Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics (60082 Views)

Yemi Alade Visits Super Eagles Camp At AFCON 2024 (Video) / Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move / David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by Gambo004: 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
Moral of the post# when u start making it people will start famzing with u not knowing how it came about but just no that ur at the top and they have to be there with u
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by princedmiayer(m): 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
Tallisman dey em leg..
Check and see
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by Attempt: 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
Kind gesture.
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by hefelove(m): 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
Peter don disown Chelsea abi angry
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by ada001(m): 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
Dats d spirit of motivation..... Thumbs up smiley cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by Globalistic(f): 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
Chukwu wetin be that yellow angle band on ur left leg? Are you now a gay or what?

Peter, just commot there because Illuminati JayZ don already sign Chukwu oh

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by chidooh1: 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
jayfolarin:
Nice. Celebrate the ones making us proud and beat up the ones disgracing us. Enough is Enough
tell us who is disgracing you and who you have beaten so far.
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by fredpeter(m): 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
So no celebrity wan go snap with akpeyi...OK kwontinu

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by Kvngwitty(m): 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
My broda hustle and get money oooo
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
chidooh1:
tell us who is disgracing you and who you have beaten so far.

The politicians are the ones disgracing naija non-stop. Get it?
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
I JUST DONT KNOW Y I LOV D IGBOS.IGBO AMAKA 4 REAL

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by frankoben(m): 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
Smiles and laughter of men wey don make am
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by nonut: 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
ejihand:
As his music no dey sell now. Anything to trend on social media. I'm sure he paid virtually for everything: from an opportunity to see chukwueze to Villarreal posting the stale news on their FB page.

Rude boy is the real deal. He makes good music #reasonwithme#
Took the words out of my mouth.
Guy is doing everything to trend.
First, it was the 60m saga about dashing money to one bleached up and haggard looking biatch.
Now, he's going to villareal to snap pictures with a boy that wasn't born when he started his "dancing" career.
Tu eh!
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by Chukalemon(m): 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
This is what nigerians are always known for,if you make it in life and become a star everyone will like to celebrate you, and everyone will like to be you.all the babes,abi na slay queen nah so them go dey shakara waist and buttock they come to you,but when they see,shebi banana no dey again,nah so them go shakara like monkey's they run away from you. undecided undecided :-
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by ALEXANDER51: 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
Do want ever you do ...and do it well....
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by kadiri3(m): 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
nonut:

First, it was the 60m saga about dashing money to one bleached up and haggard looking biatch.
Now, he's going to villareal to snap pictures with a boy that wasn't born when he started his "dancing" career.
Tu eh!
GUY CHUKWUEZE NO BE SMALL BOY OH THAT BOY GO NEARLY REACH 30

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by makeherscream(m): 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
in osofia voice ... suffer head ooo no get family . success get father, mother, brother, sister, . when you don make am. everybody go know you. but when you dey manage who be you . I go work hard I go pray god go bless me one day well well.
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by makeherscream(m): 11:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
fredpeter:
So no celebrity wan go snap with akpeyi...OK kwontinu
lol
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by chidooh1: 11:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
jayfolarin:

The politicians are the ones disgracing naija non-stop. Get it?
Ok, u mean german massacre
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 19, 2019
chidooh1:
Ok, u mean german massacre

'The very very peaceful protest', the kind of which was experienced by Ekweremadu. Yes wink
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by Dabliss02(m): 12:26am On Aug 19, 2019
cool
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 19, 2019
E be like say chuwkueze dey wear anklet, abi na my eye ni?
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by obentenyson(m): 3:00am On Aug 19, 2019
Babzrockman:
Nations cup don blow this guy fame. Congrats Samuel
he was already famous before nations cup.. most of u guys just don't watch LA liga that's it.. if u did u should know how he And carzola nearly killed barca

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by Nobody: 4:46am On Aug 19, 2019
Peter is always winning, Jude and Paul are still whining wink
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 19, 2019
nonut:

Tu eh!
Stop the hate. La Liga (Spanish League) invited him, they even published it on their official Instagram page.

Peter always winning, haters keep whining

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by eme2015(m): 4:51am On Aug 19, 2019
Kneephy:
Success has many friends!

During the days of Senorita, Get Squared, Do Me.... This Chukwueze guy can't stay a Mile close to this guy!

Buh look at him today, na y we dey tell una say Tomorrow geh Belle, Nobody sabi wetin e go born!
nobody knows tomorrow
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by eme2015(m): 4:53am On Aug 19, 2019
donparosky:
Success has many friends indeed. where was Peter when this lad was hustling!!!
My people, Work hard in silence, success would do the noise making.
confirm
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by encryptjay(m): 5:00am On Aug 19, 2019
kadiri3:
GUY CHUKWUEZE NO BE SMALL BOY OH THAT BOY GO NEARLY REACH 30
You sef grin
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by encryptjay(m): 5:00am On Aug 19, 2019
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by Alanpoza007: 5:02am On Aug 19, 2019
In the second picture where they both held the customized Peter Okoye Villarreal jersey,one would easily mistake that person in the pic for Paul and not Peter himself. Too much semblance there, especially with the smiles.
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by Reference(m): 6:27am On Aug 19, 2019
Babzrockman:
Nations cup don blow this guy fame. Congrats Samuel

He was long before the Nations Cup in football circles. He wasn't featured much. He merely presented what many already knew about him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard / Paul Pogba Removes Heineken Bottle, Follows Cristiano Ronaldo's Footsteps (Video / Pele Is Hospitalised Over Swollen Body, Heart Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.