Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju (22311 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Collected Million And Sent Us To Die Former IPOB African Rep / John Mayaki Apologises Over Fake Report That INEC Official Collected Bribe / Nnamdi Kanu Collected Millions From SE Govs, His Days Are Numbered – Asari Dokub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju by ExAngel007(f): 8:21am On Aug 19, 2019
hmmm
Re: Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju by Toscarele: 8:22am On Aug 19, 2019
coming from a concerned solicitor for the Igbos who wants the very best for the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju by martineverest(m): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2019
my Igbo neighbor told me same thing yesterday
Re: Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju by biafrasun: 8:25am On Aug 19, 2019
I laugh at afonjas, ekweremadu was not the main target, it was only when others didn't show up that they vent on him to pass a message. Thank God IbOP is waking up this what I been advocating. We shall get there.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2019
What a Yoruba man fail to understand is that IPOB DOESN'T CONCERN IT SELF WITH IGBO PRESIDENCY...WE DON'T EVEN WANT IT

PLEASE GIVE ME MONEY I WILL SABOTAGE IGBO PRESIDENCY BECAUSE IT WILL BRING BIAFRA CLOSER...

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju by helinues: 8:30am On Aug 19, 2019
GlobalWay:
Tribalism has finished this Country! Why can't we just unite and see ourselves as brothers? That is exactly what Nigeria needs to become the truly great giant of Africa.

This is not about tribalism.. The people that Deji is trying to defend wont see the messages in that way, instead an opportunity for them to insults Yoruba..

Let every regions carry their own crosses

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju by OlaPhils(m): 8:32am On Aug 19, 2019
I think Mr. Deji Adeyanju is suffering from brain damage

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju by 9jabull: 8:35am On Aug 19, 2019
michelz:
IPOB miscreants have caused a major embarrassment to the whole Igbo nation.

I call on Nnamdi Kanu to tender an unreserved apology to Ekweremadu, the Igbo nation, to Nigeria and to the world, and quickly dissolve the terrorist organization.
The people supporting and edging him on while he displays more foolishness, are sending him to his peril.

Apology abi?, oya receive am

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju by Sylraph1: 8:37am On Aug 19, 2019
shocked

Even though I'm Igbo and in support of Biafra,i had and will never believe in Nnamdi Kanu.

I strongly believe in the actualisation of Biafra but I don't think it will come under this hypocrite named KANU.
His stupid followers beat up an elder who stood in support of him during his time of hardship by Nigeria government and all the the idiot did was to put 1million bounty on anyone who could give info on the whereabouts of any some igbo politians see anywhere in Europe and America. angry

I finally gave up on the idiot with the act of hypocrisy and stupidity he perpetuate during the election and I strongly believe the idiot was has heavily bribed by Nigeria govt because his act during the election and of recent shows it All.

I Wonder what the idiot is promoting by this stupid act of his.

Am IGBO.....I believe in BIAFRA....But Bleep this IPOB and Nnamdi kanu' shit sad

This is my own opinion before anyone comes and disgrace his/herself here

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 19, 2019
Sylraph1:
:[s]o

Even though I'm Igbo and in support of Biafra,i had and will never believe in Nnamdi Kanu.

I strongly believe in the actualisation of Biafra but I don't think it will come under this hypocrite named KANU.
His stupid followers beat up an elder who stood in support of him during his time of hardship by Nigeria government and all the the idiot did was to put 1million bounty on anyone who could give info on the whereabouts of any some igbo politians see anywhere in Europe and America. angry

I Wonder what the idiot is promoting by this stupid act of his.

This is my own opinion before anyone comes and disgrace his/herself here[/s]

Yoruba stop this your behavior, stop it.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju by Cherrybae(f): 8:42am On Aug 19, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu is a scammer, a criminal, his Igbos followers are brain washed fools.

I can never doubt or fault Deji on this claims cos we already know kanu as a scammer.

Igbos are goats, pigs and animals on human skin.

Shame on the useless pigs and idiots.
Re: Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju by ChiOkikeNedu: 8:43am On Aug 19, 2019
Ofe mmanu! Have u forgotten Showers! Afonja¡!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 19, 2019
H
Re: Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 19, 2019
Y
Re: Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju by appini: 8:48am On Aug 19, 2019
The same lines everyday.. unserious sapien
Re: Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju by Angelfrost(m): 8:49am On Aug 19, 2019
Dear Deji, e clear say you no get any plans to travel abroad in the foreseeable future... You dare to speak against the god of fanatics... Watch thy back. tongue
Re: Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 19, 2019
justice12000:

Nah envy .
Re: Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju by Nwaotu10(m): 8:49am On Aug 19, 2019
Do not be deceived by those hiding under the umbrella of the igbos to tail with the notion of "Igbo presidency". The truth is that igbos had long giving up on Nigeria, that's why they're defiantly in support of KANU, even when it's presumed he's not getting it right. #BIAFRA is the only way forward umu Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 19, 2019
jaga jaga everything scatter scatter
Re: Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju by educhigo: 8:51am On Aug 19, 2019
cowardly yorubas,sowore and dss don open afonjas ass

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju by jimyjames(m): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2019
Is that all the afonja's could come up with? undecided we are not fighting for presidency we are fighting for biafra, so if the government or whoever paid Nnamdi KANU to make sure an Igbo man doesn't become president, then Nnamdi KANU did the right thing by collecting the money his a smart man grin

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju by Pardon75: 8:59am On Aug 19, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Deji Adeyanju should stay out of Igbo affairs. angry

Igbos are special type of breeds that you can hardly please if you aren't Igbo or stroking their egos, even if it means telling them outright lies like Reno Omokiri and FFK usually do.

Hence, working to protect their interest or trying to reason with them is usually the most Silly thing to do.

Let them be!

I actually enjoy the way they are embarrassing their elders tbh cheesy
So you cannot embarass your elders that don't want your future to be bright,
? . But tomorrow na U go go prayer house dey shout that uncle wey no wan make I progress die, die. Hippocrates is too bad

Re: Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju by jimyjames(m): 8:59am On Aug 19, 2019
Cherrybae:
Nnamdi Kanu is a scammer, a criminal, his Igbos followers are brain washed fools.

I can never doubt or fault Deji on this claims cos we already know kanu as a scammer.

Igbos are goats, pigs and animals on human skin.

Shame on the useless pigs and idiots.
But we scammers goats animals want to separate from you, fulani's afonja's why are you saints still holding on to we criminal's begging for one Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju by fablani(m): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2019
what is this fool saying
Re: Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju by DJInfluence: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2019
I read most of the comments here and cant stop laughing. People just ask yourself this question.

Why don´t we have an Igbo president yet? When Obansajo became president, there was the discuss of rotational presidency. Over 20 years after we started democracy, we still don´t have an Igbo vice president not to talk of president and we know for fact that for 2023, there will be none. So why is that the case?

The truth in my estimation, Igbos are Igbos problem. I don´t know how true this guy allegation is, but the greatest threat to the Igbos are their kindred.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju by blackboy(m): 9:04am On Aug 19, 2019
Now I'm beginning to doubt Adeyanju's accusations or anything he says. Why? He is talking in this case he has no proof just assumption and accusation. Let's have proof facts. Mr Adeyanju now I believe is the one on the payroll of the govt. He is attacking everyone that is rising up against the govt.

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 19, 2019
If Sowore can identify with Nnamdi Kanu, then I don't think Nnamdi Kanu is capable of jeopardizing the Igbo cause.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye / Rivers Senators Sworn In By Saraki, As Senate Adjourns Till january / Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.