly known as ‘Yellow’ had been in the community for more than 25 years, operating as a doctor, adding that hundreds of patients used to troop to the hospital for medical attention because he charged less compared to other medical centres, and that he could perform an operation on credit.

The husband said the doctor had originally told them an appendix was discovered on Kehinde which needed urgent operation, alleging that unknown to them, the doctor removed Kehinde’s right kidney during the operation.

Efforts to get the reaction of the accused doctor who is currently in police custody were unsuccessful but the spokesperson of the state police command said they were investigating the matter.

Curiously, while in police custody, Kekere started exhibiting funny behaviours of mad people and he was rushed to JUTH.

However, even when the outcome of the evaluation of Kehinde’s status was revealed to her that one of her kidneys was removed, she at first found it difficult to understand what “kidney” meant because the word sounded strange to her.

When my abdomen kept paining me, I approached JUTH for further examination of my health status so as to understand what the cause really was.

“On getting to JUTH, a doctor after hearing my complaint, thoroughly examined my stomach and asked me to go for scanning. After the scanning and the results were out, the doctor asked me which kind of operation I underwent that my stomach was cut to that magnitude.

“I told him it was an appendix. The doctor further asked where the first operation was carried out and I told him it was at Murna Clinic. He then disclosed to me that one of my kidneys was removed,
the victim said. “Kidney! I asked. I didn’t know what kidney meant but I quickly called my husband to inform him that the result of the evaluation at JUTH indicated that my kidney was removed.”

Mrs Kamal said before she approached the teaching hospital, sometime in January 2018, she was feeling pain in her stomach and she went to Murna Clinic and Maternity seeking medical attention. There Dr. Noah Kekere, who was alleged to have removed her right kidney, told her that an appendix was discovered on her and she needed to be operated on urgently, adding that if it was not handled quickly, it could cause her death.

“He charged us N80,000 which we paid and thereafter, he carried out the surgery. I spent six days in the hospital. After six months, the side of the operation started causing me pain. My husband said I should go back to Dr. Kekere to lay my complaint which I did. He prescribed some medicines for me. After taking the medicine the pain was eased for some time. But not long after, the same pain started again.

“I continued to report to him about the pain at regular intervals. Whenever I complained, he would either give me some tablets or injections, but a few days after, the pain would return.

“When I kept complaining, he told me I needed another surgery as another disease was discovered in my stomach and would cause me N60,000,” the victim said. “But I thought what if the second operation was carried out and it was also not successful? I was scared because the first operation was yet to be healed and the Dr was suggesting another one. I then decided to go to JUTH for further consultation,” she added.

Kehinde said when the result of the scanning issued by JUTH showed that her kidney was removed, and it was shown to him, Dr Kekere denied anything to do with it and the police ordered that another scan be conducted at Fertile Ground Hospital in Jos South where the result also showed that a kidney was removed.

Explaining her illness, Mrs Kamal said: “I was never in my lifetime admitted in a hospital or underwent surgery until 2018 when I was first operated on by Dr Kekere. I gave birth to all my four children in JUTH and never had any record of surgery.”

Asked what she wants, she said: “I want Dr Kekere to pay the price of what he has committed. I will never forgive him. Let the law takes its course.”

I have been having sleepless nights over the matter – Husband

Explaining how he felt about the incident, Kehinde’s husband said he has been having sleepless nights since the discovery of the missing kidney because he couldn’t imagine how the doctor, whom they trusted, could go to the extent of removing his wife’s kidney without his knowledge.

“I have been having sleepless nights and unable to eat because of what has happened to my wife. I am completely confused. This woman has been suffering for the past five years. Whenever the stomach pain started, especially at night, both of us would not sleep.

“Dr Kekere confessed before the commissioner of police during interrogation that the deed had been done and they should have mercy on him. And it was from there that the police discovered that he was not a medical expert. He was then detained by the police. My prayer is that I want the relevant authorities to do justice to my wife.

Our records don’t show Kekere is a medical doctor – NMA

Soon after the discovery of the missing kidney, alleged to have been removed by Dr Kekere, the Plateau State chapter of the Nigerian Medical Association (NMA), began an investigation as to whether or not the embattled doctor was actually a member of the association.

Speaking on whether Dr Kekere was a medical doctor, Dr Bapigaan William Audu, the NMA chairman in the state, said, “Our records do not show that the person accused is a medical doctor. What we have at our secretariat and the investigation we have carried out, he is actually not a doctor and therefore not our member.

