Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Today If You Hear His Voice Harden Not Your Heart - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today If You Hear His Voice Harden Not Your Heart (225 Views)

Why Harden Your Heart? / Why Did God Harden Pharaoh's Heart? / An Arab Muslim Cleric Who Was Invited By A Pastor For Christmas Hear His Respons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today If You Hear His Voice Harden Not Your Heart by herlecks(m): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
Jesus The Only Way To God

Jesus willingly gave His life for you and for me to redeem us from death now and eternal death later. Only those who put their faith in Him will be saved. He is not just some nice guy, He is the all glorious Son of God. The One through Whom the heavens and the earth were created. Jesus created you.

Now he has come to redeem man from death that those who believe in Him should have eternal life in them. He came from heaven, stripped himself of all His glory to become human that He might save us through death of the cross. We all deserve the death of the cross because we are all sinners, for all men have sinned and fallen short of God the Father's glory. Every sin men commit is a violation of the Creator God's rule, the all powerful God! You and I disobey Him always because we have no life in us. We have fornicated, lied, cheated, stolen other's good, practised adultery, gossiped, manipulated or used other humans, harboured hatred, worshipped false gods and resisted God. We all deserve to forever be cast into the lake that burns with fire and brimstone. Jesus took your place and my place. He didn't do it because He wanted to die, but because you and I were on His mind when He went to the cross. Compassionate Jesus was willing to suffer for you and for me. If not, we would remain guilty before God.

He has restored us who believe in Him unto God, now we have a glorious fellowship and communion with God through His divine blood. Religion have sought the way to God, because they feel that emptiness within. They have sought to return to their first love by various means. They knew they needed to have something within them but they are lost in confusion. Jesus died to give men that which was lost in us. Religion through the ages have fabricated many practises to press into the spirit realm and have a relationship with a spirit being, but this being is Satan, the enemy of all that represents God, counterfeiting himself to be God.

Men are saved and restored to God through Jesus alone. This is the only name God has given men through which they must be saved. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, no man goes to the Father God expect by Him. Other ways (religions) lead to demons, Jesus leads to God. Give your life to Jesus today. Who knows? 30minutes from now may be too late. Surrender to Him. He is full of love and compassion. He is willing to restore all that you have lost. He loves you. He will heal your sick. All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Him. Believe He died to take away your sins and to save you from the power of sin, confess your faith in Him. Actively live for Him. Let today be the beginning of a new day in your life. In Jesus' name! Amen.

1 Like

Re: Today If You Hear His Voice Harden Not Your Heart by herlecks(m): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
i

(1) (Reply)

Bible Study Teacher Nabbed By Police For Holding A 7 Year Old Boy For Two Years / Join Us Every Saturday! / Biodun Fatoyinbo Still In Police Custody As He Fights To Meet Bail Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.