Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,357 members, 7,957,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:59 AM

Abba Kyari Queries Tunde Fowler Over Tax Collections - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Queries Tunde Fowler Over Tax Collections (30729 Views)

Tunde Fowler Lobbied For Second Term In Leaked Memo - Farooq Kperogi / FIRS: Tunde Fowler Dragged To Court, Asked To Vacate Office, Return Salaries / Funke Fowler Aig-Imoukhuede Birthday Party: Tunde Fowler's Daughter Celebrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Queries Tunde Fowler Over Tax Collections by Afamed: 6:53am On Aug 19, 2019
airbrush:

which is abba kyari doing where do he have such powers ?

it is not enough that he install a fake president !!! now he will do his job
Typical lazy youth. Go and Improve on your grammar first
Re: Abba Kyari Queries Tunde Fowler Over Tax Collections by Champneys: 7:55am On Aug 19, 2019
Propaganda has an expiry date.

These fraudsters were busy shouting over the years that they have generated more revenues than past administration, yet our revenues were still deemed inadequate and the Govt is borrowing money left right and centre.

Now there is a huge variance, they have forgotten their lies over the years about generating loads, they now need to query such variances as they are scared funds are being siphoned off by the FIRS boss and his cronies for possible political and corrupt reasons!

Jokers, a shambolic administration!

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Queries Tunde Fowler Over Tax Collections by tuniski: 8:30am On Aug 19, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

FIRS office.12, Port Harcourt Crescent Off Gimbiya Street, Area 11, Garki, Abuja
Don't mind that buharideen. Kyari that queries VP can even query Buhari in the absurdity govt of buhari.

And most troubling is the content which is true that revenue has been dropping both in nominal and real term.
Re: Abba Kyari Queries Tunde Fowler Over Tax Collections by tuniski: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2019
Afamed:

Is FIRS office in Garki or Wuse?
Does COS write a query letter?
No wonder they say PDP supporters are brain dead

You don't even know Abuja sef let alone to know FIRS is located in Garki.
Re: Abba Kyari Queries Tunde Fowler Over Tax Collections by Afamed: 9:55am On Aug 19, 2019
tuniski:

You don't even know Abuja sef let alone to know FIRS is located in Garki.
Lol
Re: Abba Kyari Queries Tunde Fowler Over Tax Collections by Oyerinde16(m): 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
MIKOLOWISKA:
business doesn't overinflate prices

Youth laziness does

Demand and supply

Why don't you start your own viewing center and charge 10naira

God has helped you

Help urself
I will watch ball for free at my home, bar or anywhere else k. Pricing should be flat rate. Not price a fone of 10k n he cajole you to pay 20k just because you are ignorances, go to the market to buy tires you will know what I'm talking about. U open a viewing center charge #100 per match making over 200k i n a month, so why blame people who over inflate, why blame fraudsters, why blame politicians, go price a muscle, at a stand you get it for 1.4m another stand put it a 2.4 and they both imported it for 1m. You are just daft.
Re: Abba Kyari Queries Tunde Fowler Over Tax Collections by LeFreakSoChic(f): 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
Origin:
Tax collection will get worse over time...

The bulk of taxes collected by Fowler during his time at LIRS and later at FIRS were mainly arrears...

That is unpaid taxes or reviewed taxes from previous years. As the backlog are cleared and paid up, the taxes due become the annual taxes only.....

So there will be a reduction in taxes....although a proper analysis of taxes based on the years taxes are attributable to could be a better basis for comparison.

SPOT ON!!!!!! You know your onions. What they have been collecting are all arrears. You would see this years collection after they are done with the backlog. The audit carried out on the companies is nothing to write home about. By the time they finish auditing all the companies to last year and all backlogs cleared, where do you think they would be getting new collections from. No wonder they are putting liens on bank accounts anyhow not following the due process and trying to bring out different laws all to beef up collections. Na siddon i dey look. We would see the magic that wants to happen
Re: Abba Kyari Queries Tunde Fowler Over Tax Collections by OBAGADAFFI: 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
Afamed:

Get your information right and stop misleading people here

BafanaBafana:

Bros FIRS headquarters dey for Wuse 2, Abuja.

