Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Dating Is A Bad Idea, Unfortunately You Don't Know - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dating Is A Bad Idea, Unfortunately You Don't Know (207 Views)

Help Pls I Don't Know If This Is An Std [warning Graphic Images ⚠️] / PS Dating - Is It Hard To Date HIV Positive Partner? / If You Don't Know How To Spot True Love, READ THIS!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dating Is A Bad Idea, Unfortunately You Don't Know by Relationshiphub(f): 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
Growing up as a teenager, has it's own pros and cons.

Unfortunately you might be unsure about certain things and have no one to talk to about your relationship views, a lot of your friends are already dating and you still find your self in the middle of the sea whether to date or not.

I wouldn't be surprise if all you ever heard about dating are interesting and making you want to jump into one, it will interest you to check out these 10 subtle reasons why dating is a bad idea.

However, the conclusion pointing at dating as a bad idea, is generated from my personal experience as a teenager who got betrayed while dating and stories/reports getting to me from different people across the world on why dating sucks.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Meet Up Zone (male And Female) / Avoid This 18 Relationship And Marriage Killers / Looking For Matured Female Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.