Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom (76257 Views)

Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style / Adenuga Honoured As Ijebuland Stands Still For Glo-powered Ojude Oba Festival / A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom by Ikpongiton: 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
gabazin080:

*I am look a job. l can wash the garden; cook the children and iron the wife
then,a job is waiting for you in buhari house.

1 Like

Re: Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom by SendAbroad: 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
All the 100 Naira deductions of FCMB customers bought that Rolls-Royce
Re: Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom by igwefivestar(m): 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
gabazin080:
Those days if you want to kiss a girl, she'll be shy and be like '' Austin '' you sure, i won't get pregnant if you kiss me? But today try kissing a girl... Just one kiss her hand is already in your trouser searching for uncle Moses rod.
for ur mind now, u think u are funny abi?

1 Share

Re: Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom by cbngov01(m): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
gabazin080:
If a man must have a good job, car and a house before marriage.. What must a woman have before marriage?? I'm waiting

Good pomo
Re: Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom by salford1: 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Billionaires are many in Nigeria sha.
And yet naija is one of the poverty capitals of the world.
Re: Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom by bentwood85(m): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
divineappo:
where is the land located? state and city

F. C. T
Re: Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom by Sunkanni(m): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
frbona:
Vanity
Poor man mentality...
Re: Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom by checkedout: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
frbona:
Vanity

Poverty is vanity grin
Re: Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom by FODA(m): 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
God,no matter the gravity of my sin,nrver punish me with poverty.

1 Like

Re: Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom by MarianaTrench: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
frbona:
Vanity

Please shut up!
Re: Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom by grandstar(m): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

But it's neither Forbes nor fortune magazine that made this post.
He may not be a dollar billionaire like the Dangotes, but he's a naira billionaire and we should recognize that.

To become a Naira billionaire only takes $3m.

The standard is the US $1Billion.

There has to be a benchmark and the dollar is it.

Imagine, you want to invest in Vietnam and you have located a business partner there. You read magazine articles calling him a billionaire and you're eager to delve into business.

Both of you are to invest a $1m each and you ask for his contribution. He says it should b e reduced to $200,000 for now that he can't afford it. You then tease him that common $1m he can't drop, that why is he being stingy that he's a billionaire.

He now says he is a billionaire and that he is worth US $200,000 which is 4 billion in Vietnamese currency. $1 = 23,000 Vietnamese dong.

Will you consider him a billionaire or even a millionaire or just mad? grin

How many billionaires do you think they'll have in Vietnam? grin grin grin

The country actually has 5 US dollar billionaires.

If your preference are for those who are billionaires in Vietnamese Dong, that's your choice

2 Likes

Re: Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom by Men10: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
Omoba /Onyeze
Re: Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom by chiboy1116: 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
realestniggah:

Because I don't have any.. Doesn't mean I'm not allow to have preference
lol....no vex , was just trying to be funny grin.
Re: Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
gabazin080:
Those days if you want to kiss a girl, she'll be shy and be like '' Austin '' you sure, i won't get pregnant if you kiss me? But today try kissing a girl... Just one kiss her hand is already in your trouser searching for uncle Moses rod.

Waiting concerns this one na with the matter way dey ground, anyway waiting u talk so just happen to me now now self, waiting u dey drink make i order am?
Re: Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom by mullerman: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
My dream man
Re: Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom by alexvatt(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
Amudeneogu:
This is the only country where the poor is pooer every day and the rich is richer every day the richer use little contributions of the poor to be richer.
Because the riches make use of their senses. The poors buy bank shares, the poors play lotto. etc
Re: Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom by uba1991: 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
Some pple wey get plenty billioniers no dey brag but dos ones wey get one or two drug pushers billioniers wil b bragging
Re: Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
Rolls royce were there are no Good Road to drive it.

Driving Rolls Royce in the midst of poverty.
Re: Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom by crafteck(m): 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
Vanity upon vanity

1 Like

Re: Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom by 40secondsMan: 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
gabazin080:
If a man must have a good job, car and a house before marriage.. What must a woman have before marriage?? I'm waiting

Sense undecided
Re: Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom by Osanoghodua1: 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
FCMB contract staffs are poorly paid and junior staffs are just confused too. I understand he might not be directly involved in this, I resigned after seeing no future in my job with FCMB. I am now into Cryptocurrency. This man is a dogged fighter who never gives up. He doesn't talk anyhow.
Re: Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom by BrainSanitizer: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
grandstar:

To become a Naira billionaire only takes $3m.

