Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo (41155 Views)

Mercy Johnson Wows In New Beautiful Photo / #BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures / Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by poshbrave(m): 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
Nickisindigo:
I need to squeeze those oranges
meet d aboki at d entrance of ur street.
Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by Mateen1000: 2:10am On Aug 19, 2019
grandstar:
Being in the limelight can be a curse.

Bambam is doing everything possible to stay relevant. She's a slave to the world (1 John 2:15-17) and that load is heavy

Should we allow the world to burden us unnecessarily (Read Matthew 11:28-30, Hebrews 12:1)

I saw a lady yesterday. I won't call her an olosho but she had rich men chase her when she was young. The lady is humble. She later married a rich man's son. Her late father in law owns a tank farm. I'm sure she thought it would be happily ever after!

The lady I saw yesterday looked rather horrible with her unnaturally light skin battered with too much cream. She looked stressed and unhappy.

It was as if her husband's wealth was not flowing down her way and that is if the husband any was truly rich. His late dad was the moneybag and can't say whether he left piles of debt for his children.

Or perhaps, her husband wasn't ready to spend hard earned money recklessly. Whatever was the case, I wouldn't wish my sister's be in her shoes.
Are u normal?

1 Like 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by ovieigho(m): 2:20am On Aug 19, 2019
IamSoProlific:

I really wish I'm close or somehow related to Obinwanne invictus, I would gladly go in for him, claim that I was the one that used his email to perpetrate the act, and that he knows nothing about it. Such continental assets and resource needs to be exonerated.....And whoever does such will have his name penned down with gold ink on the marbles of history.

Revisiting some of his speeches and talkshows, I feel really sad for his predicament, he mustn't be allowed to be consumed by this ordeal that have befallen him.....really wish I can help, really wish there's a way I can contact him directly....dude is damn intelligent,smart, and his employment capacity is awesome.
bro I like your spirit but let me tell you something,an average Nigerian on the street is smart and intelligent only that most of them can not cut corners. What some of us lack is start up capital , I am pretty sure if you win $3m dollars legitimately within 2yrs we will all know what you might have become but the difference between obinwanne and us is we are still taking it slow and steady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by Nobody: 2:51am On Aug 19, 2019
watch this trending celebrity challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp92GbUFCHg
Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by grandstar(m): 4:02am On Aug 19, 2019
Mateen1000:

Are u normal?

That money, fame and glory aren't everything. That's what the world markets and it's we aren't careful, we hold on dear to this to our detriment
Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by grandstar(m): 4:05am On Aug 19, 2019
temmypotter:

OGA WHAT ARE YOU SAYING

What I'm saying can probably be summarised by the words of an East German lady when she met West Germans whom they has idiolized behind the Wall, *chic cloths, empty faces".
Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by grandstar(m): 4:06am On Aug 19, 2019
Misslagbaja:

Why are you so sad?

I'm not sad. Just speaking deep truths.
Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by Sandypearl: 4:11am On Aug 19, 2019
pinkygurl:
Olosho steps out in glamorous outfit
grin
You are also an Olosho,is it because yours wasn't displayed on national TV.. don't be quick to judge when u ain't holy.. hypocrite
Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by ndako89: 5:44am On Aug 19, 2019
Nickisindigo:
oranges ? Wetin i see na guava
Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by Lordjb: 6:12am On Aug 19, 2019
Nice one, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 19, 2019
Secx phucking toey got engaged grin
Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by Sterope(f): 6:48am On Aug 19, 2019
Are you really that hopeless? The poverty in your family must be legendary. Or perhaps you are an orphan or maybe your family name must be nothing to write home about. So which one is it? cry

In your wisdom you have forgotten that this man is not a faceless criminal. They have got his identity nailed down grin.

IamSoProlific:

I really wish I'm close or somehow related to Obinwanne invictus, I would gladly go in for him, claim that I was the one that used his email to perpetrate the act, and that he knows nothing about it. Such continental assets and resource needs to be exonerated.....And whoever does such will have his name penned down with gold ink on the marbles of history.

Revisiting some of his speeches and talkshows, I feel really sad for his predicament, he mustn't be allowed to be consumed by this ordeal that have befallen him.....really wish I can help, really wish there's a way I can contact him directly....dude is damn intelligent,smart, and his employment capacity is awesome.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by Olaniyiandrew: 7:17am On Aug 19, 2019
Expensive shit
Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by peeps4u: 7:22am On Aug 19, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Nigerians are unnecessarily sentimental. Because he has sweet mouth, he should freed of such monumental offence?

There are many smarter and more intelligent young men than Obi who chose noble paths and didn't take to fraudulent act to make it, even while they are yet to make an headway.

BTW, you can still go and claim you did that, just start posting it on social media, it will go viral and catch international attention.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by Psoul(m): 7:34am On Aug 19, 2019
Dem don use photo editor edit this one till she come resemble statue
Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by Dolorsa: 7:46am On Aug 19, 2019
Nickisindigo:
Have sense my friend. Your fellow man owns those oranges
Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by Dolorsa: 7:48am On Aug 19, 2019
pinkygurl:
grin
Why hating on a woman like you? She don olosho your bf b4?
Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by mixta140: 9:06am On Aug 19, 2019
Looking cool kiss
Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by sircrabo: 9:50am On Aug 19, 2019
After many months Bloggers still Celebrate former BBN house mates. At the end of the presently running BBN show, they'll be more former house mates to make headlines. by 2023, 60% of our celebrities news will be from former BBN house mates of different years
Re: BBNaija's Bambam In Glamour In New Beautiful Photo by 77up(m): 11:30am On Aug 19, 2019
[s]
pinkygurl:
grin [/s]
obinrin lota obinrin indeed undecided you have been noticed ,oya run away with your senseless hate tongue undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija Season 6 / Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k / Wizkid Or Harrysong: Who Killed The Ankara Concept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.