Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Finally, UNIBEN Graduate Who Wrote O'level Exams 17 Times, Mobilised For NYSC - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Finally, UNIBEN Graduate Who Wrote O'level Exams 17 Times, Mobilised For NYSC (394 Views)

Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why / First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC / “I Wrote O’level Exams 17 Times”- UNIBEN Graduating Student Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally, UNIBEN Graduate Who Wrote O'level Exams 17 Times, Mobilised For NYSC by Princsk1(m): 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
EMMANUEL Ahmadu, 30, a graduate of Mass Communication from University of Benin (UNIBEN) whose inspiring success story recently broke the internet, has been mobilized for the National Youth and Service Corps, NYSC, programme for Batch B, Stream II for 2019.

Emmanuel, in his inspiring story on British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), revealed how he enrolled into 16 primary schools, attended 14 secondary schools, repeated junior and senior classes severally.

The professional Voice-Over Artiste, Nollywood Actor, lost his Dad along the line, wrote O'level exams 17 times in 5 years before he secured admission into the University and took the University Matriculation Exams 5 times before he secured admission into the University.

Emmanuel who tagged his unsuccessful story due to broken home, expressed his feeling on his mobilization to our correspondence, stated that “although life felt hopeless and very depressing for me during the countless setbacks and unfortunate events that befell me, but I am glad today that I did not succumb to suicide and it has paid off.

“I had thought University strike actions would not allow me to serve, but God showed me eerie favour, because he wanted my story to inspire the world afterwards . Indeed perseverance, focus and God made my story change, ”He said.

According to him, Emmanuel said he is currently using his story as a quintessence to be observed in tackling the prevailing global menace of depression and suicide, which by 2020, will become the 2nd most prevailing health problem in the world history, according to World Health Organization (WHO).

Emmanuel Ahmadu NYSC Call-Up letter
He says, "my passion & vision towards solving the global menace has prompted me to use my inspiring story as a focal point to organize 'community mental health awareness and sensitization programme' states by states across the federation, geared towards tackling depression and suicide across Nigeria.

“I'm also working to have my full story published in a book and being adapted into a cinema movie to serve as a ray of hope to tackle depression and suicide, prevalent amongst youths across the world". He shared that his calling is to contribute his unique experience towards maintaining a sustainable health development for women, youths and children, especially in achieving the SDG's third goal in tackling the prevailing rate of depression and suicide, which is a major health problem in the world.”

Meanwhile, he calls for support from well-meaning citizens, NGOs, government parastatals, national and international humanitarian agencies to achieve this sustainable development programme in the country.

https://happeningsng.com/finally-uniben-graduate-who-wrote-olevel-exams-17-times-mobilises-by-nysc/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Seun

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Announces New Dates For Admission Deadlines / Who Is The Best Lecture In BUK- The Hot Topic In BUK Facebook Group / The UNIPORT Admission List For 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.