The standard is the US $1Billion.

There has to be a benchmark and the dollar is it.

Imagine, you want to invest in Vietnam and you have located a business partner there. You read magazine articles calling him a billionaire and you're eager to delve into business.

Both of you are to invest a $1m each and you ask for his contribution. He says it should b e reduced to $200,000 for now that he can't afford it. You then tease him that common $1m he can't drop, that why is he being stingy that he's a billionaire.

He now says he is a billionaire and that he is worth US $200,000 which is 4 billion in Vietnamese currency. $1 = 23,000 Vietnamese dong.

Will you consider him a billionaire or even a millionaire or just mad? grin

How many billionaires do you think they'll have in Vietnam? grin grin grin

The country actually has 5 US dollar billionaires.

If your preference are for those who are billionaires in Vietnamese Dong, that's your choice

I respect your opinion.
However, I still stand by my earlier submission. I rep the naira and anyone who makes a mark (million or billion) in naira is worthy of recognition. Millions have lost value in the league of wealth but a billion naira is still the rich man's luxury.
I give it to the naira billionaires any day.
No one has the right to see them as less of billionaires.
Americans are dollar billionaires, British are pounds billionaires, members of the EU or Euro billionaires, what can't Nigerians are naira billionaires!
Re: Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom by pcicero(m): 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
grandstar:

Okay. But I doubt he's worth up to half a billion.

A billion dollars isn't small change!

Oh, i didn't see billion dollars though. That might sound incredulous truly.
Re: Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom by collinsmcmorgan(m): 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
My dear, money sweet oo, everyone will do more than what the subomi balogun did. Don't jealous him, if you were in his position,my dear your own go worse pass.

Enjoy your money ��� sir
Re: Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom by grandstar(m): 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

I respect your opinion.
However, I still stand by my earlier submission. I rep the naira and anyone who makes a mark (million or billion) in naira is worthy of recognition. Millions have lost value in the league of wealth but a billion naira is still the rich man's luxury.
I give it to the naira billionaires any day.
No one has the right to see them as less of billionaires.
Americans are dollar billionaires, British are pounds billionaires, members of the EU or Euro billionaires, what can't Nigerians are naira billionaires!

If they are Naira billionaires, simply state so. The global benchmark is still the US Dollar.

So, if an Omani is worth 400m Omani Riyals, he would be considered a billionaire by Forbes.

2 Likes

Re: Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom by sureinfo: 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
no doubt money really make sense, talking about phantom pesin suppose buy this new phantom 9 o
Re: Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
chiboy1116:
like u have anyundecided

Re: Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
ola33t:
Pls who has this old song?

Emi nlo by Yinka davies. (not the one on youtube with lagbaja)

There is one audio or cover or studio version.
Anyone who has it can mention my post. Thanks.

Where are you going to exactly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom by slickbak(m): 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
SamOyovwi:
Poverty na the real vanity. Stop mumuing yourself
dieing in poverty is the worse form of vanity.
Re: Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom by bewla(m): 12:55am On Aug 19, 2019
frbona:
Vanity
That's when u still they struggle to make am

but what matters is what u do with it after that live long after U
Re: Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom by Burger01(m): 1:11am On Aug 19, 2019
frbona:
Vanity
Forget vanity bruh...pray that you are rich, then you will understand smiley
Re: Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom by onatisi(m): 1:27am On Aug 19, 2019
life is all vanity , it is funny that after working so hard and making all the billions , one gets to a certain age that your enjoyment of the money is totally limited and it is those who didnt suffer with you that will be enjoying the money more than you who labored to save it . By the time one is above 70years of age , ppl and family members will be telling you to sit down at home , watch tv and relax , all the cars and other things you have acquired will be used by others . the best thing in life is to enjoy every single moment as if it is your last .
StrikeBack:
Vanity crew are coming with their Keke Marwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Forex Trade Alerts / My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.