“For now, we cannot say the allegation was true because the police are doing their investigation. But all we know is he is not a medical doctor from our records. We are going to come out with an informed decision on the matter. We are looking at different aspects of the matter as well as different facts available at the moment. So, I think things will be clearer by Monday or Tuesday.”

https://dailytrust.com/organ-harvesting-jos-woman-recounts-how-dr-kekere-removed-her-kidney/

Previous thread:
Doctor Noah Kekere Arrested For Organ Harvesting ‘Runs Mad’ In Cell

Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Ahmed0336(m): 11:44am On Sep 12, 2023
Damn!!!!

Which kind wahala be dis

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by cococandy(f): 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
Crazy

The worst part is that he’s doing different procedures that the access does not require you go in through the flank. How then is he harvesting these kidney except by causing untold trauma trying to reach the kidney from the front instead of the flank? What a monster!

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by AmeLonRo(m): 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
This is serious. This is another dimension to it.
Where is the oath of compassion they took at induction as medical doctors?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV7scM9NXDQ
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Uyomiya: 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
Copy and paste brown envelope.

No courtesy to Pidomnigeria

7 Likes

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by nairalandankrah: 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
Only God knows how many more UnknownGUNMEN DOCTORS are still out there...
Nigerians should be very careful of who they patronize for any service whatsoever..
The corruption in Nigeria is real and it has eaten deep into every sector in the country.. NMA INCLUSIVE

7 Likes

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by tinu16(f): 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
God will continue to help us in this country! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
Nigeria My Country!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Greenfaces: 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
He even looks like a demon

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by SultanOfPuna: 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
This is the type of Doctor that Tinubu Needs cry

All it takes, is for this Doctor to do surgery on Tinubu. Then Nigeria Will be Great Again

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by WhisperedNoise: 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
Jeremiah 17:9

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Judolisco(m): 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2023
Wetin dey do us 4 dis country... Dis one dey comut people kidney dey sell... The other day a legislator took a young boy abroad to harvest his kidney to give to his daughter.... Like wetin dey wrong with us??

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by TongueTwista(m): 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2023
Oh, it's that doctor who purportedly ran mad in a police cell😂.

Abeg who has his number? I have a useless Uncle whose kidney I'll love to sell.

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Kingozymandias(m): 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2023
You see how evil kafirs are? This kafir doctor took her life!

You see anything that has to do with kafirs be very careful! They are cunning deceitful and c I I always minded, look at what this kafir doctor has done to this brothers wife. Let this be a lesson to those of you believers claiming liberal . Kafirs are not your friend

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by bosschinalu(m): 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2023
Fkkkk shit
Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Rahkman: 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
That area rikkos na 1 of the deadly areas during jos crisis can't believe Christians still live there

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Blue05: 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
So bleeped up mehn

People are ducking heartless
kiss angry angry

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Programmer47: 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
All these Rccg pastors

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by LegallyBlunt: 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
"Our records don't show that he's a medical doctor" - NMA

When it rains, it pours. Some people go about their evil business and inclinations thinking the world revolves around them, and that they'll never be caught. But just one day, a deluge of problems and karma rains on them. That's what has happened to this man.

How can you, a non-medical 'expert' take out a patient's kidney. Haba. For what!? Investigation must be full, open, and conclusive on this matter. Patients might have died on his table or after weeks of being operated on.

The police must rise up to the occasion!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by adamlawal(m): 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
This is so horrible

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by markidoo(m): 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
Harvest his own kidney ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Ever8090: 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
This is a simple case to solve, remove the doctor's 2 kidneys and replace the woman's kidney he removed then give her the extral kidney as spare incase she need to change any of her kidney again in future,

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Blue05: 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
Like for Bleep sake

How could you extract someone's kidney
embarassed cry
May the Court make sure he fucking rots in hell

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by folks4luv(f): 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
It is now so scary to even do surgery in this country now. If Nepa do not seize power during surgery, doctor could steal organ or forget an equipment in someone's stomach. God help is ooooo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by jmoore(m): 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
A hospital that is not hidden, doctor operating for many years and NMA is saying he's not their member.

Which senseless statement is that?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by NOwazobia: 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
His two kidney should be removed as a death sentence. 😕

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
Dr kekere must have removed thousands of people's kidney from his hospital by now

3 Likes

Re: Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney by id4sho(m): 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
Small Jos fa shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dexamethasone Saves Severely Ill COVID-19 Patients / Nigerians And Paracetamol Consumption / Importance Of Eating Pawpaw Seed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.