Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,759 members, 7,840,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu (32458 Views)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by degamemaster(m): 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
All of the peoleb reacting and talking nonsense have refused to acknowledge and call the space what it is; frustration on the part of the masses as a result of decades of neglect and injustice meted on the people by these greedy men called leaders. Until they're ready to say the truth and address it, this kind of thing will continue to happen and it will get from bad to worse.

Btw, I like Sen Ike Ekweremmadu, he's nice man and a good son of Igbo land and should not have been treated in such way but I think he was a wrong target at that moment.
Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
Officialgarri:
I always thought hausas were violent, but apparently, they have regards for their fathers and leaders.

I trust my own governor sha, anyone IPob idiot that dare raise any green and red flag here will be lost deep below a rice farm swamp. At least if you can't have sense in life, then you will be good as a manure
Cowards, make una go comot Sowore for jail. Is una elder?
Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by macfish101(m): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
Very good and very interesting. Who is up next for some abroad beat down??
Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by Successmind(m): 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
Next level....am sure all the public officers will be afraid to leave the country.... grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by ameh99: 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
Kai! You mean this Ipob flog Oga Madu..,please help me flog Saraki too..

Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by KayceeBanks: 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
360degreess:
..Ipob fighting ipob..

Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
Saraki... what's the distraction you talking about.... This is befitting all of una. Dem 4 dent ur face join...
Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by visionex: 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
Officialgarri:
I always thought hausas were violent, but apparently, they have regards for their fathers and leaders.

I trust my own governor sha, anyone IPob idiot that dare raise any green and red flag here will be lost deep below a rice farm swamp. At least if you can't have sense in life, then you will be good as a manure
Do you mean to respect the leaders that are leading right or leading their STOMACH
Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by greatbrian(m): 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
More reason igbos can never rule nigeria een in 100 years to come. Hausas r d most violent but they will neer do this to there elders. But igbos ideology is so wrong. (Most of them) they act before thinking and still beat there chest at the wrong things. And that was what caused the igbo massacre in 1966 in the northerm state. If this ones leave Nigeria, laws and orders will never be respected in the so called biafra. I pitythe hooligans called ipob

Modified, u cant go through the violent manner to get what you want it will only tag you an animal and you will never be heard coz even the UN mere seeing the video will understand why they are maginalized. Amd to ask where was Kanu when they did the attack. He allowed the dump do the job with there pictures online and tweetin from the comfort of his bedroom like the coward he his
Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by oluxy(m): 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
Let all the bad politicians be beaten and stoned jor
Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by kheende1: 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
[quote author=SolexOlenin post=81370631]The worsen state of things in Nigeria is reflecting everywhere...and that's what I call Unity. Saraki should face reality.

I know yoloba people cannot do that, both home and abroa, because of their fearful nature.

The country is in it worst decadence, and messages must be passed to these leaders in any way possible. After all, one can't talk freely under the worst leadership ever. Tyrant![/ that y u need to read history, Yoruba don't fear war. u can ask who lead d Biafra war?]
Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by Shekochild: 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
jayfolarin:

So what do you think will solve nigeria's problem that Nigerians have not tried till date?

You expect a people to just be quiet while they get bleeped raw from behind non-stop with the hope and prayer that someday, the assaulter will stop?
In the days of extreme racism against blacks in America, violent was not the message of martin Luther king. Infact, at one point in his life he was hit on the face but he never retaliate. The civil right movement went on peacefully and maturely until this great man that the world will never forget was assassinated. Although racism against black has not completely vanish in America today , but we can all attest to the fact that it has reduce compare to those days. Note: martin Luther didn't gather his people to wage war with the white community then... During the apartheid in south Africa nelson Mandela didn't win the battle of inhumane treatment of south African blacks by using the tooth for tooth and eye for eye methodology. It was a peaceful struggle that even result to him being imprisoned. Today you and I can attest to the fact that there no more apartheid in SA. The tooth for tooth and eye for an eye methodology doesn't work... Quote me anywhere... Do your research and show when resolving to violent is the way to drive your point works.... I bet you, the highest that will come out of this is war . The bottom line is you don't quench fire with fire unless you want war... Thanks
I' m glad you are interested in my opinion...
Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by Shekochild: 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
[quote author=Wisfem post=81377207]

If brain due have a market value then yours has gone into recession. The African nation were built on sentiments, and inhuman treatments. Especially this antiquated parochial archaic multicultural black apes called Nigerians. How on earth will a sane human without psychiatric challenges come online to vomit such abomination like this and still feel comfortable at home, without been arrested and prosecuted. Your assertion here deserve arrest and prosecution if it was in a sane society how can you say that people should should be killed because they protested for there rights that's inhuman I can confirm to you all that all Nigerian political elites deserve this treatment. Non of whom ever care for you all here. All there intension is only to bleed and suck this nation dry.
[/quote _s-hhhhhh
Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by oneTIMEman(m): 12:58am On Aug 19, 2019
Officialgarri:

we reject nigeria. Biafra is our hope
Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by dchamp234(m): 1:16am On Aug 19, 2019
Officialgarri:

what's wrong with this one, them go beat your father join..
Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by seanevadry1: 3:41am On Aug 19, 2019
Officialgarri:

I trust
my own governor sha, anyone IPob idiot that dare raise any green and red flag here will be lost deep below a rice farm swamp. At least if you can't have sense in life, then you will be good as a manure
Your region are still in bondage man!! dey truth be say una no fit cough for wia Una politicians dey!!! Una mumu no be here
Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by Boyooosa(m): 5:52am On Aug 19, 2019
In stead of him to say we will return all the money we have illegally taken from Nigerian pause.
Ole!
Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by Sabdeejat: 5:54am On Aug 19, 2019
Let them kill him,all we know is they can't try that in our region,fools
Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by jamiusegun(m): 6:50am On Aug 19, 2019
No wonder they use to talk, chart against President Mohammed Buhari all the time,
they did not Respect their leader. (Ndigbo people) .
Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 19, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

message by tearing his clothes and dragging him like a village thief?

you Igbo are indeed incorrigible
he is worst than a village thief.
Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by Lanre0: 7:40am On Aug 19, 2019
Saraki, the grand father of thugs & cultists in kwara state do not have any say. Offa robbery saga still hang on your neck. Saraki crippled 3 mega banks & also destroyed kwara state. ALLAH Almighty will surely judge all these Nigeria satanic politicians because they have ruined the lives of millions of youths through mind boggling corruption. They laid the foundation of insecurity in the country. All the Nigeria politicians including T Y Danjuma & Abdul Salam, the peace making General should release half of what they looted from the country & Insecurity will become a thing of the past.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Party Takes Offence At APC’s Use Of NAF Jets For Campaigns / INEC Under Pressure To Review Kano, Kaduna, Ogun Polls / Aisha Buhari Prays At The Prophet Moh’d (PBUH) Mosque In Saudi Arabia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.