Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,061 members, 7,814,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Breaking!!! Karma Catches Up With JJ Omojuwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! Karma Catches Up With JJ Omojuwa (4528 Views)

'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa / Reactions As JJ Omojuwa Posts Peter Obi's Campaign Poster / 2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!! Karma Catches Up With JJ Omojuwa by Ambcharles(m): 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
Known to be a critic of the GEJ Era. He has suddenly become a hypocrite and coward under buhari's maladministration.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Karma Catches Up With JJ Omojuwa by successmatters(m): 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
Goodluck: Good morning Omojuwa, how is your day?
Omojuwa : Sir, I apologise for all the things I said against you, Sir please forgive me and,,,,,,,
Goodluck : No, I had forgiven you and only wants to,,,,,,,
Omojuwa : Please Sir, I am in hiding now and will not like this government to catch me.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Karma Catches Up With JJ Omojuwa by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
Where's the karma?

13 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Karma Catches Up With JJ Omojuwa by valenu(m): 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
You want Omojuwa to talk so Buhari will silence him? All those people flexiing muscles for Jonathan knew he had feelings for his fellow humans. They can't try it now under Buhari. Buhari is the best thing for Nigerians not Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Karma Catches Up With JJ Omojuwa by SarkinYarki: 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
He was being paid by Tinubu to write such nonsense then

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Karma Catches Up With JJ Omojuwa by daddytime(m): 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
Wahala
Re: Breaking!!! Karma Catches Up With JJ Omojuwa by sweetsell: 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
I am mystified as to how a tribe can masturbate ceaselessly over a loss 5 years and counting. It’s obvious this tribe will wail the entire 8 years tenure Buhari will rule them, their papa nmama join.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking!!! Karma Catches Up With JJ Omojuwa by oyatz(m): 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
What if that's their strategy to get 2023?

sweetsell:
I am mystified as to how a tribe can masturbate ceaselessly over a loss 5 years and counting. It’s obvious this tribe will wail the entire 8 years tenure Buhari will rule them, their papa nmama join.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Karma Catches Up With JJ Omojuwa by seunmsg(m): 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
Where is the karma abeg? Omojuwa is doing very well if you haters care to know. He just got admission to study at UCL and recently launched a very successful book. You guys can keep wailing about the 2015 election but one thing is sure; your hero - the ineffectual buffoon is gone forever.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Karma Catches Up With JJ Omojuwa by ikennamadu1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
seunmsg:
Where is the karma abeg? Omojuwa is doing very well if you haters care to know. He just got admission to study at UCL and recently launched a very successful book. You guys can keep wailing about the 2015 election but one thing is sure; your hero - the ineffectual buffoon is gone forever.

So you are blind to the extent u did not know that UCL canceled the admission... People on that street wrote to UCL....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking!!! Karma Catches Up With JJ Omojuwa by seunmsg(m): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
ikennamadu1:

So you are blind to the extent u did not know that UCL canceled the admission... People on that street wrote to UCL....

grin grin grin

You wailers really do think so much of yourselves. UCL did not cancel his admission so stop dreaming. You think UCL rate online rantings that much? Wake up bro, Omojuwa’s admission is intact.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Karma Catches Up With JJ Omojuwa by obailala(m): 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
Jonathanians need serious help... cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Karma Catches Up With JJ Omojuwa by uduokirika1(m): 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
naso

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Karma Catches Up With JJ Omojuwa by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
Remimadrid:
Where's the karma?

Someone write UCL to withdraw his admission grin

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Karma Catches Up With JJ Omojuwa by AntiBalaka: 9:47am On Sep 14, 2019
Omojuwa has nothing to say because the Pig is feeding fat under this satanic APC govt.

This same pig was on the payroll of the APC back then and still is.

El Rufai bought him a brand new BMW after the elections and just recently same El Rufai was the grand launcher of his useless book on Shilling 101.

Omojuwa's day is coming and by that time he will know.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Karma Catches Up With JJ Omojuwa by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 14, 2019
Afonjas are worst that SA people. A lot of SE and SS still don't know afonjas. These people will prefer to suffer under Buhari or Hausa-Fulani, in fact die than to enjoy under Easterner government with success for all. Their mindset is envy...it must not come from Easterners. To them, all Easterners are Igbos.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Karma Catches Up With JJ Omojuwa by maestroferddi: 10:13am On Sep 14, 2019
He and Omoyele Sowore are cast in the same mold....

Activism for hire.

The latter is about figuring out the way the cookie crumbles...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Karma Catches Up With JJ Omojuwa by Ambcharles(m): 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
sweetsell:

They wail and still make more money than your generation.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Karma Catches Up With JJ Omojuwa by Ambcharles(m): 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
oyatz:
What if that's their strategy to get 2023?

Your strategy is to call a president pig.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Karma Catches Up With JJ Omojuwa by oyatz(m): 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
I have since moved on from this sir.

How is the forced stay at home in your area?

Ambcharles:

Your strategy is to call a president pig.
Re: Breaking!!! Karma Catches Up With JJ Omojuwa by Ambcharles(m): 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
oyatz:
I have since moved on from this sir.

How is the forced stay at home in your area?

The internet has not moved on. Omojuwa will be held accountable and what sowore is passing through will be small.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Karma Catches Up With JJ Omojuwa by oyatz(m): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
Okay sir.

This is the thread that I am following now.

Can you solve this problem?

Ambcharles:

The internet has not moved on. Omojuwa will be held accountable and what sowore is passing through will be small.

Re: Breaking!!! Karma Catches Up With JJ Omojuwa by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
You see the North... fear North.. politically smart, and SS is learning fast.. but these two SW & SE (oponu)

The North is never at the forefront of tribal and political conflicts, because they would always become the truce when the chips eventually settle..
Re: Breaking!!! Karma Catches Up With JJ Omojuwa by kurupt1: 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
sweetsell:
So we shouldn't criticise people that brought us this calamity again?
These criticism are needed so that people don't fall for similar propaganda again

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Karma Catches Up With JJ Omojuwa by kurupt1: 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
Esseite:
You see the North... fear North.. politically smart, and SS is learning fast.. but these two SW & SE (oponu)

The North is never at the forefront of tribal and political conflicts, because they would always become the truce when the chips eventually settle..
The north are not politically savvy my brother,it is just because Nigeria was structured to favour the north especially after the civil war
The national assembly comprises majority of the north,the way Nigeria was even structured geo politically by the northern military that had power favours the north, because if you ask yourself how can benue,kwara and kogi be even part of the north
If the northerners think they are politically savvy ,they should try and win elections in the diaspora like the Southerners do!
Re: Breaking!!! Karma Catches Up With JJ Omojuwa by ccffwx: 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
kenwhawha:
Afonjas are worst that SA people. A lot of SE and SS still don't know afonjas. These people will prefer to suffer under Buhari or Hausa-Fulani, in fact die than to enjoy under Easterner government with success for all. Their mindset is envy...it must not come from Easterners. To them, all Easterners are Igbos.

(1) (Reply)

Why Cant The FEDERAL Government Print Money To Pay Up Our Debt? / Tinubu Rewards Jack Rich With An Oil Export License / West-African Ceramics To Invest N8b In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.