Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack (28035 Views)

4 Governors, Wike, Attend Justice Monica Dongban-Mensem Son’s Memorial / Military Pencils Down Over 50 Names For Promotion As Generals Bow Out Today / Election Rigging: Intersociety Drags 40 INEC Officials, 4 Governors To US, EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by Turantula(m): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2019
Afamed:
Definitely freedom of movement will not be guaranteed in Biafra Republic
For muslim terrorists grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by autotrader014(m): 11:44am On Aug 19, 2019
Too bad
Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by nototribalist: 11:45am On Aug 19, 2019
Nice one, I can't wait for them to catch Roaches Okoro Awusa in Germany

Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by Chuksmonika(m): 11:46am On Aug 19, 2019
Holyman3:
So because these miscreant illegal immigrants fought Ekweremadu, they now think they can decide who travels and who does not.

if they have two heads,let them travel....osetigo kwa oo,the battle line has been drawn

1 Like

Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by rozayx5(m): 11:47am On Aug 19, 2019
They should stay in their states and work

Enough of the flexing

1 Like

Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by OnyeOGA(m): 11:48am On Aug 19, 2019
Good move
Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by Mummyimbecile(m): 11:58am On Aug 19, 2019
Kanu is getting it wrong,this is a wrong approach,IPOB needs to be on the path of peaceful agitation not this threat stuffs,it will make the international community to see them as a voilent organization which gives credence to the terrorist tag FG placed on them Hence shouldn't cry when they are treated as such,Kanu should withdraw all these threats he issued.
Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by Authority1o1(m): 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
Afamed:
Definitely freedom of movement will not be guaranteed in Biafra Republic
I will rather enjoy restrictions in biafra than to enjoy 'freedom' in your nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by jimyjames(m): 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
Taich:
He who the gods wants to kill, they make him mad. Nnamdi Kanu has lost it, I expected him to be diplomatic in handling this issue, I guess I was wrong. Nnamdi please stay far away from Nigeria because the next time you set your foot in Nigeria, you will be given a dose of your own medicine.

Even God failed when he tried diplomatic tactic with the king of Egypt, he had to use violence to free the people of Israel
Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by colestephan86: 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ikengawo:
Yoruba.
Which one is first Sowore? LOL

Go outside and support Sowore, stop trying to co-opt other people's bravery. This is how you people were telling everyone Ekiti is the capital of education in the whole of Africa. Chie.

Oh , beating and maiming your own is an act of bravery, your bravery will lead you no where. You will know the meaning of bravery when those idiots lay their dirty hands on someone that isn't from their region. Then you will spell bravery.

1 Like

Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by jimyjames(m): 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
colestephan86:

Oh , beating and maiming your own is an act of bravery, your bravery will lead you no where. You will know the meaning of bravery when those idiots lay their dirty hands on someone that isn't from their region. Then you will spell bravery.

Then why are you complaining? We are discipline our own sons so shut up

1 Like

Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by SIRTee15: 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2019
nwakibie3:
is this not madness that the same afonjas that told us to hold our SE leaders accountable for the marginalization of the region are still the same people crying more the bereaved when we do as they advised us?

if this is not madness pls tell me what it is.

I'm Yoruba and I actually support what IPOB did...
Though I feel ikeweremadu may have been a soft target...
All the same kudos...

I'm very disappointed in ordinary Nigerians condemning this bold move by IPOB...
The only Nigerians who should criticise the attack should be the politicians...
In anticipation of their own dose of humiliation when they step foot overseas...
Except of course, Nigerians are happy with the terrible state of the nation or are suffering from Oedipus complex....

To Nigerians in diaspora...
Let's make abroad hot as hell for our evil politicians...
These people don't have our best interest at heart, so why should we care about them....
Why make them dignitaries in events overseas, while they turn our dear country into a shit hole....
These idiots will never honour an invitation for Gambia or somalia...
It must be developed western nations....

Gabon and Cameroon led the way by beaten up their politicians in France...
Biafra has taken the baton...
The rest of us should follow n express our anger against this useless idiots...
Let's learn from the people of honk kong who at the moment are standing against dictatorship n authoritarian rule...
This is not about Nnamdi kanu, sowore or IPOB...
This is about our future and that of our children....

6 Likes

Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by obama30: 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2019
sharpden:

Source: https://todaypoliticsng.com/ban-on-foreign-trips-1-igbo-gov-excluded-as-ipob-pencils-down-4-govs-for-attacks/

Please umahi can you travel to Europe this week to prove to others the this is useless warning.

I believe others will believe you when you travel and come back

4 Likes

Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by Johntata: 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
I love this.....���. Nigeria vs Biafra....
Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by Jaqenhghar: 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
Holyman3:
So because these miscreant illegal immigrants fought Ekweremadu, they now think they can decide who travels and who does not.

They have not stopped anyone from travelling just stating what will happen

1 Like

Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by Realtouchnot: 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
kunmiiii:
Mr Kanu while issuing the warning said five members of the group has been selected in each country of the world to spearhead the attack on leaders of the South-East seen in any foreign land.

I swear, these guys are so deluded.
Imagine displaying such a flagrant disregard to societal norms and a chilling lack of commonsense. Jumping up and down like children, without any direction and purpose.
Is this how the so called Biafra will be governed Clueless people.

