Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Top 10 Nollywood Superstars Married At Least Twice(photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Nollywood Superstars Married At Least Twice(photos) (37376 Views)

Accident: Slikish And Lambert's Car Somersaulted Twice (Photos) / 10 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died In 2019 / Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Superstars Married At Least Twice(photos) by kleverley(m): 11:28am On Aug 19, 2019
Mrs Monalisa Chinda. I saw someone exactly like her last year in elelenwo but I had doubts, so when I saw her name here I rushed immediately to google to search for her biography and behold, her biography matches my thoughts. cheers
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Superstars Married At Least Twice(photos) by DarlingEmojist(m): 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2019
bbstarr:

That's not true

Check it well
He was wedded to an SU woman (I dont know her name),I did not say he divorced but he is somehow in another relationship to Eniola Ajao... They started loving themselves when the industry started placing the both of them as "Daddy and Mummy"
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Superstars Married At Least Twice(photos) by bbstarr(f): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2019
DarlingEmojist:

Check it well
He was wedded to an SU woman (I dont know her name),I did not say he divorced but he is somehow in another relationship to Eniola Ajao... They started loving themselves when the industry started placing the both of them as "Daddy and Mummy"
Oh, you're right but I don't think they are married. It's still an affair and Odun's faith and the church he's attending won't allow him to marry another wife.
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Superstars Married At Least Twice(photos) by DarlingEmojist(m): 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
bbstarr:

Oh, you're right but I don't think they are married. It's still an affair and Odun's faith and the church he's attending won't allow him to marry another wife.

Which church is that?

Redeem?
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Superstars Married At Least Twice(photos) by bbstarr(f): 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
DarlingEmojist:

Which church is that?

Redeem?

CAC.. His dad is an elder while his mum is a deaconess

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orezi Gets Wristwatch From Alibaba As Christmas Gifts [PICS] / Actor Ugezu Explains Why Many Are Single And Will Remain Single Next Year / Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.