It shows you don't file tax returns or have no business .

FIRS Garki.

garki.ieito@firs.gov.ng

garki.msto@firs.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Queries Tunde Fowler Over Tax Collections by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:49am On Aug 20, 2019
If you're too lazy to price phone and camry in different places then you pay the price for money miss road

Have you made 200k in viewing center?

Oyerinde16:

I will watch ball for free at my home, bar or anywhere else k. Pricing should be flat rate. Not price a fone of 10k n he cajole you to pay 20k just because you are ignorances, go to the market to buy tires you will know what I'm talking about. U open a viewing center charge #100 per match making over 200k i n a month, so why blame people who over inflate, why blame fraudsters, why blame politicians, go price a muscle, at a stand you get it for 1.4m another stand put it a 2.4 and they both imported it for 1m. You are just daft.
Re: Abba Kyari Queries Tunde Fowler Over Tax Collections by Oyerinde16(m): 10:18am On Aug 20, 2019
MIKOLOWISKA:
If you're too lazy to price phone and camry in different places then you pay the price for money miss road

Have you made 200k in viewing center?

Yes, when you have up to 200 people crowded up paying #100 for a match and people watch 2 of that match on Saturday and another two on Sunday, then champions league on Tuesday and Wednesday, now #100*200= #20,000*2 match=#40,000 Saturday alone, then Sunday it becomes #80,000 by Tuesday n Wednesday it is already #80k (rough estimate). Me think its too expensive just because you have the monopoly. On cars the price difference shouldn't be too much, but some people are just bent on leeching you no matter what, same goes to all this scammers everywhere.
Re: Abba Kyari Queries Tunde Fowler Over Tax Collections by tuniski: 11:18am On Aug 20, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

It shows you don't file tax returns or have no business .

FIRS Garki.

garki.ieito@firs.gov.ng

garki.msto@firs.gov.ng
Those dudes are just buharideens with little knowledge /economic impact!
Re: Abba Kyari Queries Tunde Fowler Over Tax Collections by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
Oyerinde16:

Yes, when you have up to 200 people crowded up paying #100 for a match and people watch 2 of that match on Saturday and another two on Sunday, then champions league on Tuesday and Wednesday, now #100*200= #20,000*2 match=#40,000 Saturday alone, then Sunday it becomes #80,000 by Tuesday n Wednesday it is already #80k (rough estimate). Me think its too expensive just because you have the monopoly. On cars the price difference shouldn't be too much, but some people are just bent on leeching you no matter what, same goes to all this scammers everywhere.
o boy named true o. But not every viewing centre can sleep 200 ppl from my experience.

What monopoly
Nothing stop you from doing the business name and collect his customers

Same for cars

Competition is what brings down price

Not anger or laziness

I remember hearing that price of chicken and ram rise up during festive period

Simply invest 2 months before and sell at normal price
People will rush you and others will be forced to reduce their price

But as they've seen that we are all not serious, why won't they hammer on your head
Re: Abba Kyari Queries Tunde Fowler Over Tax Collections by Oyerinde16(m): 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
MIKOLOWISKA:
o boy named true o. But not every viewing centre can sleep 200 ppl from my experience.

What monopoly
Nothing stop you from doing the business name and collect his customers

Same for cars

Competition is what brings down price

Not anger or laziness

I remember hearing that price of chicken and ram rise up during festive period

Simply invest 2 months before and sell at normal price
People will rush you and others will be forced to reduce their price

But as they've seen that we are all not serious, why won't they hammer on your head
Can you assist me with capital to start...
3 second hand flat screens 40" @ #60k each...
2 dstv decoders with sub
Benches to take 200 people
Zink house
Etc...
Total be like 400k, I will charge #50 per game...
I will pay you back within 1 year... That's to show you I'm not lazy... If most jobless people have the resources they will do great, don't feel because you are privileged you open you mouth to call others LAZY...

