Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,908 members, 7,810,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa (34676 Views)

Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster / Reactions As JJ Omojuwa Posts Peter Obi's Campaign Poster / 2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by lhordspy: 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
Its all cruise and leg-pulling. grin

Please ignore my tweet with the Obi poster. I mistakenly drank gin thinking it was water. Even if I had 3 choices, I still won’t vote your candidate. He plays on the divisive lines of ethnicity and religion and most of his supporters are rabid uncouth louts . The insults prove it.
https://twitter.com/Omojuwa/status/1626926977276837888?t=PbZ1eBgPu3HxnrJ2pficrA&s=19

64 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by lhordspy: 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
At this point, one may now think this is a comedy skit.

This is the implication and reward for political desperation. A chicken cheerlead by headless, arrogant, aggressive mob; who thinks its fragile wings are enough to rub shoulder with an eagle. People now use Peter obi to catch cruise when they are bored. A play thing. A laughing stock.

And it isn't even Feb25 yet. May we never be unfortunate in Life. Pray Nairalanders !

158 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
grin the rejection Obi will receive in Yaruba land will be historic.
They'll reject agile Obi, for a feeble drug dealer.
Obi will get more votes in yobe state, than he will from South west.

Sane Nigerians, let's be Atikulated

Atiku is coming

33 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by GratefulSoul27(m): 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
We already know that he's clout chasing
Fool!

280 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Hoedogwu(f): 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2023

330 Likes 24 Shares

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
Definitely true . We are already celebrating Atiku’s victory here

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Anambra1stS0n: 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
lhordspy:
Nobody took him serious, 7 days to go they will be trash in dust being of history

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Urheadmaster(m): 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
tongue

Dry gin can never make someone lose is senses like this urchin

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by ObosiUkwalla: 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

So u re still shifting ground. This atiku gay partner. We go pursue the two of you enter Cameroon

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by jmoore(m): 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
I was definitely right on the money.

No influenza that voted for Buhari twice will choose Peter Obi a week before election.

The stupidity to vote for Buhari again after the first woeful tenure cannot disappear overnight. Such influenza will choose to vote Babablu Bluublu bulabu gazelle gagaraga, a man whose mental state is poor, raising a walking stick to dance to national anthem. Like say na cultural dance.

His rebuttal shows how foolish he is. Omojuwa claims Peter Obi plays divisive lines of religion. Peter Obi is a Christian and he chose a Muslim as a running mate.

Tinubu is a Muslim who chose a Muslim as a running mate.

The foolish influenza ignored Tinubu to attack Peter Obi.

I blame some people who overrate these clowns because of blue tick.

176 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by shuttox: 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
Inec Chiarman

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
The joke is on you using OBI the annointed name to trend cheesy grin grin cheesy

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Brendaniel: 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
Your cup of tea, we didn't tell you to post it in the first place, so you didn't even need to apologize, you don't apologize for doing the right thing, just so you know...

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
shuttox:

Inec Chiarman

How you take know bro
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by shuttox: 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
Hoedogwu:
You forgot to pull up the tweet where he said that he won't vote for your druggie too grin
🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂

7 Likes

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by StrongAlphMale: 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
Through obi, this Dude has gotten the few minutes Fame he ever wanted and dreamt of.

If you wan blow for Nigeria just mention obi

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Urheadmaster(m): 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
Along with Dino Maleye.
ObosiUkwalla:

So u re still shifting ground. This atiku gay partner. We go pursue the two of you enter Cameroon

4 Likes

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Naijanascam: 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by shuttox: 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thinkam:

How you take know bro

Go and tell your drug master to stop crying

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
On 25th February 2023, while casting your vote , have the following in mind:

*Nigeria* *Nigeria*
*2015 2023
====================

*Dollar*

#197 #740
-----------------------------------------

*Fuel*

#87 #300/450
------------------------------------------

*Kerosene*

#50 #550

*Diesel*

#155 #900

*Cooking Gas*

#180 #850

*Hajj fee*

#700,000 #3million

*Rice*

#8,000 #43,000

*Bajaj*
*Motorcycle*

#170,000 #700,000

*Tricycle*
*(Keke-napep)*

#370,000 #1.5million
-----------------------------------------‐

*Sewing machine*
#45,000 #300,000

*Ext. Debt*

9.7b dollars 98.6b dollars

*Bag of Cement*
#1700 #4,700

*Unemployment rate*

11% 43%

*Inflation rate*

7% 90%

*Poor Nigerians*

45million 130million

*GDP*

5.5% Recession Twice

*Vote wisely, come next Saturday….February 25th and March 11, 2023.*

Selling your PVC at N20,000, amount suffering for the next 8 years.

We are now in between the Devil and Deep Red Sea.

Vote your conscience and not your hunger now, because your future and family’s future is in your hand 🤚.

God’s grace .

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by butpro(m): 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
😀😀
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by shuttox: 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
I no dey see kind idiots

Let's focus
He is confused

God will make a way

2 Likes

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by butpro(m): 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
😀😀g
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by cerowo(f): 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
We weren’t wrong about his previous tweet cheesy
He wanted to use Obi’s name to trend

7 Likes

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Dialpad: 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Even Peter obi knows he will not win the election.... he is simply entertaining his followers

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by tonykester: 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Mi o soyinbo mo, pressorrr ti waa
Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by oyin44: 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
post=121026611:

Nobody take him serious, 7 days to go they will be trash in dust being of history

See, you in particular by February 26th you will fizzle out from nairaland.

Ur days are numbered .l can assure you this

9 Likes

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Risingblue008(m): 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Do u knw that its abnormal to be normal in an abnormal country?

1 Like

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by Almaigaa: 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Labour party and IGBO People right now grin grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa by RexTramadol1: 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Dude merely made bare the gullibility of obidense peeps

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu / Pictures From PDP Grand Finale Campaign In Lokoja, Kogi State. Atiku Spotted / Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.