Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo (41152 Views)

Mercy Johnson Wows In New Beautiful Photo / #BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures / Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by Zeelov(m): 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
The BBNaija ex-housemate who just got engaged with her fellow ex-housemate, TeddyA steps out all glammed up in this gorgeous photo.

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/08/bambam-in-glamour-in-new-beautiful-photo.html

See photo:

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by Zeelov(m): 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by Nickisindigo(m): 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
I need to squeeze those oranges

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by Funmmyastic: 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
Beautiful mama,I love the blonde.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by silencer94(m): 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
Lol. Make dem snap her for pics wey she no expect. You will see the real her grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by Tedpgrass: 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
Tick
Tick

Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by Bennynk: 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
Finnnne geh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by Dobson43: 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
smiley
Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by Emmmy360(m): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
Nice

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by pinkygurl(f): 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
Olosho steps out in glamorous outfit
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by Junkie1: 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
BET WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS"STEPPING OUT"?CAN'T THEY STAY ONE PLACE? undecided

BY THE WAY WHERE'S UNCLE "ALPHA MALE"??

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by DWJOBScom(m): 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
is bambam lightening up? she don dey yellow
Am asking for a friend

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by icardi9: 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
How is this news?
Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by IamSoProlific: 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
Zeelov:
The BBNaija ex-housemate who just got engaged with her fellow ex-housemate, TeddyA steps out all glammed up in this gorgeous photo.

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/08/bambam-in-glamour-in-new-beautiful-photo.html

See photo:

I really wish I'm close or somehow related to Obinwanne invictus, I would gladly go in for him, claim that I was the one that used his email to perpetrate the act, and that he knows nothing about it. Such continental assets and resource needs to be exonerated.....And whoever does such will have his name penned down with gold ink on the marbles of history.

Revisiting some of his speeches and talkshows, I feel really sad for his predicament, he mustn't be allowed to be consumed by this ordeal that have befallen him.....really wish I can help, really wish there's a way I can contact him directly....dude is damn intelligent,smart, and his employment capacity is awesome.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by dangotesmummy: 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
So we should fry sand because she stepped out.mshewww

News has obviously finished in nl
Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by grandstar(m): 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
Being in the limelight can be a curse.

Bambam is doing everything possible to stay relevant. She's a slave to the world (1 John 2:15-17) and that load is heavy

Should we allow the world to burden us unnecessarily (Read Matthew 11:28-30, Hebrews 12:1)

I saw a lady yesterday. I won't call her an olosho but she had rich men chase her when she was young. The lady is humble. She later married a rich man's son. Her late father in law owns a tank farm. I'm sure she thought it would be happily ever after!

The lady I saw yesterday looked rather horrible with her unnaturally light skin battered with too much cream. She looked stressed and unhappy.

It was as if her husband's wealth was not flowing down her way and that is if the husband any was truly rich. His late dad was the moneybag and can't say whether he left piles of debt for his children.

Or perhaps, her husband wasn't ready to spend hard earned money recklessly. Whatever was the case, I wouldn't wish my sister's be in her shoes.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by MrCounselor: 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
Next...
Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by ZikZikZik: 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by Globalistic(f): 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
Teddy knacked her wella

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by ctex4real(m): 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
Pls I need the contact of a professional photographer in Awka axis. Pls PM me
Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by Yewandequeen(f): 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
She sure knows how to get the runway attention.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by lonelydora: 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
She stepped out to attend Sapphire Scents Thanksgiving After party today in Abuja. Sapphire Scents had their Thanksgiving service at COZA today with Tonto Dikeh, Williams Uchemba I attendance. BamBam will soon be an ambassador of Sapphire Scents

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by Itzurboi(m): 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
IamSoProlific:

I really wish I'm close or somehow related to Obinwanne invictus, I would gladly go in for him, claim that I was the one that used his email to perpetrate the act, and that he knows nothing about it. Such continental assets and resource needs to be exonerated.....And whoever does such will have his name penned down with gold ink on the marbles of history.

Revisiting some of his speeches and talkshows, I feel really sad for his predicament, he mustn't be allowed to be consumed by this ordeal that have befallen him.....really wish I can help, really wish there's a way I can contact him directly....dude is damn intelligent,smart, and his employment capacity is awesome.
If you want to be close, you can actually be... shey ur freedom don tire you.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by Qasim6(m): 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
undecided Daenerys wanna be
Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by Misslagbaja: 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
grandstar:

Bambam is doing everything possible to stay relevant. She's a slave to the world (1 John 2:15-17) and that load is heavy

Should we allow the world to burden us unnecessarily (Read Matthew 11:28-30, Hebrews 12:1)

I saw a lady yesterday. I won't call her an olosho but she had rich men chase her when she was young. The lady is humble. She later married a rich man's son. Her late father in law owns a tank farm. I'm sure she thought it would be happily ever after!

The lady I saw yesterday looked rather horrible with her unnaturally light skin battered with too much cream. She looked stressed and unhappy.

It was as if her husband's wealth was not flowing down her way and that is if the husband any was truly rich. His late dad was the moneybag and can't say whether he left piles of debt for his children.

Or perhaps, her husband wasn't ready to spend hard earned money recklessly. Whatever was the case, I wouldn't wish my sister's be in her shoes.

Why are you so sad?
Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by lyriclekidd(m): 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
Nice post it really helped my life

Won't be bad to read my signature too so it can help my life more.
Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by kittykollinxx(m): 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
Only God knows the numbers of filters that has been added to the picture

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by Lexusgs430: 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
kittykollinxx:
Only God knows the numbers of filters that has been added to the picture

All sorts + airbrushing at it's peak ........... grin
Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by temmypotter(m): 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
grandstar:

OGA WHAT ARE YOU SAYING

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Or Harrysong: Who Killed The Ankara Concept? / Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) / More Photos Of Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Enjoyment Minister Aka Mr Coolwater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.