Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

AY Makun Celebrates His 48th Birthday With Cute Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Makun Celebrates His 48th Birthday With Cute Pictures (34101 Views)

2face Idibia Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today / AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Makun Celebrates His 48th Birthday With Cute Pictures by blingxx(m): 11:02am On Aug 19, 2019
Meanwhile.. Burnaboy is still 28 grin cheesy
Re: AY Makun Celebrates His 48th Birthday With Cute Pictures by blowjohn(m): 11:11am On Aug 19, 2019
PapaAdanna:
This guy is too young for his age though

My thoughts exactly.
Re: AY Makun Celebrates His 48th Birthday With Cute Pictures by AesLuxury: 11:23am On Aug 19, 2019
Happy Birthday to him
Re: AY Makun Celebrates His 48th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Otunba2004(m): 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
Knownking:
mr man it’s 48yrs not 50yrs
can't u understand simple English?
Re: AY Makun Celebrates His 48th Birthday With Cute Pictures by PETUK(m): 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2019
Wigetsolar:

See Ramsey Noah na.
how old is Ramsey Noah?
Re: AY Makun Celebrates His 48th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Rexnegro(m): 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
Olaniyiandrew:
Cheeh 48 �
bro swear down me too I surprise o , 48 ke ? never knew ay don old to that age SHA
Re: AY Makun Celebrates His 48th Birthday With Cute Pictures by olabrinks(f): 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
You dont need all these things to stay young
all you need is a good diet, exercise, and good living conditions.Cut out alcohol and smoking and you will see the difference.
Mcslize:

AY can falsify his age. Hr can claim to be 35 but no he is quite real. A lot of persons decrease their age without minding their appearance will give them away. You will see a 40 years old man claiming he is 27. Who are they deceiving?

AY looks younger than his age and that's because he is taking good care of himself. If you see some of his age mates who are also 48, they look like 60yrs old men. I am team use your real age. People should stop decreasing their age. I wanted to decrease my age by 5 yrs some years ago, but I have a change of mind.

I told myself no, I look young and msart than my age. Some of my age mates I see, always look like 40yrs old men. Stress and anxiety actually cause one to age faster.

If I tell you that I am in my early 30 you won't believe. Even though I have beards too but the face always glow and look fresher.

I take good care of myself, prepare a lot of home remedies with natural ingredients, and all these contribute to one looking younger. In fact, I watch a lot of YouTube videos on home remedies and try most ofbthem out. The result has been fantastic.

Imagine me buying honey, coconut oil, castor oil, olive oil, vitamin E oil, BlueSeal vasline, Colgate tooth paste ( works wonders), banana, water melon, cucumber, lemon, egg, potatoes and so on just because I want to prepare various home remedies I personally use to care for my skin, mouth and other stuff.

I shop for loads of natural ingredients just to prepare home remedies and the result has been wow.

That's what AY is doing. Taking good care of himself. He is really old papa youngie no doubt.

Re: AY Makun Celebrates His 48th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Mcslize: 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
olabrinks:
You dont need all these things to stay young
all you need is a good diet, exercise, and good living conditions.Cut out alcohol and smoking and you will see the difference.

You are right for the exercise aspect. I do exercise. I used to take alcohol but I have stopped since January this year when I almost vomiited my intestines out.

For the home remedies I mentioned, they are still very good. There are a lot of them on YouTube. While it is good to take care of the internal system of the body, it is still good to take care of the external. I usually prepare regular facial mask using the starchy semi fluid potion of irish potato mixed with egg white. It helps hold sagging face together even though my face is not sagging.

For those battling with premature ejaculation, there are loads of home remedies on that. But most people don't check all that up. They prefer using medications.

Just a blend of ripe plantain with ginger well blended together works wonder. For those that care to know should give it a try.

Also cucumber + carrot blended together and drank is another time bomb.

Married men should give those a try and they will be amazed how long they will last.

They are super powerful remedies and loads of others.

In fact, I have my personal compilation of different remedies I try out from time to time.

In essence, I can't rule out home remedies. I love preparing them and trying them out.
Re: AY Makun Celebrates His 48th Birthday With Cute Pictures by patotie(m): 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
All they AY na senior brah.
He senior crowd, see better crowd.
From they basketmouth to I go dye to bovi to 2baba to banky w to seun to d banj

Respect o senior brah
You na old pomo o
But your pocket young like virgin pekus
Re: AY Makun Celebrates His 48th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Slimsly100(f): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
bigkahuna704:
Na sword your barber dey use? grin

Lol.
Been think say nanonly.me see am o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Reunites With Olamide For YBNL Concert In UK (Photos) / Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) / Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.