Abiola and Awolowo were murdered by the caliphate, Sowore is in prison now. You don't care about your generation
Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by colestephan86: 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
jimyjames:

Then why are you complaining? We are discipline our own sons so shut up
That's good to hear, the moment you lay your hands on bubu and buratai, I assure you , their real parents will show up.
Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by Turantula(m): 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
Mummyimbecile:
Kanu is getting it wrong,this is a wrong approach,IPOB needs to be on the path of peaceful agitation not this threat stuffs,it will make the international community to see them as a voilent organization which gives credence to the terrorist tag FG placed on them Hence shouldn't cry when they are treated as such,Kanu should withdraw all these threats he issued.
My muslim friend Western countries don't see flag waving as terrorism what they see as terrorism is killing, bombing, allahu akbar bummerz grin grin[/s][s]
Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by Jaqenhghar: 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
SIRTee15:

All the same kudos...

I'm very disappointed in ordinary Nigerians condemning this bold move by IPOB...
In anticipation of their own dose of humiliation when they step foot overseas...
Except of course, Nigerians are happy with the terrible state of the nation or are suffering from Oedipus complex....

These people don't have our best interest at heart, so why should we care about them....
Why make them dignitaries in events overseas, while they turn our dear country into a shit hole....

Let's learn from the people of honk kong who at the moment are standing against dictatorship n authoritarian rule...
Well said.

1 Like

Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by freeze001(f): 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
It is next to impossible to deal with them here at home because they move with impregnable convoys and security formations. They will also rig with the same machinery so the will of the majority stands no chance during elections.
Sunnymatey:
I personally like this new twist, but ll prefer this guyz be dealt with here at home.
All these promise and fail politicians must be taught a bitter lesson.
No matter how much they stole or any other wrong they commit, the law cannot cash up with them .
The law is for the commoner.

1 Like

Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by Jaqenhghar: 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
obama30:

Please umahi can you travel to Europe this week to prove to others the this is useless warning.

I believe others will believe you when you travel and come back
Abi cheesy grin
Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by akiOYIBO: 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
Blogfarms:
The injured Agama is throwing stones from a distance... He is scared..
I don't really understand the kind of leaders this guys choose..the first lead you to battle and ran away, leaving most of you dead and homeless, yet you honor him
The second, after making mouths n threatened ran away and starts "ruling" from away
Look for good leaders and learn how to fight your battles with sense..
None of your so called leaders is one-tenth as credible as Mandela
So why the pain and concern?
U should be happy we have a bad leader in Nnamdi Kanu, but you're pained. I thought you hate us.
Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by McTobe(m): 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
I am glad that some people can still be objective. This is not about ethnicity it’s about politicians being more accountable & responsible. We may not kill them or carry arm but give them good beating until they start delivering on their promises to the common people
SIRTee15:

All the same kudos...

Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by LLobiorah: 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
SIRTee15:

All the same kudos...

Apt!
Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by freeze001(f): 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
Peaceful agitation earned them a wrongful proscription while their appeal file has remained 'missing' so challenging that proscription order judicially remains a near impossibility. This is something that should spread to all villages, nooks and crannies in this country as well as all ethnic groups but tribalism, greed and wickedness will not allow Nigerians especially in the South, have a unified interest.

Mummyimbecile:

1 Like

Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by Jaqenhghar: 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
Niggerians have been calling on those in Diaspora to save them

Sowore started Sahara reporters to expose the filth and motivate them, they didnt do anything

Sowore came back to lead a protest theu cowards still didnt do anything instead they applauded his arrest

Now those in diaspora are promising to make abroad hell for any office holder

2 Likes

Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by jimyjames(m): 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
colestephan86:

That's good to hear, the moment you lay your hands on bubu and buratai, I assure you , their real parents will show up.

We are getting there, as long as Nigeria won't let us have our biafran nation through peaceful diplomatic means, violence will be the only option, we once engaged them in a civil war, we will do it again when the time comes with a different strategy, if South Sudan can do it in this 21th century we can do it too
Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by PETUK(m): 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
Now it's safe to say that Igbos are terrorists
Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by theomerio: 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
Nigeria will never be good again aswear.
I thought the Ekweremmadu saga was a cue for a serious revolution for all well meaning nigerians who have been impoverished by our corrupt politicians. But No, somehow IpOb is the villain, and same politicians are our heroes.
Truth is, if Nigerians, especially the northerners and westerners have been giving their politicians this kind of treatment, Nigeria would have been a heaven by now.
But it's only in the East, the land of the wise that you see people behave as rationally as this. Y'all have been castigating the IPOB, but has anyone really sat down and asked himself why they are agitating. If Nigeria was working, do you think Ipob would be agitating for a sovereign state?
The truth is: When Biafra gains her independence, it won't take more than 20 years before US and Europe will come and see what a developed country looks like.
If Ekweremmadu was not an Igboman, they would say it's tribalism. some useless groups would even have started issuing hateful statements and beating war drums. But lo, Ipob attacked their very own. That should have been a lesson, but no, there are more cows than humans here.
Bleep this zoo called Nigeria.
Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by slickbak(m): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
These Igbos in diaspora are obviously snorting their goods. Argue with the tiny muscles in your finger.
Re: Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack by kernel001: 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2019
Blogfarms:
The injured Agama is throwing stones from a distance... He is scared..
I don't really understand the kind of leaders this guys choose..the first lead you to battle and ran away, leaving most of you dead and homeless, yet you honor him
The second, after making mouths n threatened ran away and starts "ruling" from away
Look for good leaders and learn how to fight your battles with sense..
None of your so called leaders is one-tenth as credible as Mandela

Why not offer your advice to Nigeria, your beloved country. Is there any nation Nigeria better than? Don't you think that charity as they say begins at home.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Musa Kwankwaso (APC), Upholds NNPP's Yusuf Datti’s Election / Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers / Okorocha Reacts To Being Slapped By A Ghost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.