Mind you competition brings down prices but those in the viz don't want you to grow, they strangulate you, they don't mind killing your biz... They do everything to ensure you don't compete... Only if you can work hard to rebuff their suppression, that's what I call everyone scamming everybody...
Re: Abba Kyari Queries Tunde Fowler Over Tax Collections by airbrush: 1:33am On Aug 21, 2019
Afamed:

Typical lazy youth. Go and Improve on your grammar first

are you onochie aide ? you no get work again .stipend collector
Re: Abba Kyari Queries Tunde Fowler Over Tax Collections by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:05am On Aug 21, 2019
Oyerinde16:

Can you assist me with capital to start...
3 second hand flat screens 40" @ #60k each...
2 dstv decoders with sub
Benches to take 200 people
Zink house
Etc...
Total be like 400k, I will charge #50 per game...
I will pay you back within 1 year... That's to show you I'm not lazy... If most jobless people have the resources they will do great, don't feel because you are privileged you open you mouth to call others LAZY...
I can't invest when I'm not in ground
The one I tried I'm still trying to recover
Guys telling me stories

But I'll advise you draw up biz plan and market this to others

I also did not believe this until a friend did and got 60 million investor

[quote
Mind you competition brings down prices but those in the viz don't want you to grow, they strangulate you, they don't mind killing your biz... They do everything to ensure you don't compete... Only if you can work hard to rebuff their suppression, that's what I call everyone scamming everybody...[/quote] but you just lowered prices with this your plan
They will not be happy
What if they burn down your shop
Re: Abba Kyari Queries Tunde Fowler Over Tax Collections by Oyerinde16(m): 9:22am On Aug 21, 2019
MIKOLOWISKA:

I can't invest when I'm not in ground
The one I tried I'm still trying to recover
Guys telling me stories

But I'll advise you draw up biz plan and market this to others

I also did not believe this until a friend did and got 60 million investor

Your last comment vindicated me and says it all. I am doing pretty well with my biz, I once raised 1.6 million from nairaland to do business, the prices of grains in the market crashed like a pack of cards. I wasn't just disappointed, I felt very bad for my investors, I'm yet to recover, but life must move on, the ups and down I have experienced in biz, I don't wish new comers those experiences, they can break you down and you may never recover in that line. I really feel for the unemployed, its not easy... I'm planning something very big, I will remind you when I hit, just pray God picks our call...
Re: Abba Kyari Queries Tunde Fowler Over Tax Collections by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
9 or of every 10 biz fail
So prayer won't work
Entrepreneurs must pay dues
That's why so few succeed
But you've started so only a matter of time
All NBA experience
Oyerinde16:

Your last comment vindicated me and says it all. I am doing pretty well with my biz, I once raised 1.6 million from nairaland to do business, the prices of grains in the market crashed like a pack of cards. I wasn't just disappointed, I felt very bad for my investors, I'm yet to recover, but life must move on, the ups and down I have experienced in biz, I don't wish new comers those experiences, they can break you down and you may never recover in that line. I really feel for the unemployed, its not easy... I'm planning something very big, I will remind you when I hit, just pray God picks our call...
Re: Abba Kyari Queries Tunde Fowler Over Tax Collections by Oyerinde16(m): 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
MIKOLOWISKA:
9 or of every 10 biz fail
So prayer won't work
Entrepreneurs must pay dues
That's why so few succeed
But you've started so only a matter of time
All NBA experience

I disagree, Prayer works...

Take it from me...
Re: Abba Kyari Queries Tunde Fowler Over Tax Collections by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ok
Oyerinde16:

I disagree, Prayer works...

Take it from me...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee / Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman / Why Nigeria Must Kick France Out Of West Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.